Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card (36727 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election / Saraki Factor, PDP May Decide New Senate President In June / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by ruffDiamond: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2021
Rubbish nobody In his right sense would line up to vote that Silent, Cowardly ,Lilliputian Yorubanza man for President undecided,he's even worse than chop-clean mouth Sambo Dasuki.Osinbade is complete flop and a failure alongside his chief failure Oga.divide the useless country ,people just dey use am chop money call am ruling people. Awon ole jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:52am On Jun 16, 2021
cool
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by MansoryMX(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2021
gambia:

Read with your full senses.

Lolz. That one! Him brain dey him anus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by petitejolie(f): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2021
President and vice president must come from east and middlebelt

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by TheRareGem1(f): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2021
The writer tried his best even though he didn't do justice in correlating the headline with the context.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2021
Yellowbar need South East and South South to win presidential election, and no South East or South South will vote for yoruba man when his kin is chosen as Vp, moreover no northerner will vote for tinubu and his unpopular puppet osibanjo when Hausa/Fulani man is one the ballot paper, its either yoruba allow another Southern to contest or the power remain in the north

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by floss(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2021
If Tinubu could sell a bad product to Nigerians by making us believe that Buhari is the best choice, what makes you all think that Tinubu won't be an abomination to this country if he eventually becomes President. Nigerians never learn I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by illicit(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2021
Osinbajo for president

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by pallytopit: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2021
Buy cheap internet data of all network as low as #260 for 1GB

MTN
GLO
AIRTEL
9MOBILE

click link below to register/login and make purchase all data purchase are delivered instantly via an automated system

https://pallytopit.com.ng
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by Cnach: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2021
izombie:
When will you people wake up? No yoruba man can win an election in Nigeria against a northerners without winning the SE and SS. Again, no northerner will vote tinubu or osinbajo when there is another northerner on the ballot. Wake up guys. Na wao.
U just dey dream, u think they are going to count stress u called voting? People that will rig hell out of Nigeria n u are here saying this. If not for this religious something my man start making ur ways bc Tinubu n suffering dey come

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by Okoyouth: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2021
Idiots everywhere
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by Obakoolex(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2021
izombie:
When will you people wake up? No yoruba man can win an election in Nigeria against a northerners without winning the SE and SS. Again, no northerner will vote tinubu or osinbajo when there is another northerner on the ballot. Wake up guys. Na wao.
So they didn't vote for Jonathan in 2011 or what are you saying

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by DenreleDave(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2021
iampeterben:
Hmmm... Nigerians are wise, I will suggest we go the Ndi Igbo lane. Igbo President and a middle belt VP

Never...

Middle belt president and igbó VP

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by Okoyouth: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2021
You people are mad, ancestor try to take president,it can only happen in the Zoo
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by kingjooo(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Tinubu should please allow Osinbajo be president.

Nigeria will experience economic prosperity and peace like never before.

For the few times he was acting president were the best times for Nigerians under this government.

Npower was also better managed by a wide margin while it was under his office.
You're right

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2021
aremuforlife:

under APC the Yoruba's has worked for it and they deserve the seat, power is not given but work for it.

Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Letusgivepeacea:
Osinbajo is not a bad choice but must yoruba be president again after 8 years as president and another 8 years as vice and the injustice continues.

Is there anyone or any law forbidden any other tribe from contesting or vying for the presidency. must it be in apc or pdp
its only injustice when inec don't register other parties or only register party affiliated to a certain tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by okefranci: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2021
What I see and seduce from this long episode is that OP Doesn't undersatand how politics work and he is only creating chaos and not write up, my opinion
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by MoIbrahim: 7:27am On Jun 16, 2021
Letusgivepeacea:
Osinbajo is not a bad choice but must yoruba be president again after 8 years as president and another 8 years as vice and the injustice continues.

Where do you want APC to give? Remember that no party wants to abandon its regions of strength.
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by Joyce95: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2021
The Writers weak me, i don't understand how this used to do their things
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by OmoOshodi(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Rubbish post
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by seguntijan(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2021
They say Tinubu is a thief. That he drove bullion vans into his compound. I ask them whose money did he steal? I ask them whose money is missing, they go mute.

They say Tinubu is a criminal. I ask them which crime he committed and which court in the land convicted him of the crime, they all go mute.

They tell me Tinubu is godfather of Lagos and he is very bad for democracy. I say alright. Wisdom is judged by what it can achieve. Using all known indices of good governance and prosperity, is there any state in Nigeria that can rival Lagos? They cannot tell me. They go mute.

I ask them, don't we all want to be Lagos? They say yes, so I ask them, if Tinubu is the brain behind this Lagos, then why can't we replicate his genius all over the country? They mumble what I can't hear.

They say Tinubu is a Muslim and that is the problem. I ask how? Tinubu's wife is a pastor in a big Pentecostal church. So I ask, how many of them who are Christians have Muslim wives? They can't answer.

I ask again, does Tinubu relate with anybody in Nigeria based on religious belief? They know the answer but they will rather prefer to keep mute.

They say Tinubu is greedy. I say OK. So which of them will be able to elevate their own subordinates to the zenith like Tinubu has done without feeling diminished? They can't tell me.

They say Tinubu is the problem. I say how? Has the man held any position since he left office in 2007? They know the answer but they just can't say.

I ask them, is their any Nigerian alive not holding a government position as influential as Tinubu today? They can't answer.

And so I tell them, there is something this man is doing, there are principles that he is following, there are values that he holds strong that you can't just put down.

There is something about Tinubu. So why not just let him unleash his genius for the benefit of Nigeria?

When I say that, they look at me bewildered. But that is where I stand. And I stand here not because of any other person

6 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by EnlightenedUFO: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Nigeria and Nigeria politically is a failed state. It's kinda foolhardly talking about these criminals and drug infested politicians, and even worse that young men and women are shilling for them. Rubbish.
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by EnlightenedUFO: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2021
seguntijan:
They say Tinubu is a thief. That he drove bullion vans into his compound. I ask them whose money did he steal? I ask them whose money is missing, they go mute.

They say Tinubu is a criminal. I ask them which crime he committed and which court in the land convicted him of the crime, they all go mute.

They tell me Tinubu is godfather of Lagos and he is very bad for democracy. I say alright. Wisdom is judged by what it can achieve. Using all known indices of good governance and prosperity, is there any state in Nigeria that can rival Lagos? They cannot tell me. They go mute.

I ask them, don't we all want to be Lagos? They say yes, so I ask them, if Tinubu is the brain behind this Lagos, then why can't we replicate his genius all over the country? They mumble what I can't hear.

They say Tinubu is a Muslim and that is the problem. I ask how? Tinubu's wife is a pastor in a big Pentecostal church. So I ask, how many of them who are Christians have Muslim wives? They can't answer.

I ask again, does Tinubu relate with anybody in Nigeria based on religious belief? They know the answer but they will rather prefer to keep mute.

They say Tinubu is greedy. I say OK. So which of them will be able to elevate their own subordinates to the zenith like Tinubu has done without feeling diminished? They can't tell me.

They say Tinubu is the problem. I say how? Has the man held any position since he left office in 2007? They know the answer but they just can't say.

I ask them, is their any Nigerian alive not holding a government position as influential as Tinubu today? They can't answer.

And so I tell them, there is something this man is doing, there are principles that he is following, there are values that he holds strong that you can't just put down.

There is something about Tinubu. So why not just let him unleash his genius for the benefit of Nigeria?

When I say that, they look at me bewildered. But that is where I stand. And I stand here not because of any other person

How can you in your right mind want tinubu as president of this chaotic country? How old are you? Do you guys reason at all or you all blinded by tribal sentiments? This is disgraceful.
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by Gbengbelu: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2021
OK o
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by AuroraB(f): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2021
grin
Which Tinubu, exactly cheesy
You were not informed too undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by EnlightenedUFO: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2021
ruffDiamond:
Rubbish nobody In his right sense would line up to vote that Silent, Cowardly ,Lilliputian Yorubanza man for President undecided,he's even worse than chop-clean mouth Sambo Dasuki.Osinbade is complete flop and a failure alongside his chief failure Oga.divide the useless country ,people just dey use am chop money call am ruling people. Awon ole jatijati

That's why I say Nigeria is a failed state, no one wants a revolution but just recycling criminals and evil men to keep on lording over them. This is hauntingly stupid.
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by Cigarini: 7:41am On Jun 16, 2021
They can all go to hell for all I care. This country is at the point of meltdown and all they think about is politics. Greedy bastards.
Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by Jackson105: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2021
izombie:

Stop saying nonsense.

Abiola was voted massively in the north in 1993 against Tofa from Kano, the core north. And don't tell me things has change now, Tinubu has his loyalist as governor all over the north, Ganduje of Kano, Masari of Katsina, Zulum of Borno etc, the votes margin in this 3 states alone is enough to dwarf any votes coming from the SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by Jackson105: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
[s][/s]Yellowbar need South East and South South to win presidential election, and no South East or South South will vote for yoruba man when his kin is chosen as Vp, moreover no northerner will vote for tinubu and his unpopular puppet osibanjo when Hausa/Fulani man is one the ballot paper, its either yoruba allow another Southern to contest or the power remain in the north[s][/s]

Inconsequential 5% thrash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by SEGLIZ: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Okay now go and wrestle it from the cabals.Dont ever mention zoning or any stupid 2015 agreement since power is taken and not given.

You people are exactly the same as the feudal North

what is feudal about this whole thing? we are our problems nothing more.
you expect a brothers to tag along with a brother that is always proving to be a cog in the wheel of motion!?
one is not working to earn his place rather to collapse the entire system he fight to earn.
this whole thing dated back to when some few greedy element hijack the system from our founding fathers.
only and if only each accept their share of the decay would we have a way but everyone is too blind, ashamed and too arrogant to own up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card by zeenaman: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2021
izombie:
Buhari lost against Obasanjo twice and against Jonathan. It's a fallacy that the northerners decide the president. Buhari only won when Yourubas supported him. Igbos should learn the art of politics

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Horn Free Day": Lagosians, What's The Situation Report At Your Place? / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence / Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.