Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) (22957 Views)

NNPC Confirms IOCs Exit, Insists On Gas Development / Hope Uzodinma Visits Seplat Gigantic ANOH Gas Development Project (Photos) / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) by BiafIntel: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2021
BKayy:
I exposed coded information that the government is hiding to the idiots of Nairaland yesterday and they came for more clarification in the guise of insults, thinking that my attention is for everybody like before.
They read news but can't decode messages.
They never asked themselves why of all the whole SE, the only place Nigeria is fighting Shamelessly to control is Imo and Anambra.
Uzodimma being the governor of Imo State is not a coincidence.
The idiot here claiming Mbaise is not a coincidence.
The ones pushing for Referendum for only SE knowing fully well that their puppet is in charge of Imo is not coincidence.
Our gas is for our future.
The future of the entire Igbo nation (not just SE)
We refuse to be the next Niger Delta.
Nwanne keep exposing the information at your reach. I love what you did yesterday. We need more of it. This gar thing has to start making rounds so all Igbos must come to know about our huge gas deposit. The parasites must never be allowed to tap into our gas. Period!!

1 Like

Re: Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) by BiafIntel: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Please read again. i said we don't need 'Sea access' we are tired of the blackmail.

We can fly or use other River routes. Those from 'Niger Delta'/SS who wants to join the Biafran train should pick their megaphones or trumpets and start making some noise. SE is tired of taking the hits. Five State solution is fine by me. Everyone should answer their father's name.
You should make more research bro. There is a place called Azumini. It is 25 nautical miles from the Atlantic ocean while the Onne port which is in port Harcourt is about 45-50 nautical miles from the ocean. There was dredging before Onneh port was built. Our people need access to more information. We have access to seas via Onitsha and also in Ebonyi state.
Re: Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
You have made a mess of this discussion by pointing out absolutely nothing, we know all these things you just mentioned, it's too basic to even talk about, we know the ND basin and it's sediments did not form over night, we know organic materials came from the Hinterland partly supplied by rivers, we understand HST, LST, MFS, FSST, CS and all that. How is the Imo shale(Akata) formation even significant in this discussion.. what exactly is your point.. and when you say the Igbos you also mean parts of Rivers State cus I'm from Rivers and I'm Igbo as well.
How is anything you just talked about relevant or new. You just wanted to add something abi
ben1daEbiri:

First things first,what are sediments? factors that influence sedimentation?

No particular location has peculiar sediments indigenous to that location,sediments from place to place and compaction takes place. You know weathering process aid sediment of which water is a major agent of weathering so no need ruling out the impact of the Rivers in HC sedimentation and accumulation. This same reason is why the ND is reach in HC resources.

My point is,the imo shale you mentioned earlier didn't become a source rock overnight so the Igbos shouldn't see it as a change in the direction of the tide even though it could be. I'm from Rivers State by the way so I know why I'm clearing this up ( I know you think I'm from the north).

Someone already pointed out I was rude and I'm deeply sorry.
Re: Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
BiafIntel:

You should make more research bro. There is a place called Azumini. It is 25 nautical miles from the Atlantic ocean while the Onne port which is in port Harcourt is about 45-50 nautical miles from the ocean. There was dredging before Onneh port was built. Our people need access to more information. We have access to seas via Onitsha and also in Ebonyi state.

I know about those locations, and that's what I alluded to as our several 'Rivers' route. The more reason we don't need 'South South' sea access. We can thrive even with Five States.
Re: Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
ben1daEbiri:

How many ft³ of gas can you "fly out" in a day?

Do you ever wonder why pipelines are always better for the transportation of hydrocarbons?

That's if our economy is going to be resource based, judging from the world transitioning to green energy. If we go for service based economy, we won't have to worry about 'sea access'.

In any case, if we have to transport hydrocarbons, several of our 'neighbors' will bid to grant us access, for their own benefit. So it's no big deal.

For now, let's SS/Niger Delta keep their 'Sea Access' , it's not a show stopper for Igboland Republic.
Re: Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) by dfrost: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
ben1daEbiri:

I'm truly sorry for that...I'm learning too

Not a problem. I'm sure Furious1 understood perfectly, reason he never took you on. We are all brothers.

Shalom.
Re: Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) by dfrost: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

That's if our economy is going to be resource based, judging from the world transitioning to green energy. If we go for service based economy, we won't have to worry about 'sea access'.

In any case, if we have to transport hydrocarbons, several of our 'neighbors' will bid to grant us access, for their own benefit. So it's no big deal.

I like the forward thinking part of 'your neighbouring countries' clause you added.

A country does not stand on its own. You need allies.
Re: Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos) by sslcrypt: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Sorry, we don't need the 'sea', we can fly out. Keep your sea!

Besides, we have many 'Rivers'!

My brother is not fight, the sea is an essential component to any sovereign nation because it goes beyond just commerce.

Study the middle East majority or 70% of development is along the sea.

The nile river have caused skirmishes between Egypt Sudan Ethiopia all the way to Tanzania because they have equal access to river.

Potential world war might happen from East Asia because China built three godge dams, which systematically cut off access some parts of India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Cambodia, thialand in fact all the cluster Asian countries located in the southern part of china from access the river flowing from the Himalayas.

Lesotho that's landlocked gets access from the dams located in South Africa.

As we can see access to sea is essential, yes there will be water basins and other water bodies but the sea is always essential.

Thanks for your audience and I pray everyone fighting for something comes out victorious. Because human rights is essential.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Write Letter To Zamfara College Of Education, Gusau / Umahi: Why South-East People Still Obey IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.