Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (82167 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
See human being, only in Nigeria fools celebrate fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by harmony75: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Why can't Nigerian politicians enjoy their old age Mmmmm see how he looks not well at all just forcing himself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
So we should now fry water melon?? Mtchewww

Why not? You can fry your spit if it will make you sleep well at night.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Action po bi ogogo
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Kuginzi: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Igbos and propaganda are like 5 & 6

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by ZooOga: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Olodo24:
What then happens to the other thread?

2023: Tinubu In France For Medical Checkup - Sahara Reporters

https://www.nairaland.com/6605036/2023-tinubu-france-medical-checkup

It's still up.
Here's a link to support this thread. Fake news must be countered quickly these days. wink

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Death Rumours, Alleged Health Challenges

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/tinubu-returns-to-nigeria-amidst-death-rumours-alleged-health-challenges/

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by QuotaSystem: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Otuegbe:
Jagaban of Africa

What is the meaning of Jagaban, my Yoruba brothers

Jagaban is not a Yoruba word but a traditional title of the Borgu Kingdom in Niger State.

Jagaba in Hausa means to move forward so it can be translated to mean the mover of Borgu Kingdom.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Igbo wishing Yoruba man death but when Buhari descend on their flat head then they'll remembered Southern crabs

now I understand why south south are rejecting their domineering mentality, Bunch of monkeys in majority

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by wonder233: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
This one never enter, he don dey celebrate going and coming out of hospital
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by skj1377(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Looks like naira land has been paid oooo. It's part of campaign strategy. Just thinking
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by michoim(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sahara Reporters sabi lie...

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by rummmy: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Welcome the incoming president of oshodi town hall.... grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Masterito(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
You must have a dirty mind
triple996:
Y does tinubu loves making waillers miserable cheesy. Did you know dat waillers were praying 4 jagaban to die shocked See their live now cheesy
It sucks to b ipob wink
If ur friend is ipob sympathizer please hide all d snipers , rat poisons and strong ropes around them. Let's avoid sorry stories grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Masterito(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
Really? How did you come to this conclusion?
Ategberoson:
Igbo wishing Yoruba man death but when Buhari descend on their flat head then they'll remembered Southern crabs

now I understand why south south are rejecting their domineering mentality, Bunch of monkeys in majority
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Emmymeek(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
cheesy
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Masterito:
Really? How did you come to this conclusion?

check those monikers, they're Igbo's and stop asking me imbecilic conclusion crabs there

I no dey in mood, make I no bounce on you.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by segebase(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
U

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Masterito(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Really? On Nairaland? A faceless forum whete anyone can claim any tribe? However, if that is how you arrive at conclusion then you are a fool.
Ategberoson:

check those monikers, they're Igbo's and stop asking me imbecilic conclusion crabs there

I no dey in mood, make I no bounce on you.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Baba Oyoyo, from all of us in South East, we welcome our amiable Leader back home.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lol. So how many clothes did he have to wear under? Why the bogus clothing and desperado packaging?
Tinubu for president indeed.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by myvision(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Just imagine this man without cloth...
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by jonnypie(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Useless n shameless leaders, u can't fix your own; where you ran is it not somebody that fix it; useless jubilation from brainless followers. Spit...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by NGpatriot: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Asiwaju just land NG with swaga.

How many times the propaganda and lying people don wish this man dead?

God big pass evil wishers, terrorists and their benefactors...

I hope the pain and sorrow you are feeling right now after seeing Asiwaju remain with you forever..

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Masterito:
Really? On Nairaland? A faceless forum whete anyone can claim any tribe? However, if that is how you arrive at conclusion then you are a fool.

anyone can defend ipob and ugm. how are those defending ugm anyone claiming any tribe? hate is you people trademark and that hate might consume you people before your Biafra arrive if you don't take heed

the word fool sound like your family inheritance. why untrained monkey like you will be calling your Father's surname in public beat me

you just prove stupidity is a natural phenomenon in your hate filled region

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by seyz91(m): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
cheesy
bcomputer101:
Hehehe...
Damage control.

Tinubu is another vegetable about to be planted in a drought.
We don't want someone who will be treating himself with taxpayers money.
He should focus on his deteriorating health.

Please join me to split on his head.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by honeybobo69: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Welcome sir

Though I don’t like your style, perhaps cos I’ve not been a beneficiary. That isn’t a reason to wish you death. Of course it will be a pain to many you are a benevolence to.
If I love my neighbor, I won’t wish you dead

You're sweet.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by witworth(m): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Some people said france, now it's United kingdom. Useless country
He no like bangladesh or myanmar
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Ajseyi89: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
The dot-men won't like this news.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sahara reporters!
Ok ooooo. ....they'll soon clamp down on you guys for fake news.
Don't cry democracy is in danger ooooo

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Mac2016(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
OLAADEX:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu the national leader of All Progressive Congress (APC) Returns to the country after a few days in the United kingdom.

He looks sick.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by discusant: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
triple996:
Y does tinubu loves making waillers miserable cheesy. Did you know dat waillers were praying 4 jagaban to die shocked See their live now cheesy
It sucks to b ipob wink
If ur friend is ipob sympathizer please hide all d snipers , rat poisons and strong ropes around them. Let's avoid sorry stories grin

All these MURIC Yoruba, make we hear word.
Una think say after 8 years of Moslem Buhari, another Moslem, Tinubu, takes over for another 8 years, in a Nigeria nearly equally divided between Moslems and Christians.
And you expect people to go keep quiet? You are all jokes.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) by Spain007(m): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Aloveyoo1:
Incoming president

For you to be a president In Nigeria You must have been jailed one time or the other
Tinubu did not make the list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.