Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Will The Police � Say I Wasn't Dressed Properly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will The Police � Say I Wasn't Dressed Properly (912 Views)

I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Police � Say I Wasn't Dressed Properly by Ilamina(f): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
undecided after all

I deserved to be touched
I used him to realize my senses

Wouldn't that be unfair to him
Because now I dress properly because of the sad incident
Re: Will The Police � Say I Wasn't Dressed Properly by Ilamina(f): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
undecided
Re: Will The Police � Say I Wasn't Dressed Properly by chiiraq802(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
The police will say you dressed properly but they will still harass you because you forgot your sense at home

1 Like

Re: Will The Police � Say I Wasn't Dressed Properly by Ilamina(f): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
chiiraq802:
The police will say you dressed properly but they will still harass you because you forgot your sense at home

With all due respect
If you don't have anything reasonable to say
Ignore my thread, thank you
Re: Will The Police � Say I Wasn't Dressed Properly by chiiraq802(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ilamina:

With all due respect If you don't have anything reasonable to say Ignore my thread, thank you
No be me type that thing ma. its AZ typing

1 Like

Re: Will The Police � Say I Wasn't Dressed Properly by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ilamina:

With all due respect If you don't have anything reasonable to say Ignore my thread, thank you
do you have a pussy ?
Re: Will The Police � Say I Wasn't Dressed Properly by Ilamina(f): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

do you have a pussy ?
yes

I am not a hermaphrodite
Re: Will The Police � Say I Wasn't Dressed Properly by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ilamina:
yes
I am not a hermaphrodite
can i fork you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China’s Marriage Market: Where Parents Find Partners For Unmarried Children / Man Who Spent Over N500k On Girlfriend’s Birthday, Collects Iphone He Bought. / Vote For Your Favorite Nairalander Of 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.