Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? (1786 Views)

Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas / How Issac Adaka Boro And Ken Saro Wiwa Sold Niger Delta To Slavery / Pictures Of Heavy Equipments Moved To Boro Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Asgard73: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
gidgiddy:
Someone will say he does not want Igbos to use Biafra to rope his tribe into something they dont want

The same person will turn around and use 'Niger Delta' to rope in more than 30 tribes, most of whom he knows nothing about

Laughable grin grin grin

You ba?

Na kodeyi.. long throat.. grin
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by zeuss: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
I didn't say you whould show me link. I said address my submissions individually, or the questions. I see no Igbo-Biafran has the courage to address them. I understand the reasons for your tirad.
educate urself.....to at least appear knowledgeable while wasting somebodies time in argument.
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
gidgiddy:
Someone will say he does not want Igbos to use Biafra to rope his tribe into something they dont want

The same person will turn around and use 'Niger Delta' to rope in more than 30 tribes, most of whom he knows nothing about

Laughable grin grin grin
To believe that you failed to comprehend where I echoed the possibility of 2-3 countries from the present Niger Delta region underscores the fact that you made a fool out of yourself and your entire race grin.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
zeuss:
educate urself.....to at least appear knowledgeable while wasting somebodies time in argument.
your tirade is understandable. grin I envisaged it. Its part of the Igbo gene. cheesy. You should at least call your knowledgeable folks to engaged me.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by zeuss: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
your tirade is understandable. grin I envisaged it. Its part of the Igbo gene. cheesy. You should at least call your knowledgeable folks to engaged me.

He dat knows not and does not want to knocw is a ful
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

No provoke... allow them and dia stupidity.

Is alright cheesy
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by blues234: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Please, stop taking the opinion of IPOB as that of the Igbos. IPOB don't hold brief for Igbos. Take note.
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
zeuss:

He dat knows not and does not want to knocw is a ful
grin. Dot republicans

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
blues234:
Please, stop taking the opinion of IPOB as that of the Igbos. IPOB don't hold brief for Igbos. Take note.
Alright. So what are your submissions?

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by blues234: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
Alright. So what are your submissions?
Patriotic Igbos, like Tony Nnadi, are on ground working and building bridges, especially in the south and west of Nigeria, without recourse to online banter, insult and unnecessary argument that add nothing but more confusion and bitterness.
Those guys are knowledgeable, diplomatic and understandable. IPOB are only after creating chaos and confusion, while these groups
are working diligently to see a constitutional change that will liberate the Lower Niger from the grip of the caliphate.
IPOB don't represent Igbos, although they are the loudest, and most noisy.
Deal with IPOB as an organization and leave Igbos alone.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by QuotaSystem: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:

iii. The treacherous and swindling nature of the average Igbo man is duly acknowledged by all ethnic nationalities in the Niger Delta. No amount of romantic histories written by you is going to salvage that. Its an Igbo syndrome, and like a virus that has no cure, the result is there for everyone to see.

Damn.

Afriifa:

iv. Insulting the Ijaw people by calling them lazy, ogogoro drinkers, i.e labeling them all sort of derogatory terms and creating one thread here and there to rubbish Boro's legacies because of their opposing views only underscores your desperation.

v.The Niger Delta (South-South) people have all the resources to vie for a separate republic of their own, either collectively as one or seperately as two-three countries as they deem necessary. Respect that! You are not UN. Stop asking for their CV!

Damn Damn!

Afriifa:
vi. You are in no moral, economic, political or intellectual position to tell us what to do, as Niger Deltans. Our name is of no meaning, leave it!

Triple Damn!!! shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
lol. They are here running their mouth with no one to address the issues I have raised. I think they should go and call their best minds to come and tackle me because the ones here are doing a really poor job.
let them called their cocaine ogas like asgard73 idennaa vasel15 elliot2 the clown

vasel15 wey be there leader go run away from dis kind thread

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Elliot2(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
let them called their cocaine ogas like asgard73 idennaa vasel15 elliot2 the clown

Coward Akeni like u. If you get ingele ingele, come tombia make we bracket. I go whip you ass like odogo.
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
blues234:

Patriotic Igbos, like Tony Nnadi, are on ground working and building bridges, especially in the south and west of Nigeria, without recourse to online banter, insult and unnecessary argument that add nothing but more confusion and bitterness.
Those guys are knowledgeable, diplomatic and understandable. IPOB are only after creating chaos and confusion, while these groups
are working diligently to see a constitutional change that will liberate the Lower Niger from the grip of the caliphate.
IPOB don't represent Igbos, although they are the loudest, and most noisy.
Deal with IPOB as an organization and leave Igbos alone.
I really appreciate your submissions.

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

grin. These ones have no articulated submissions of their own. They copy comments from facebook to edit and post them.

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Damn.

Damn Damn!

Triple Damn!!! shocked shocked grin
cheesy smiley. They called for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by QuotaSystem: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
mancoconut:
The delusions of you Ijaws is a textbook case of a local ekuke dog that thinks he is a German shepherd grin,

Just for the records, all the attention you irrelevant minorities are getting comes from jobless and irresponsible IPOB miscreants who dey follow una about with no shame! But the greater Igbo nation have corrected their madness and made it clear to the daft IPOB factions that Biafra is no place for non-Igbo minorities but a nation purely built on the homogeneity of Igbo value, language, culture and civilization.

Kai this thread is bloody shocked grin

Ipob under the bus.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by gidgiddy: 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
To believe that you failed to comprehend where I echoed the possibility of 2-3 countries from the present Niger Delta region underscores the fact that you made a fool out of yourself and your entire race grin.

Really? I've been hoping for the day I will see anyone or any group from the so called Niger Delta agitating for a seperate country. But I already know that is not likely to ever happen, they havent got the spine for it.

People who sit on the sidelines doing nothing, watching Oduduwa and Biafra agitating, and hoping that a separate country will drop from the sky for them.

Oduduwa will one day go

Biafra will one day go

What is left will continue with the North as 'one Nigeria'
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Afriifa(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

Really? I've been hoping for the day I will see anyone or any group from the so called Niger Delta agitating for a seperate country. But I already know that is not likely to ever happen, they havent got the spine for it.

People who sit on the sidelines doing nothing, watching Oduduwa and Biafra agitating, and hoping that a separate country will drop from the sky for them.

Oduduwa will one day go

Biafra will one day go

What is left will continue with the North as 'one Nigeria'
grin grin.
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
grin. These ones have to articulated submissions of their own. They copy comments from facebook to edit and post them.
na true sef

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
gloriaunobi:
How am I sure you're not even Fulani? They can lie and pretend for Africa and Nairaland have given them the cover of anonymity.
have you ever seen fulani youth leave their cows come online to do arguement for once?
what is the kind of hard drug you Igbos taking?

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by Mangekyo: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
The average igbo man is a bully

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by IDENNAA(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

Laughable grin grin grin

Thats the paradox in there. They don't want us to reunite with our Igbo brothers but they and to form a useless tower of babel with Akwa-Cross who are our cousins....lol. Ijaw people get sense so ?
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by IDENNAA(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asgard73:

You ba?

Na kodeyi.. long throat.. grin

Listen to yourselves and see how senseless you sound. You are struggling to dissuade our Igbo brothers in south-south and maybe Akwa-Cross if they chose to but on the other hand you are fighting relentlessly to sell a non existent Niger Delta dream to them.....oga , Ndiigbo are ancient people.
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by sageb: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afriifa:
I've been observing with keen interests, how some propaganda mercenaries are creating threads incessantly about the Niger-Delta ethnic nationalities, particularly the Ijaws, with malicious attempts to undermine their disposition on the 'Biafra' discourse.
I've assessed so many derogatory comments made against the Niger Delta people on this faceless forum.
I have also evaluated the 'divide and rule' antics demonstrated by Biafra promulgators on this forum as they try to pitch other ethnic nationalities in the Niger Delta against the Ijaws in their act of desperation.
Finally, I've also acknowledge their collective efforts in distorting truths that underscores their role in Boro's trial as a Niger Delta revolutionist.
Also, in their quest to re-write history, I've also examined their attempts in ridiculing Boro's legacies as a Niger Deltan, and as a National hero as well as to the Ijaw People. Thus, I have the following submission.
i. You all need to acknowledge that the Niger Delta (South-South) People are politically and economically conscious of their position in Nigeria, and that includes Biafra, as such, we don't appreciate you telling us what is best for us. We Know What's Best for Our Interest.
ii. Secondly, we are conscious of our history, and we are not some lost tribe of Jew. Thus, your attempts to re-write our histories to advance your ethnic interests in the South-South is well noticed. Have some decorum. You can't be enforcing your own version people's history on them.
iii. The treacherous and swindling nature of the average Igbo man is duly acknowledged by all ethnic nationalities in the Niger Delta. No amount of romantic histories written by you is going to salvage that. Its an Igbo syndrome, and like a virus that has no cure, the result is there for everyone to see.
iv. Insulting the Ijaw people by calling them lazy, ogogoro drinkers, i.e labeling them all sort of derogatory terms and creating one thread here and there to rubbish Boro's legacies because of their opposing views only underscores your desperation.
v. The Niger Delta (South-South) people have all the resources to vie for a separate republic of their own, either collectively as one or seperately as two-three countries as they deem necessary. Respect that! You are not UN. Stop asking for their CV!
vi. You are in no moral, economic, political or intellectual position to tell us what to do, as Niger Deltans. Our name is of no meaning, leave it!
Now my questions;
i. If Boro was used by the caliphate and killed, who was then using Iguiyi Ironsi? And any story about his dishonourable death?
ii. If Ojukwu who cowardly scrammed after leading millions to death could be celebrated as a Biafran Hero despite coming back to romance with the same people he fought against; had his former ranks restored to him, retired as a Nigerian Army, receiving pensions, and concentrated his biggest investment in the same north. Why so much emphasis on Boro and how the Ijaws celebrates him as a Hero?

lucidly said Binaowei
ndi potopoto will never learn

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by SaintBishop: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2021
Afriifa:
Captain8, richmond500, RedboneSmith ijawcitizen, Allen102, WorWorBoy, SaintBishop
doxijaw, mosdii, PHijo, darkwan
Learn how to ignore some things, it is not everything you react to!
Btween me and you, this thread is unnecessary tbh.
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by fozapi(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
I've been observing with keen interests, how some propaganda mercenaries are creating threads incessantly about the Niger-Delta ethnic nationalities, particularly the Ijaws, with malicious attempts to undermine their disposition on the 'Biafra' discourse.
I've assessed so many derogatory comments made against the Niger Delta people on this faceless forum.
I have also evaluated the 'divide and rule' antics demonstrated by Biafra promulgators on this forum as they try to pitch other ethnic nationalities in the Niger Delta against the Ijaws in their act of desperation.
Finally, I've also acknowledge their collective efforts in distorting truths that underscores their role in Boro's trial as a Niger Delta revolutionist.
Also, in their quest to re-write history, I've also examined their attempts in ridiculing Boro's legacies as a Niger Deltan, and as a National hero as well as to the Ijaw People. Thus, I have the following submission.
i. You all need to acknowledge that the Niger Delta (South-South) People are politically and economically conscious of their position in Nigeria, and that includes Biafra, as such, we don't appreciate you telling us what is best for us. We Know What's Best for Our Interest.
ii. Secondly, we are conscious of our history, and we are not some lost tribe of Jew. Thus, your attempts to re-write our histories to advance your ethnic interests in the South-South is well noticed. Have some decorum. You can't be enforcing your own version people's history on them.
v. The Niger Delta (South-South) people have all the resources to vie for a separate republic of their own, either collectively as one or seperately as two-three countries as they deem necessary. Respect that! You are not UN. Stop asking for their CV!
Now my questions;
i. If Boro was used by the caliphate and killed, who was then using Iguiyi Ironsi? And any story about his dishonourable death?
ii. If Ojukwu who cowardly scrammed after leading millions to death could be celebrated as a Biafran Hero despite coming back to romance with the same people he fought against; had his former ranks restored to him, retired as a Nigerian Army, receiving pensions, and concentrated his biggest investment in the same north. Why so much emphasis on Boro and how the Ijaws celebrates him as a Hero?

Trash from a known ranter
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by fozapi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
SaintBishop:

Learn how to ignore some things, it is not everything you react to!
Btween me and you, this thread is unnecessary tbh.

Lol even the Ijaw boy blast his fellow Ijaw for telling lies
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by fozapi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

Laughable grin grin grin

It is called the hypocrisy of the ijaws
Re: Why So Much Emphasis On The Niger Delta And Boro? by fozapi(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
That does not stop you from addressing the points I raised saliently. So do well to address them before you investigate my ethnicity.

Niger dekta is not a tribe and now people can understand the hypocrisy of the ijaws doing the same thing that they accused igbos of, speak for ijaws and not all tribes in the so called Niger delta

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Meet Us In Court: Kenya Government / 30-day Shutdown: Police Reacts To Ipob’s Threat / Police Inspector Caught On Camera Casting Vote At Kano APC Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.