Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended (44500 Views)

Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended / Adamu Garba’s Instagram Account Restored After It Was Briefly Deleted / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by TimFisher2: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2021
ngreel:
this is just the beginning you will go back to darkness let's see how you will come out again and spill rubbish from your mouth.

If i lay curse on your stupid head...people will say am wicked

i will allow it to slide for the sake of Christ Jesus!
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Freeman911(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Totori news
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by sterlingD(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2021
Grace001:
Premium tears, crying mallàm. They don do this one shege

Southerners are the largest users of social media In Nigeria, you rubbish southerners at any slightest opportunity yet you want us to promote your coweè app.

You could have mobilized your northerners on social media to give you positive review on your app.

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]
Your GIF just make LWKMD

Adamu Garba should down and ask himself this question. Does he want to be a politician or a businessman / IT Guru /Entrepreneur?Whichever one he decides, he should be devoid of ethnicity, religion and be objective with all his comments, opinions and suggestion. A young man like him is a promising prospect for the future and should be matured and show maturity across board in all his undertakings and dealings.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ihesiuloa(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I’m a born again Christian, I stand with Adamu in these period of persecution. Majority of people rejoicing over this unfortunate incident are my fellow Christians from the south who ought to copy the forgiving spirit of our lord Jesus Christ. Unfortunately our brand of Christianity in the south is shameful sad
Oga, you are not a born again Christian period! Born again Christians don't talk like this.. All they are concerned about is pursuing eternal life, they don't dabble into unprofitable matters that are not even evidently true!
So keep your born again Christian to yourself because no one care about it.. It should be between you and your God.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Oppy2k2: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I’m a born again Christian, I stand with Adamu in these period of persecution. Majority of people rejoicing over this unfortunate incident are my fellow Christians from the south who ought to copy the forgiving spirit of our lord Jesus Christ. Unfortunately our brand of Christianity in the south is shameful sad

Gbenue soun, eleribu

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Havertz10: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2021
Went to Facebook to wail cause it's owned by a different company abi?

Nigerians and foolishness

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by explosiveskull(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
There is no big deal here...so many accounts have been suspended and yours should not trend abegi...anyone against the progress of Nigeria will be dealt with!
You guys should be bold enough to answer your fulani names online and not hiding shamelessly behind Igbo names to perpetuate your evil divisive bigotry agenda or are you ashamed of your terrorist tribe? We know all of you and how your cow brains betrays your real intentions. Nigeria go hot for una sotee all of una go run back to futa jalon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Ehisod(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
I’m a fellow Christian like you I just don’t discriminate like you do

Christianity is not stupidity. It is like you asking one being squeezed by a python for subsequent swallowing to try and reason with the python. E no make sense now.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Ehisod(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2021
sterlingD:

Your GIF just make LWKMD

Adamu Garba should down and ask himself this question. Does he want to be a politician or a businessman / IT Guru /Entrepreneur?Whichever one he decides, he should be devoid of ethnicity, religion and be objective with all his comments, opinions and suggestion. A young man like him is a promising prospect for the future and should be matured and show maturity across board in all his undertakings and dealings.

Don't mind him. Has he ever seen Dangote with either a PDP or APC banner?
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by explosiveskull(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I saw Christ in your signature, read your toxic comments and just shook my head. Does this your racist online comment with hatred and bigotry honour Christ? How does this bring honour to the cherished memory of the departed Prophet TB Joshua. Please repent from all this kind of things. On judgement day, God will not make a distinction between your offline and online life and conduct o.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless you.
Look at how this terrorist is using religion to exploit another's conscience like he has a functioning one. You should be preaching that yiur forgiving shit to your fellow terrorist brothers, we've forgiven you guys way too many times and all we receive is invasions, terrorist attacks, banditry, unknown gun men and kidnapping. We are through with you guys fellowship, we will make Nigeria so hot for you guys that you will run back to your original home at the futa jalon mountains. You guys have tried all manner of suppression, raping, intimidation and are now running out of ideas. Where was your forgiving spirit when the idiot with mark of the beast on his temple was threatening Nigerians because his terrorist in chief is the president. Abeg just deal with your archaic barbarous and violent religion in piss and stop involving Christ in that your defiled trachea before I will call mohammed saw a piglet with pampers.
Keep making same mistake that idiot imbechile made by entangling his business with politics, soon it is only you and your family members that will be buying that your free stuff. You guys can never develop even if it is 2 mb of sense or borrow small from those female cows you guys defile.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Shikini: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2021
Useless man

Useless President

Foolish followers
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Havertz10: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ehisod:

Christianity is not stupidity. It is like you asking one being squeezed by a python for subsequent swallowing to try and reason with the python. E no make sense now.
the book of revelation is written like a stephen king's novel

7 headed dragon cheesy abeg rest
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by VULCAN(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
This Yoruba Muslim loaded with deceit has come here again.

You were formerly GoTV but abandoned the moniker due to your evil ways now you returned from the dead as GoTVee.

This moniker will soon be killed as well.

Devious fellow

GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by VULCAN(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Liar and Deceiver!

You are a Yoruba Muslim.

Acting under Taqqiya you claim Born Again.

You will be put to shame.

His former moniker was GoTV.

He supports Buhari, herdsmen, APC and anything that places Islam ahead of Christianity.

Devil �. That is who you are!
GOTVee:
I’m a fellow Christian like you I just don’t discriminate like you do
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Aduroja123(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
mactoni91:
Ceo of IPI solutions and the owner of the dysfunctional app's Instagram account has been suspended for violation of an Instagram policy.

This is coming a day after his app was flagged down by Google Playstore for copyright violation and poor ratings by Nigerians.

He still insist Nigerians should dump all foreign social media platforms for his app

I asked Mark Zuckerberg to suspend it.

`~ Adamu Garba
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by authority2006(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
EKONGKING:
If Nigeria is to split , northern nigeria would be worse than Congo or Afghanistan
Even the educated brain is full of cow sh@t.

When you support evil ,get ready to face it consequences , cow garba

You really believe so? Firstly, they're not going starve. You guys are already robbing trucks from the North loaded with onions and cattle, just think of what will happen to you dumb educated southern fellows if they stop feeding you or if Nigeria is split. Education without applications, that is as worse as not being educated at all.
Secondly, North can proud of educated fellows, billionaire business men and High ranking military officers just like their southern counterparts. I just don't why southerners like to overrate themselves
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by GOTVee: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
VULCAN:
Liar and Deceiver!

You are a Yoruba Muslim.

Acting under Taqqiya you claim Born Again.

You will be put to shame.

His former moniker was GoTV.

He supports Buhari, herdsmen, APC and anything that places Islam ahead of Christianity.

Devil �. That is who you are!

May Jesus forgive you for blasphemy. I'm a junior pastor
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by drakeli: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:

You are a born again potential terrorist

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Masterkernel1: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:

Animals worshipping dead blood thirsty demon of Islamabad.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
OssyMalik:
The news sweet my belle
this one go pain garbage Shehu cow
Wella...lol
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
Abooki cries are sweet to my Biafran ears. grin grin grin
u wicked ooo lol
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Angelnath(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
brand Ambassador of Jesus christ ride on
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by EMMY76: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Duru9:
He should go and rare cow

Let's look for any other platform he is in and report it

I just reported his FB

You can also report him

https://www.facebook.com/adamu.garbaii

Chaii u guys just to completely finish this man. grin cheesy
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ejanla077: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:

We dey talk politics dis wan dey talk religion..
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by olax02(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Leybari:
Terrorist!
Northerner's never take to correction, always claiming they are doing the right things when even they are wrong..Useless Naughtycows.
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by olax02(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
GOTVee:
Oga preacher carry your preaching go Borno or Aso rock..dumb Ass.
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Ajah489(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
mactoni91:
Ceo of IPI solutions and the owner of the dysfunctional app's Instagram account has been suspended for violation of an Instagram policy.

This is coming a day after his app was flagged down by Google Playstore for copyright violation and poor ratings by Nigerians.

He still insist Nigerians should dump all foreign social media platforms for his app
Adamu!Adamu!! Very soon even your phone network go reject you
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by EmzyT: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Duru9:
He should go and rare cow

Let's look for any other platform he is in and report it

I just reported his FB

You can also report him

https://www.facebook.com/adamu.garbaii

I just reported him Right now cool
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by drakeli: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Angelnath:
brand Ambassador of Jesus christ ride on
The guy dey press your mumu button. He is a Muslim. We know him well
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by ariikefun(f): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Idamu ti dé bá Adamu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ado Ekiti Has Been Taking Over By Hoodlums / Buhari Pictured With His Wife, Aisha Buhari At The Airport / Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.