Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind (4099 Views)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by adonis89(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2021
I'm a guy in my 30's, I dated some gals back then in school. My first gf was from Akwa Ibom, so beautiful and sexy. But whenever we had sex, I always cum quickly. I felt bad and in 7 months of our relationship, we broke up. It continued like DAT wit other gals especially one very chubby gal I dated in 2013. Our sex was great but the quick cumming was just disgracing me. I'm not a fan of all these sex enhancement drug. Though I started eating lots of ginger, garlic and bitter kola. Earlier this year, I met a dark, skinny beautiful babe. We got along very well but I kept postponing the dooms day(sex day) cuz of I was scared of quick cumming. Until finally, yesterday morning, I went to her place. I never took anything, we started with lots of pre-intimacy and all that. Now it was time to do the thrusting, I inserted it, I was about cumming quick, I quickly started singing " When I reach Igbo land them calling me Odogwu ". Omoh d cum went back. I kept singing it and thrusting from missionary style to carry up Bleep, to stand up doggy. Omoh I lasted 25 minutes. She felt good too. Repeated same thing in d evening with Odogwu still singing in my heart. For me I think sex is truly in d mind.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by Omihanifa: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2021
I will report you to burna boy undecided you are using his song as burantashi

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by bobwizzy1(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Odogwu

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by Robertgreene1(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2021
sex this...sex that...u guys overhype sex so fucking much like it's an achievement or something..
that's d reason y naija girls attach so much value 2 their stinking pussies nd then emotionally manipulate u weaklings 2 pay so dearly 4 it...
SMH...

26 Likes

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2021
When I'm about to thrust after pre intimacy my heart began to beat faster

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by slawormiir: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Just control your mind... the quick ejaculation will not occur
Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by adonis89(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Robertgreene1:
sex this...sex that...u guys overhype sex so fucking much like it's an achievement or something..
that's d reason y naija girls attach so much value 2 their stinking pussies nd then emotionally manipulate u weaklings 2 pay so dearly 4 it...
SMH...
omoh I know sex is overrated. I no dey fire like that o. In fact I run from it due to past experiences.
Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by adonis89(m): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2021
Omihanifa:
I will report you to burna boy undecided you are using his song as burantashi
grin i no even know when the song enter my head sef
Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2021
Wetin person no go see for nairaland. sad sad
Mtchewww........

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by Veiniously: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2021
hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by SchoolGate: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2021
Very fascinating cool
Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by DaddyRochie1642: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2021
grin grin
Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by solidmyk(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2021
Robertgreene1:
SMH...
E dey ur body undecided
Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by FantasyHub: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Robertgreene1:
SMH...

If you've ever been to countries where sex is a culture, what then will u say?

As for Nigerian girls and their stank pvssies /high demand , their problem is either poverty, materialism or greed.

And u must know this, some spirits love sex more than nymphos.

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
mine was delay ejaculation.. i later found out it was due to the anxiety in my mind.. that feeling of wanting to feel the sperm flow out always set my body in an emergency mode waiting for anything to make it react.. is like being chased by dog and having an erection at the same time. when i found out it was in the mind set, i always fix my mind in something that gives me joy too much while penetrating,in the process the penetrating makes the imagination smooth. before i know it am ready to cum... i keep imagining nice things using the thrusting as a gear.. and boom! it feels good wink
Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by SenecaTheYonger: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Robertgreene1:
SMH...

Nigerian men are slave to pussy. Funny thing is that they’re not even getting premium pussy. They pay so much for something others get for free, after which they have to spend even more money for antibiotics and anti fungal.

Being a Nigerian must be hell

7 Likes

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by SporaD8: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
adonis89:
I'm a guy in my 30's, I dated some gals back then in school. My first gf was from Akwa Ibom, so beautiful and sexy. But whenever we had sex, I always cum quickly. I felt bad and in 7 months of our relationship, we broke up. It continued like DAT wit other gals especially one very chubby gal I dated in 2013. Our sex was great but the quick cumming was just disgracing me. I'm not a fan of all these sex enhancement drug. Though I started eating lots of ginger, garlic and bitter kola. Earlier this year, I met a dark, skinny beautiful babe. We got along very well but I kept postponing the dooms day(sex day) cuz of I was scared of quick cumming. Until finally, yesterday morning, I went to her place. I never took anything, we started with lots of pre-intimacy and all that. Now it was time to do the thrusting, I inserted it, I was about cumming quick, I quickly started singing " When I reach Igbo land them calling me Odogwu ". Omoh d cum went back. I kept singing it and thrusting from missionary style to carry up Bleep, to stand up doggy. Omoh I lasted 25 minutes. She felt good too. Repeated same thing in d evening with Odogwu still singing in my heart. For me I think sex is truly in d mind.
Did you know that if you guffawed during sex, you will last longer?
Infact, always encourage your babe to talk gibberish nonsense if you are an over-comer and you will last longer.

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by sunshineV(f): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Robertgreene1:
SMH...
i feel ur pain. soapy merchant

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by Bigseven(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Next dont bother singing. Think about APC NEXT LEVEL WEY WE DEY SO, think about lai mohammd... Boom! U'll last 1hr45m 20sec

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by Robertgreene1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
sunshineV:
i feel ur pain. soapy merchant
see them pussy slaves...I do rather soapy off my konji in peace than slave myself nd disturb my peace of mind and sanity js 4 some 10 minutes or even less of thrusting into a stinking bottomless hole then feeling like "it's that all" after cuming when I remember all d energy nd finances I spent while doing all d wooings nd thrustings...
naija girls so much hate hearing "soapy" cus they know it breaks the pussy power nd monopoly they hold over guys...

8 Likes

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Get MTN Data as low as

500MB - N170
1GB. - N300
2GB. -. N600
3GB. -. N900
4GB. -. N1200
5GB. -. N1500
10GB. -. N2,800
15GB. -. N3900

*131*4# to check balance.
1 month validity
100% Geniune
Call/WhatsApp: 0708269796two
Thanks
Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by sunshineV(f): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Robertgreene1:
see them pussy slaves...I do rather soapy off my konji in peace than slave myself nd disturb my peace of mind and sanity js 4 some 10 minutes or even less of thrusting into a stinking bottomless hole then feeling like "it's that all" after cuming when I remember all d energy nd finances I spent while doing all d wooings nd thrustings...
naija girls so much hate hearing "soapy" cus they know it breaks the pussy power nd monopoly they hold over guys...
sorry o

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by NeeKlaus: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
LMAO.
Odogwu!
Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by ospreywin(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
This is funny grin

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Well it works but active service like this doesn't guarantee anything just a means of wasting energy

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
adonis89:
you are a testimony that a good number of times, premature ehaculatiin is psychological.

I sincerely wish for men at different stages of their sexual journey come to your realisation and improve their sexual well-being.

We all deserve good sex

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by Generalwoodz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pls can I sing "HOLY SPIRIT BY MAJEK FASHJEK?
Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by adonis89(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Pls can I sing "HOLY SPIRIT BY MAJEK FASHJEK?
na u sabi o
Re: Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind by rex444(m): 3:50am On Jun 17, 2021
Robertgreene1:
SMH...
the stinking part no be lie , alot of adequate sensitisation has to be done on that effect

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Spycam My Girlfriend / Did The Coconut Hit His Head ? (photo) / Can I Trust A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.