Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

"I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (53842 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by osazsky(m): 1:32am On Jun 16, 2021
This guy nerver still learn after what we did to him in edo he still wants to waste his money I just they laff some yopob slaves thinks lagos is nigeria.dead on arrival someone that is close to 82 he already has bipolar disorder and aggressive post partum depression like bubu.nerver again.lesson learnt spits.i thrust south south sha
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by andyanders: 1:36am On Jun 16, 2021
They should remove his cloth to check if he has been given a new kidney.
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by HRMK: 1:42am On Jun 16, 2021
nawa ooh....so jagaban wasnt even in 9ja at the visit of buhari to lagos!how or why then expect him to meet the president...?i wonder......!
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Coldshisha: 2:50am On Jun 16, 2021
Jagaban of Nigeria

Welcome Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 2:59am On Jun 16, 2021
Congratulations to Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu on his safe return to Nigeria..
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Tomilola360: 3:31am On Jun 16, 2021
HEARTBREAK FOR THE DOT REBUBLIC.

This buhari ehn! from 5% to dot in a circle.

grin cheesy
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Why this hatred by most Ibos against Tinubu though?

Did he steal money from any of the Government of The Eastern States and derail your development in some ways?

Or is it just easier to focus on him to distract you from calling your leaders for accountability purpose.
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Igbojihadist: 4:30am On Jun 16, 2021
CescFabregas:
I'm happy to see you say u are healthy. Your health is preserved in Jesus name. Welcome back home jagaban.
Dear nairalanders, pls help me. I'm really sad and devastated. My final year exams start in less than two days from now and am yet to obtain my exam clearance card due to paucity of funds. Pls nairalanders help save my future pls. I'm on my knees begging
pls go and meet tinubu, chaii this corntree na cruise them don dey package anoda disastar for us
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Martins9756: 4:33am On Jun 16, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-hale-and-hearty-jubilation-as-tinubu-returns-to-nigeria-photos/
this jagaban pass Una father, Jealousy will kill you people that continued to comments nonsense about Tinubu, God punish devil.
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Igbojihadist: 4:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Munzy14:
This is how Nigerians will elect another overseas treatment president...grin

And if e no gel, na to assemble resources and leave here for una.....This one be like he go do check pass baba o..
naija people no get brain abeg which kind nonsense be this
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by lexy2014: 5:02am On Jun 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by MoIbrahim: 6:19am On Jun 16, 2021
DEROX:
grin grin PAINS GO DEY O OP DELETE FAST
But jagaban is back

E choke!
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Tzar(m): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Your good health or ill health is of no value to me.
My concern is that in spite of God's immense favor over your life, because of your blind and selfish ambition, you have led your people into & kept them in slavery. Sadly, you have chosen to callously refuse to lift a finger to rescue them even when they groan loudly in pain as the oppressor keeps his knee on their throat and jugular!

aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-hale-and-hearty-jubilation-as-tinubu-returns-to-nigeria-photos/
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by RichBoy247: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
How can you be healthy and still be looking like that ..

Buhari look healthy pass you

Post picture of your wonderful biological father, may God bless him, let all of us see how healthy he looks.
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Wheres d jubilation and celebration?

I was just about to ask the same question and BOOM
..I saw this comment.

I think it exists in the heads of a few pathetic souls here.
That..and this almost fatalistic hatred of Igbo people that nairaland had refused(or maybe encouraged)to stop on this once beautiful platform.
These days when people see nairaland open in my phone they frown and ask me what I'm doing here.
They need to wake up o
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by RichBoy247: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2021
Voy:
Honestly whenever I see jagaban, to become tiff go dey hungry me cho! grin

Yes, if thievery is in your DNA. Check, you may be related to Lawrence Anini
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by RichBoy247: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2021
TheWrita:

I was just about to ask the same question and BOOM
..I saw this comment.

I think it exists in the heads of a few pathetic souls here.
That..and this almost fatalistic hatred of Igbo people that nairaland had refused(or maybe encouraged)to stop on this once beautiful platform.
These days when people see nairaland open in my phone they frown and ask me what I'm doing here.
They need to wake up o

Take your drugs in time. No Yoruba man hates Igbos. None, no even one
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 16, 2021
Martins9756:
this jagaban pass Una father, Jealousy will kill you people that continued to comments nonsense about Tinubu, God punish devil.

Sorry to ask but please dont see this as an insult
Please
What exactly are you gaining from tinubu and what makes you think he is the right person this country needs now as president?
I'm just curious maybe there is something you are seeing that so many of us are not.
If you drop a few points,i might change my mind but for now..
All I see is a sick old man who is holding onto an unhealthy ambition for dear life.
Kinda like how this one we are suffering from now started.
Sickness and old age are part of life,by the way so you guys should stop acting crazy once anyone points out that he is indeed looking sick and old.
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Engrgeneral(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2021
Voy:
Honestly whenever I see jagaban, to become tiff go dey hungry me cho! grin
You go thief and dey go burn your crazy ass. Why would you be this gullible to even be thinking evil about him. You better go sort your life and stop wishing him bad
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 16, 2021
RichBoy247:

Take your drugs in time. No Yoruba man hates Igbos. None, no even one
I think you are the one that needs the drugs.
You are obviously hallucinating this morning.
I have read my own comment two times now and I can't see anywhere i wrote 'yorubas hate Igbos'
I don't know the tribe or region of the handles here that make spiteful remarks about Igbos so I cant possibly say they are yorubas...but they all seem to also love tinubu like he is their god.No criticism allowed.No slander admitted.
Please I am not one of the unfortunate souls here that have reduced their prism to tribe and religion
Thanks and go see a doctor
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Femeto: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by dmbb: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Some people will have a sleepless night
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by MartinsD12(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by mailingdgreat: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2021
No be you go tell us say you dey healthy. Of course you no go wan tell us say u dey sick. Na we go access you, come talk weda you dey healthy.
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Solatium(m): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Healthy or no Healthy.....Tinubu can never be our president

Pussy ass niggarr whose wings gonna be clipped before 2023

for as long as he's alive he stands a chance,infact he stands a better chance than anyone in the country.
Take that word to the bank
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Venlony: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2021
ojorich:
D Jagaban for president
I asua you is a pipe dream.
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2021

This was d exact story of buhari. He was almost dying before one tribe resurrected him to presidential seat.

Now he uses nigeria money to fund medical bills and some Igbos keep clamouring he is been cloned n long dead. There is nothing lie that, their is a level of money u see, u will understand that even the dead bones can rise again.

Same tape is about to play where tinubu is, same set of persons want to force him on d masses and he continues treatment with d country fund after some of our brothers go say he don die since
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Igbojihadist:
pls go and meet tinubu, chaii this corntree na cruise them don dey package anoda disastar for us
Pls why not help me if u can. I'm depressed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood With ‘Equity Unbound' / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.