Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Are The Benefits And Bad Side Of A Dispatch Rider - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Benefits And Bad Side Of A Dispatch Rider (18231 Views)

Job Vacancy. A Dispatch Rider Is Needed For Immediate Employment / A Dispatch Rider Residing Close To Or Within Surulere Needed! / Vacany For A Dispatch Rider In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Benefits And Bad Side Of A Dispatch Rider by Virus99: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2021
spiralwedge:
Please guys recommend a courier service that can pick up something in Somolu, Lagos and deliver in Ilorin.

Top urgent.

Thank you

Get it to the park in Lagos. We will finish the job in Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits And Bad Side Of A Dispatch Rider by crafteck(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Kirkman:

So what you are saying is that, it was the dispatch rider that put that bike in that sorry state? undecided cry

Yes , same goes for any transport system, car, bus, boats, riders usually are mad

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits And Bad Side Of A Dispatch Rider by amehjoey: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2021
60% of accident victims at igbobi are okada/dispatch riders, proof me wrong if you can but it's a fact cos I have a patient there atm and I got to talk to most of the patients about what brought them there

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits And Bad Side Of A Dispatch Rider by flexyrule(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2021
Beosten:

If your tyre is deflated, and can't find a vulcanizer nearby, you can ride at a very slow speed. Buy by the time you locate a vulcanizer, the tube may have been damaged.
Oh. I see.
I intend starting a Delivery business next month. That's why I was so curious.
Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits And Bad Side Of A Dispatch Rider by CrownV12(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2021
Experienced dispatch riders needed. Message 0802-287-7203 on whatsapp to apply.
Re: What Are The Benefits And Bad Side Of A Dispatch Rider by Kingzjayzee: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Benefits: Its safer than army work

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

Bad Side: Okada rider pass you in stature.
grin cheesy grin grin @GIF
Re: What Are The Benefits And Bad Side Of A Dispatch Rider by Rrchrd(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Issues2:
Pls frnds I need ur help what is d benifth of dispatch rider and the risck involved in d work specially with e-commerce company thanks
The Bad side I know is that hand rubber always rubbed dispatch riders especially some areas in Abuja
Re: What Are The Benefits And Bad Side Of A Dispatch Rider by Gaddafi1: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
nheyol:
number 4 that is not true, i have a big brother with five kids that's been driving okada since his last 8/10 years,and still his wife's still abort many of their unneeded pregnancy

I mentioned high risk which means that some people can be lucky and escape the effect.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits And Bad Side Of A Dispatch Rider by MyExpression(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2023
spiralwedge:
Please guys recommend a courier service that can pick up something in Somolu, Lagos and deliver in Ilorin.

Top urgent.

Thank you

HomeDel Logistics.

Quick and Safe Pick-up and Deliveries anywhere in Nigeria.
Send in your orders via WhatsApp and we'll handle instantly.

Fb: HomeDel Logistics
Twitter: @Homedelng
www.homedel-logistics.business.site
Wwa.me/2347030068193

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Job Should I Choose? / Application Into The Nigerian Armed Forces 2009 / Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.