Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended (44502 Views)

Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended / Adamu Garba’s Instagram Account Restored After It Was Briefly Deleted / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by trigger11(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
i dont think his facebook account is still active i have searched and search and i cant see it
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mumu mumu dey...... !!.... u wan fight abi... grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by insidelife22(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
honestly I don't know what to say
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by LebenNG: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I’m a born again Christian, I stand with Adamu in these period of persecution. Majority of people rejoicing over this unfortunate incident are my fellow Christians from the south who ought to copy the forgiving spirit of our lord Jesus Christ. Unfortunately our brand of Christianity in the south is shameful sad
But we can still feel a bitter tone common with people from the "other" side... hehehe oka born against.
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by LebenNG: 12:19am On Jun 17, 2021
VillagePipu:

So, your own stupid comments on Nairaland honour Allah?
Better go and join Adamu in packing cow poo.
infact u r d admin of real village pipus... hehehe
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by LebenNG: 12:29am On Jun 17, 2021
VillagePipu:

Since you deny Allah in public, may Allah deny you on the day of judgment and may you rot in the deepest part of Hell.
Big Amen
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by LebenNG: 12:45am On Jun 17, 2021
if he is on nairaland too, he shud be banned
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by LebenNG: 12:49am On Jun 17, 2021
BabaIbo:

You don't need to use this line, we all know you are not.

Continue deceiving yourself.
Tastefully using his taqiyya...nice one
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by aydultimate7(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
If you agree with me,it is obvious that Adamu has offended the southerners greatly,i mean...the children,adults, "the elders" and THE YOUTHS! personally,as a reader of this comment,will you forgive him?
Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Lightorder: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
dmbb:

The dot is useless, but the worst part of it is that it cannot go anywhere
i don’t get you

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by Lightorder: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
FBIBOT:

It's crowwe.... Just crower would be nice...
I think cowee has it

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by FBIBOT(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lightorder:
I think cowee has it
grin na cows go dey use the app?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by VillagePipu: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
GOTVee:

May Jesus forgive you for blasphemy. I'm a junior pastor

Since you deny Allah in public, may Allah deny you on the day of judgment and may you rot in the deepest part of Hell and may pigs devour your corpse.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba's Instagram Account Suspended by LebenNG: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
VillagePipu:

Since you deny Allah in public, may Allah deny you on the day of judgment and may you rot in the deepest part of Hell and may pigs devour your corpse.
Actually it can't get to him, Allah recognises taqiyya...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 / Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? / Two Nigeria Police Fighting (Video & Pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.