Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You (356 Views)

Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You / This Why You Need Food Supplements: Must Read / Meet An Organic/natural Remedies Life And Health Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You by StrongestMan(m): 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
*Great News! For your nafdac approved 100% organic, natural and very potent food supplements for health, wellness and skin care, worry no more, PURE Health and Wellness Food Supplements are here for you.

Do you know the human body can heal itself if given the right essential nutrients it requires? Yes, you don't need chemicals that only suppress symptoms without taking care of the root causes of so many diseases and ailments. The testimonies we've recorded so far from people who have used our products including myself are mind blowing. We've recorded all matter of ailments and diseases being reversed by simply taking these supplements religiously and for a certain period of time depending on what the problem is. Mind you the products are food supplements and not drugs or medicines and they don't cure or treat but they reverse diseases and ailments...meaning by the time the supplements are done with working in ones body, they ailments or diseases would disappear completely.

Be it cancer, diabetes, HBP, Arthritis, HIV, Infections, fertility issues, Prostrate issues, fibroids, covid-19, enzema, glaucoma, acne, etc.

All our products are NAFDAC approved, NMA and PSN endorsed and are also contained in the PDR of Northern America.

For order and enquiry, kindly check the link below
https://3plelifestyle.crd.co

Also, Kindly use Discount1003 under the message section to get a 10% discount as you order for your products.

Re: Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You by StrongestMan(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
Give your body the desired nutrients it needs and watch people around you call you
Strongest Man.

I didn't choose the name by myself, but because people around me started calling me the name because of how strong I am, so I liked the name and adopted it.
Re: Nairalanders, These 100% Organic, Natural Food Supplements Might Interest You by StrongestMan(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mr Seun
How can I advertise my products on Nairaland?

What are the requirements to run ads on this forum?

I'm looking forward to receiving immediate response from you. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Skin Nourishing Soap And Cream / Types Of Malaria And Their Symptoms / Leg Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.