Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

"I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (53855 Views)

Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2021
Igbojihadist:
naija people no get brain abeg which kind nonsense be this
Yes especially Tinubu urchins and buhari's media crew AKA zombies...cheesy They attack any comments pointing out the flaws in their masters...
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by DCatt: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2021
What are you gaining from anyone else or what makes you think that person is the right person for this country?

You need to first name one person that is more qualified than Tinubu for president of Nigeria so we can put their achievements side by side.

Some of you claim to like democracy but deep down you are lawless. What's there than to vote for the candidate of your choice and let others vote for Tinubu if you really believe in democracy?

You are the one acting crazy by not talking about your choice for president and let others love their Tinubu.

Finally, you need to stop playing bitter politics, it gives you away as desperate and confused people. In democracy people vote for their candidates and after the results the loser can go to court. It's not your call to say who can and can't run for president.

All of you know that Tinubu made Lagos to what it is today without a penny from the allocation money taken from Lagos then and the city is hurting from taking care of Nigeria as the state helping failed governors take care of their states and he can do even more for Nigeria. You all know that Tinubu will leave Nigeria better than he meets it and it scares all of you to death. You'd rather live in a Nigeria where nothing works so you can keep blaming govt for your failures, something you can't do under a better Nigeria.
TheWrita:

Sorry to ask but please dont see this as an insult
Please
What exactly are you gaining from tinubu and what makes you think he is the right person this country needs now as president?
I'm just curious maybe there is something you are seeing that so many of us are not.
If you drop a few points,i might change my mind but for now..
All I see is a sick old man who is holding onto an unhealthy ambition for dear life.
Kinda like how this one we are suffering from now started.
Sickness and old age are part of life,by the way so you guys should stop acting crazy once anyone points out that he is indeed looking sick and old.

1 Like

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by DCatt: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2021
See your cry over a man that hasn't officially declared a presidential candidate.

Tinubu should declare already jare so y'all can help yourselves to sniper abi what is the loser's juice called again!

You are entitled to one vote, give it to the man you believe in and stop using teeth to clear bush.
Munzy14:

Yes especially Tinubu urchins and buhari's media crew AKA zombies...cheesy They attack any comments pointing out the flaws in their masters...

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Codes151(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2021
Yoruba race sha.
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by smsinnigeria(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-hale-and-hearty-jubilation-as-tinubu-returns-to-nigeria-photos/

Zombies calling their most hated tribe names because someone is alive and someone came back from abroad. We have more 2oomillion people alive in Nigeria and many are visiting Nigeria from overseas everyday so I asked myself what's special about one person ? Does mean that our lives do not matter. Let me educate so many efulefus in nairaland that Tinubu is behind the rumour of his illness so that he can come back celebrated.
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by ibrahimismaila: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Healthy or no Healthy.....Tinubu can never be our president

Pussy ass niggarr whose wings gonna be clipped before 2023
How sure are you
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2021
DCatt:
See your cry over a man that hasn't officially declared a presidential candidate.

Tinubu should declare already jare so y'all can help yourselves to sniper abi what is the loser's juice called again!

You are entitled to one vote, give it to the man you believe in and stop using teeth to clear bush.
One by one they don the wail....Zombie o zombie...grin
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
He looks better than you considering that your filthy and leprosy infested finger on your dp
PrinceOfLagos:
How can you be healthy and still be looking like that ..

Buhari look healthy pass you
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Igbojihadist: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
CescFabregas:

Pls why not help me if u can. I'm depressed.
you are depressed and you are supporting tinubu, you never start
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Igbojihadist: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Munzy14:

God will continue to equipe (we) that understand with more more knowledge
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Igbojihadist:
God will continue to equipe (we) that understand with more more knowledge
Lori iro....cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Sosafarm(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good 4 hs family
Re: "I'm healthy" - Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria by Igbojihadist: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Munzy14:
Lori iro....cheesy
you are blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Story Of Shina Rambo - The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian History / Simon Ateba Wanted To Ask Buhari Question At The White House, Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.