Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel (3257 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by AntiChristian: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
When Jesus was sending out his disciples: Matthew 10:5-7
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go onto the road of the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near....

Here Jesus specifically told them to go to the lost sheep of Israel not to the Gentiles nor to the Samaritans! In summary the world of Jesus is Israel!

And a Canaanite woman who of course Jesus wasn't sent to save proves the topic of this discuss as follows:

Matthew 15:21-28
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”
23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Now, we see that Jesus was reluctant to even attend to the woman despite knowing that her daughter was demon-possessed!
And Jesus re-emphasized that he was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by hupernikao: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
AntiChristian:
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go onto the road of the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near....

Here Jesus specifically told them to go to the lost sheep of Israel not to the Gentiles nor to the Samaritans! In summary the world of Jesus is Israel!

And a Canaanite woman who of course Jesus wasn't sent to save proves the topic of this discuss as follows:

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”
23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Now, we see that Jesus was reluctant to even attend to the woman despite knowing that her daughter was demon-possessed!

There are two burdens on the heart of a dishonest reader/person.

1. He will struggle with the burden of trying to make his lying heart a right, good and caring one, when faced with his loved ones. A "good man" struggling to be good because he has set his heart "abad".

2. He will bear the burden of trying to make false, what is right,what is penned down in black and white and obvious to all, he will need to train his heart to read it wrong.

He carries the burden of a half good and half dishonest heart.

Eventually he can become so corrupt that he neither care again also for those he loves because his heart has found home in lies, deception and self glory.

I will leave you to decide now, the state of your heart.

4 Likes

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Dtruthspeaker: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

"Israel is my First Born!" Exodus 4:22
Fool! Everyone knows that First Born does not mean Only Child, which Romans 1:16 clearly shows the plan in saying "salvation is to the Jew FIRST", then others.

And judgment to the Jew FIRST then others Romans 2:9

So as usual, You Always talk Rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by AntiChristian: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

"Israel is my First Born!" Exodus 4:22
Fool! Everyone knows that First Born does not mean Only Child, which Romans 1:16 clearly shows the plan in saying "salvation is to the Jew FIRST", then others.

And judgment to the Jew FIRST then others Romans 2:9

So as usual, You Always talk Rubbish!

Probably Jesus forgot to mention all this in Matthew.

Holy spirit had to remind you after 2022 years.

Jesus said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel!

Period!

3 Likes

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by AntiChristian: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
hupernikao:

1. He will struggle with the burden of trying to make his lying heart a right, good and caring one, when faced with his loved ones. A "good man" struggling to be good because he has set his heart "abad".

2. He will bear the burden of trying to make false, what is right,what is penned down in black and white and obvious to all, he will need to train his heart to read it wrong.

Eventually he can become so corrupt that he neither care again also for those he loves because his heart has found home in lies, deception and self glory.

Off-point and unrelated to the topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:
[

Alfa Rashidi see where you ended up your life, see how RightChannel and the rest disgrace you, cornered you, expose you, etc I laugh when reading how you were been decry, belittle, condemned, and defame. Rashidi times without number here I've told you to look for alfa onimo in Ilorin, you still need to be adequately equipped.

Back to your write up, if Jesus Christ was sent to the lost sheep of Israel, YOUR CHILD ABUSER PROPHET, RAPIST, CRIMINAL AND PAEDOPHILE MESSENGER WAS SENT TO THE LOST GOATS AND SLAVES OF MECCA AND MEDINA but If I'm lying, tell me another city Baby Aishat's husband visited aside Mecca and Medina all in Saudi Arabia??

Pls don't activate Airplane mode this time around grin

3 Likes

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by AntiChristian: 5:03am On Jan 09, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Alfa Rashidi see where you ended up your life, see how RightChannel and the rest disgrace you, cornered you, expose you, etc I laugh when reading how you were been decry, belittle, condemned, and defame. Rashidi times without number here I've told you to look for alfa onimo in Ilorin, you still need to be adequately equipped.

Back to your write up, if Jesus Christ was sent to the lost sheep of Israel, YOUR CHILD ABUSER PROPHET, RAPIST, CRIMINAL AND PAEDOPHILE MESSENGER WAS SENT TO THE LOST GOATS AND SLAVES OF MECCA AND MEDINA but If I'm lying, tell me another city Baby Aishat's husband visited aside Mecca and Medina all in Saudi Arabia??

Off point and unrelated topic. You must be sent here by the holy spirit to disorganize this thread!

Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel.

Period!
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:41am On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Off point and unrelated topic. You must be sent here by the holy spirit to disorganize this thread!

Period!

As allah blindfolded you to see this part;

RASHIDI, Are you trying to use Surat blindfolded here? grin you must answer that question or kuku say the question hard for allah to answer through you

1 Like

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by AntiChristian: 6:49am On Jan 09, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

As allah blindfolded you to see this part;

RASHIDI, Are you trying to use Surat blindfolded here? grin you must answer that question or kuku say the question hard for allah to answer through you

Some people are deluded with the holy spirit. My name is not even Rashidi and you kept calling that name every now and then!

Anyways! Off point. Jesus was not sent to us but to the lost sheep of Israel!
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Probably Jesus forgot to mention all this in Matthew...

In your usual foolish blindness, you never see that in the same Mathew a gentile, even the servant of the gentile got touched, in addition to the Canaanite woman.

Clearly Israel had Christ freely, while others would have to implore Him at that time.

1 Like

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2022
Oh Lord please come and let all your enemies be utterly and permanently destroyed forever.

May we see them no more!
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Some people are deluded with the holy spirit. My name is not even Rashidi and you kept calling that name every now and then!

Rashidi you have started again abi grin Is Muhammad baby Aishat's husband, warlord, criminal, paedophile messenger and slave of allah sent to the world? If Yes, Name another city he visited before he was poisoned to death aside Mecca and Medina all in Saudi Arabia lobatan.

Don't make use of Surat blindfolded abi allah has blindfolded you again?

1 Like

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by achorladey: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

John 10:16 I(Jesus) have other sheep(not the lost sheep of Israel) that are not of this sheep pen. I(Jesus) must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Acts 1: 7 He(Jesus) said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Ephesians 2 11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)— 12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

14 For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15 by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, 16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17 He(Jesus) came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by AntiChristian: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

In your usual foolish blindness, you never see that in the same Mathew a gentile, even the servant of the gentile got touched, in addition to the Canaanite woman.

Clearly Israel had Christ freely, while others would have to implore Him at that time.

The holy spirit inspired you to tell me I'm foolishly blind right? So much of a Christian!

Jesus said it that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.

Emphasis on "only"! What does only mean?

Other tribes must suffer to get Christ's attention like that woman right?

It's clear Jesus wasn't sent to the woman and other dogs! Are you not a dog too?
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by AntiChristian: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2022
achorladey:

John 10:16 I(Jesus) have other sheep(not the lost sheep of Israel) that are not of this sheep pen. I(Jesus) must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Only the above verse was spoken by Jesus. I did help you delete other verses from Luke and Paul which weren't spoken by Jesus.

The lost sheep of Israel were not in one place. Jesus was moving around and hence the verse above.

The lost sheep of Israel is not even expected to be in just one place!
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by advocatejare(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jesus was sent to the whole world:

And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.
Mark 16:15

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

Salvation comes through the Jews, Jesus was Jew by birth.

The Jews are God's favoured, because of the promises God made to Abraham that through his descendants, the whole world will be blessed:

"And through your descendants all the nations of the earth will be blessed—all because you have obeyed me.”

Genesis 22:18

"You Samaritans know very little about the one you worship, while we Jews know all about him, for salvation comes through the Jews."
John 4:22

Even the Quran acknowledges the fact that the Jews are blessed and preferred by God.

يٰبَنِىٓ إِسْرٰٓءِيلَ اذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتِىَ الَّتِىٓ أَنْعَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَأَنِّى فَضَّلْتُكُمْ عَلَى الْعٰلَمِينَ
"O Children of Israel, remember My favor that I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you over the worlds."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 47)

This was repeated in Sura 2:122 just like my friend, Antichristian would say, the repetition was for emphasis grin

Allah re emphasized it again in 45:16

وَلَقَدْ ءَاتَيْنَا بَنِىٓ إِسْرٰٓءِيلَ الْكِتٰبَ وَالْحُكْمَ وَالنُّبُوَّةَ وَرَزَقْنٰهُمْ مِّنَ الطَّيِّبٰتِ وَفَضَّلْنٰهُمْ عَلَى الْعٰلَمِينَ
"And We did certainly give the Children of Israel the Scripture and judgement and prophethood, and We provided them with good things and preferred them over the worlds."
(QS. Al-Jaathiya 45: Verse 16)

So because of this, salvation that Jesus brought was to the whole world, but the favoured Israel has to be saved first so that they can then save the whole world by preaching the good news of Christ's life, death, resurrection and teachings to the whole world

That is a wrong translation. In Greek, the word “only” is mono and that is why “monogene” was translated as the “only kind or only begotten son of God”

The word translated as only is εἰ (ei) which is not only”

Dogs are known as man’s best friend and they live with humans in the same house but they are not children, but muhammad ordered them to be killed.

Jesus saved dogs but muhammad ordered their killings

Your Quran likens unbelievers as dogs

“And if We had willed, We could have elevated him thereby, but he adhered [instead] to the earth and followed his own desire. So his example is like that of the dog: if you chase him, he pants, or if you leave him, he [still] pants. That is the example of the people who denied Our signs. So relate the stories that perhaps they will give thought.“
-Quran 7:176

According to the Quran, the muhammad was not sent to the whole world, because the Quran which he claimed he was given as a miracle was meant only for the people of Mecca and the surrounding towns, so why are you reading the Quran today?

“And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qur’ān that you may warn the Mother of Cities [i.e., Makkah] and those around it and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze.”
-Quran 42:7

Muhammad was sent to only Arabs because the same Allah said he sent prophets in the language of their people. Muhammad spoke Arabic which means that he was only sent to the Arabs. Are you an Arab?

And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allāh sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.”
-Quran 14:4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by NNTR: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

AntiChristian:
The holy spirit inspired you to tell me I'm foolishly blind right? So much of a Christian!
1 Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God
but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:3-4
3But even if our gospel is [in some sense] hidden [behind a veil], it is hidden [only] to those who are perishing;
4among them the god of this world [Satan] has blinded the minds of the unbelieving
to prevent them from seeing the illuminating light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Yes, the holy spirit, in tandem with 1 Corinthians 2:14 & 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 inspired that, you be told, you're foolishly blind

AntiChristian:
Jesus said it that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.

Emphasis on "only"! What does only mean?
2 Corinthians 3:16
But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

The emphasis on 'only' means 'at most', effectively also means, wait your turn. Have some good manners, dont jump the queue

AntiChristian:
Other tribes must suffer to get Christ's attention like that woman right?

It's clear Jesus wasn't sent to the woman and other dogs!
Are you not a dog too?
Life is, turn by turn.
If anyone's a dog, then you must be a mongrel, and worse off

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by RepoMan007: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
He was sent to call only the lost sheep's of Israel until he broke the partition between the gentiles and the Jews at death n ressutection phase. There is a difference between Jesus before death and after ressurection based on Gods agenda. Jesus himself sent Paul, a Jew, to the gentiles. That says a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2022
RepoMan007:
He was sent to call only the lost sheep's of Israel until he broke the partition between the gentiles and the Jews at death n ressutection phase. There is a difference between Jesus before death and after ressurection based on Gods agenda. Jesus himself sent Paul, a Jew, to the gentiles. That says a lot.

I couldn't have said anything better.
Thanks for the clarification! smiley
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by NNTR: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2022
RepoMan007:
Jeremiah 50:17
“The Israelites are like sheep that have been scattered by lions.
First the king of Assyria ate them up.
Then King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon cracked their bones.”

Antichristian, for your info, Jeremiah 50:17 above, is an example of the etymology of the phrase 'lost sheep of Israel' and where it was developed from

The whole ten tribes, Israel/Ephraim was captured by the Assyrians. The conquering Assyrians, displaced and dispersed Israel/Ephraim separated and flung them all over the place, by scattering the whole ten tribes of Israel/Ephraim all over the, at least 120 nations, that made up their Assyrian Empire and essentially forced the whole ten tribes of Israel/Ephraim to conform, transform, change, convert and take on the customs, attitudes, lifestyle etcetera of the Gentile Assyrian. It is them and Israel as whole that Jesus came, to deliver the Good News with demonstrable power of God to first to, as salvation is to the Jews first, then next, the Gentile, loll.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Chibuezem(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Probably Jesus forgot to mention all this in Matthew.

Holy spirit had to remind you after 2022 years.

Jesus said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel!

Period!
you think quoting the Bible out of context will convince spirit filled Christians
Muhammed was a pedophile who raped children you my friend are his disciple
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by waldigit: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

The same way he was sent by the father, also He sent us to finish the mission. He merely started it. The real mission is to save whosoever is willing to be saved.

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by achorladey: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Only the above verse was spoken by Jesus. I did help you delete other verses from Luke and Paul which weren't spoken by Jesus.

The lost sheep of Israel were not in one place. Jesus was moving around and hence the verse above.

I can only laugh when you tell me Jesus meant that the OTHER SHEEP are the scattered lost sheep of house of Israel grin

Does your mind tell you something that had been scattered can equally get lost or become lost?

From the main bible verse you quoted anyone outside the LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL was welcomed when they draw near to him(Jesus). Correct?

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Myer(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Interesting post.
But why is your moniker "AntiChristian?"
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by Singlenhappy(f): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
hupernikao:

you are confused!
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by AllahIsSatan: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
I never thought anyone else could rival Muhammad Sex Award Winner (SAW) in terms of stupidity until you came along

[img]https://images./7wulE11l7HGJaocDaaVOUS.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Rashidi you're now denying your sunah's name abi, o da oo

Is Muhammad sent to you? Let's see if Baby Aishat's husband took his Jihad outside Medina and mecca
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by hupernikao: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Singlenhappy:
you are confused!

Thank you for your clarity.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by RightChannel: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Period!

What is off point in what he said? Is the question difficult for you to answer?
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by RightChannel: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin

ANTIlSLAM:

Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by xproducer: 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

====

A more thorough reading of the Holy Bible will show that GOD's plan of salvation for humanity graciously includes people from "every nation, tribe, tongue, and people" - Revelation 14:6

"And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation" - Revelation 5:9

+++

"The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising." - Isaiah 60:3

"that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” - Acts 26:23
Re: The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel by AntiChristian: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2022
xproducer:

====

A more thorough reading of the Holy Bible will show that GOD's plan of salvation for humanity graciously includes people from "every nation, tribe, tongue, and people" - Revelation 14:6
Jesus said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel from above. Quote a verse from Jesus directly where he said he was sent to the world!

"And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation" - Revelation 5:9

+++Jesus said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel from above. Quote a verse from Jesus directly where he said he was sent to the world!

"The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising." - Isaiah 60:3

"that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” - Acts 26:23

Jesus said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel from above. Quote a verse from Jesus directly where he said he was sent to the world!
It seems Jesus was never reported to have been sent to the world by any of his disciples!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atheism . . . New Age Cults . . . Islam - One And The Same! / Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late / See This Clever Use Of Al Taqiyya By An Arab Who Molested A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.