Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended (44499 Views)

Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended / Adamu Garba’s Instagram Account Restored After It Was Briefly Deleted / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Chibuzoc(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2021
angry
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Mayng01(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2021
Are you the one who asked them to suspend it too? Compound fool

6 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ZombieBurster: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2021
cheesy

If Nigerians gather reason your matter

E go be like when village people Update your profile cheesy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by benweezy: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2021
Getting tough
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by VillagePipu: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2021
He lacks the mental capacity to function in the civilised world and thinks like a cow.

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Seniorwriter(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2021
mactoni91:
Ceo of IPI solutions and the owner of the dysfunctional app's Instagram account has been suspended for violation of an Instagram policy.

This is coming a day after his app was flagged down by Google Playstore for copyright violation and poor ratings by Nigerians.

He still insist Nigerians should dump all foreign social media platforms for his app

As expected ....
It's either this government is using you as a means to clamp down on SM freedom or you are reaping the dividends of a saner society.

This clueless charlatans in the present administration have failed to realize that we now live in a global village...so the world doesn't revolve around their sick primitive tyranny ideologies.

I taught he claimed it was on his request his app was deleted , why then say the statement and I quote "they have come for my instagram account" SMH @how stupid this fellow sounds right now in my opinion.
Mikecold:
You really believed that lie that he took his app down to debug it when it can be done while on app store

Even the arewa.1son that claimes to contact him already stated otherwise
Where did I mention or state that I believed? SMH...every tech savvy person like me saw the lies and fooling around.

We need young visionary leaders abeg

@Seniorwriter

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by DiagnoPolitics: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2021
This one go pain jamesbally his fellow rotten-teethed abokkina baboon. grin grin grin

Abokkki cries are sweet to my Biafran ears. grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by olatade(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2021
You say what

15 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Nuelito: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2021
E bi things....make we wait and hear what presidenc.y will say about it

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2021
Hahahaha!
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Charmingrascal(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2021
The dots headed fool should be using his cowwee na

11 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2021
I laugh in Igwiraa language... U never Chee Chomtin grin grin grin tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by DiagnoPolitics: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Abooki cries are sweet to my Biafran ears. grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2021
TimFisher2:
undecided

It is because your coconut head is full of cow shit!
I saw Christ in your signature, read your toxic comments and just shook my head. Does this your racist online comment with hatred and bigotry honour Christ? How does this bring honour to the cherished memory of the departed Prophet TB Joshua. Please repent from all this kind of things. On judgement day, God will not make a distinction between your offline and online life and conduct o.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless you.
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2021
There is no big deal here...so many accounts have been suspended and yours should not trend abegi...anyone against the progress of Nigeria will be dealt with!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by VillagePipu: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
sad

GoatV. Hope you can see where congenital stupidity leads one too. You savages can't survive in the civilised world, you are stuck in the stone age with transistor radios.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by VillagePipu: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I saw Christ in your signature, read your toxic comments and just shook my head. Does this your racist online comment with hatred and bigotry honour the departed Prophet TB Joshua. Repent from all this kind of things. On judgement day, God will not make a distinction between your offline and online life and conduct o.

So, your own stupid comments on Nairaland honour Allah?
Better go and join Adamu in packing cow poo.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ChiefSosa(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2021
When the gods want to disgrace you, no matter how you run they'll still catch you. Even if you run from a god, he'll contact the other gods to deal with you. Adamu does not know that the gods have their own group chat and immediately your name is dropped there, you're automatically finished.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by PrinceOfLagos: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2021
Garba the terrorist

Receiving it hot back to back

9 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by goldman777: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2021
Announcement federal government ban Instagram for messing with head cabal member of the presidency. I suspect they soon start banning and revoking citizenship of this crazy country grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by shyvicky: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2021
Nooo, he asked Instagram to deactivate it

11 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by AureliusWolf: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2021
What is he talking about? He asked instagram to suspend the account for him na
Bloody fool.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2021
Someone should reach out to me pls. I'm depressed. Academic issues!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Good his Facebook is next

Let's chase him to Koo app grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by tolexy007(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Blacksavage: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Na so mark go dey block all of una one by one... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Adamu dn turn to Wailer...
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by angelfallz(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2021
Does anyone know the exact reason(s) why his account was taken down?
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2021
You never see anything. We are following you to your grave.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by GOTVee: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2021
VillagePipu:

GoatV. Hope you can see where congenital stupidity leads one too. You savages can't survive in the civilised world, you are stuck in the stone age with transistor radios.
I’m a fellow Christian like you I just don’t discriminate like you do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums / Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport / Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.