Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Has Fiverr Gone To The Dogs? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Fiverr Gone To The Dogs? (265 Views)

Quality Igbo products From East That Has Gone National (photos) / Who Has Fiverr Review For Sale / My Top 100 FIVERR Fun Facts And Tips - FATTKAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Fiverr Gone To The Dogs? by FreeIgbos: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2021
I will start by saying I have been on this platform since 2016. However, when Corona virus pandemic broke out, Fiverr was adversely hit just like other businesses both online and offline. We all assumed it was passing phase and things would bounce back soon once lockdowns and other restrictions are lifted and economies pick up again. At some point this year, it appeared like things were on the upswing for sellers on Fiverr and we all hoped it would only get better. But to my disappointment, things now appear to be worsening on Fiverr marketplace.

As a relatively old member, I have hundreds of 5 star reviews with all my stats at 100% positive. Despite all these, getting a new order is now a herculean task. Even the buyer's page that used to be the traditional fall back position is in disarray, with all manner of shitty posts. Now, you can even post "I want someone to pack my shlt and clean my butt ten times per day, price is $5 NON NEGOTIABLE". Before you can say goodness Lord, 65 sellers have already sent offers!!

Personally, I'm relying on old repeat buyers yet their patronage now comes in bits.

Are others equally experiencing this crazy situation?!

(1) (Reply)

Cashapp, Greendot Log / How I Earned Free $100 From Facebook Research Reward (pics) / Fiverr Foreign Account Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.