Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual (39279 Views)

Alphonsus Igbeke Ubanese Is Innocent Nsugbe Community Cries Out / Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Profers Solutions To Tackling Insecurity / Bandits Attack Shimfida In Katsina. Kill 8 Children, Burn Houses. 5000 Displaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by Misfits(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
at this point,everything is possible
Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Igbo Kwenu! grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by Asquare84(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
This was the case the bbc reporter used to accused human right radio and ahmed isah of not giving justice to the parent of the missing children, bbc come out and confront this allegations
Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by macrodata(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
MadamExcellency:
I was baffled reading the headline but after going through the article, it looks like one of those political gossips.
this matter has been on the table for years. It is true that it happened. BBC captured the story too

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by moneyissweet(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Yahoo men those days
Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by mrkings84(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
So children can mount road blocks, possess guns, shoot at people, Rob and rape their victims abi?

Yeye headline with different body content!
Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My joy is full today that 20 years after, the story of kids whose only crime was to throw knockout has come to fore again.

We can only hope that there will be consequences for this and closure for their family.
For years, the Ekwealors, Ezeazus and the Oguguas whose twin sons were part of the abducted kids still demand answers.

Senator Alphonsus, his thugs 'Mba AnaAbala Agu' and Seliki Ajani should tell us what happened to those kids.
You can't tell us they were arrested when your own brother Igbago said they were used for rituals.

We have not forgotten and we will never forget it.
shey this is Ubanese na nsugbe

1 Like

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by ajl: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Don't trust any Nigerian politician. I learnt via a very dependable online news source that one of the SW governors had to give two pregnant women in order to achieve is governorship ambition. I am a believer in traditional practices buy no genuine priest of the foremost of traditional practice in SW will get involved in ritual because it's against the code of conduct. However, there are some evil "Oniseguns" (medicine men), and not Babalawos, that get involved in this. For most of these evil people, it's likely they are left with some knowledge by their father, and will do trial and error by proposing to use human for sacrifice instead of goats. In their warped mind, they assume this will increase the potency of their medicine instead of using something derived from lesser animal.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by MadamExcellency: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
macrodata:
this matter has been on the table for years. It is true that it happened. BBC captured the story too

I am talking about the incident and how it happened rather the correlation with Senator Alphonsus.

The explanations didn't add up hence it's all gossips.
Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by pepetua(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Now, who's report shall we believe, that of the Rich or that of the defenseless poor,
So here's my judgement ,
GOD OVER TO YOU.
Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by YoungAncient1: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
From Nsugbe to Nkpor!! I only have fun memories of Anambra, Onitsha precisely

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by paltielx: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fetish people everywhere
Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by Tochj(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Na dem,
Baby factories things, imagine rearing human babies like cows to be sold in the market.
Dotians we dey laugh ooo
Double speaking
You said Delta is not part of Biafra
Happenings in Delta is now Igbo problems inokwa ya.

1 Like

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by Plomo: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Great news!!!
Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by StanleyO22: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nigeria politicians are capable of anything........all of them,the man could be guilty of what he's been accused of.
Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by Wannabenz: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by odogwunaija(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My joy is full today that 20 years after, the story of kids whose only crime was to throw knockout has come to fore again.

We can only hope that there will be consequences for this and closure for their family.
For years, the Ekwealors, Ezeazus and the Oguguas whose twin sons were part of the abducted kids still demand answers.

Senator Alphonsus, his thugs 'Mba AnaAbala Agu' and Seliki Ajani should tell us what happened to those kids.
You can't tell us they were arrested when your own brother Igbago said they were used for rituals.

Wow
Nice to see a fellow nsugberian here. I never liked Ubannese and I don't believe he's innocent of these allegations. Seriki who was like his chief security has come out to testify against him, likewise Apaya who was among the arrested kids but escaped because his dad Chuma nzam was a strong man(in a diabolical way). Ubannese is not innocent of these allegations

7 Likes

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by Depressed101: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i heard the story on radio, the victims relatives had much to say, in clear details... Aphonsus should answer instead of paying a bunch of village elders to vouche for him...

5 Likes

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by Depressed101: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
odogwunaija:

Wow
Nice to see a fellow nsugberian here. I never liked Ubannese and I don't believe he's innocent of these allegations. Seriki who was like his chief security has come out to testify against him, likewise Apaya who was among the arrested kids but escaped because his dad Chuma nzam was a strong man(in a diabolical way). Ubannese is not innocent of these allegations
wow I am very glad alot of people know the story... I pray he is brought to book

5 Likes

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by techWriter1: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
If it s TRUE bring the mofo to the neighborhood plaza and kill him

3 Likes

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by yusluvad(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hmmm. So many questions begging for answers...
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by Almaigaa: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Since the said incident happend in the EAST, I can bet my left Nyash that the man truly use the 8 kids for Rituals.

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by Almaigaa: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fahdiga1:
When you are rich your community and even your Igwe will be calling you 'our son' but if you are poor they will be referring to you with your family's name

That is Igbos for you.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by quinox947: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Could you believe that there was no record of those boys in the police station where the senator alleged the boys were taken to?
The case was on Human Rights Radio and Television where the families of these boys had come to complain. This case was referred to the IG, then Abubakar whose intention was to sweep the case under the carpet due to his corruption tendencies. I believe the case will be revived again with the appointment of Alkali as the new IG whom the anchor claim is a man of integrity. The senator's elder brother's claims may be true as even the then DPO claimed no knowledge of the arrest and prosecution of those kids.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Alphonsus Igbeke Accused Of Using 8 Children For Ritual by GuntersChain(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Did the children disappear in police custody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Opened Fire In Bayelsa House Of Assembly [Photos] / NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week / Is A Federal Minister Superior To A State Governor Constitutionally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.