Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention (633 Views)

Court To Rule On Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application On Monday / Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ / Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention by Triton1996(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention Till July 21

TRIXX NG reports that the bail application of popular nollywood actor, Omiyinka James Popularly known as Baba Ijesha has been rejected by the magistrate court.

This was made known by the lawyer to the embattled actor who made it known that the magistrate has no jurisdiction to much as regards the bail because the government has filed the case at the high court.

It was noted that Baba Ijesha will remain in detention till he will be tried at the high court.

Details later

SOURCE : https://trixxng.com/breaking-court-rejects-baba-ijeshas-bail-application-to-remain-in-detention-till-july-21/

1 Share

Re: Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention by Mutemenot(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Man is humbled . What toto can not do does not exist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention by Prosperous111(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good
Re: Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention by MissSlimbody(f): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
A little self control could have prevented this.

I have seen what sexual molestation can do to a child. It's not good at all.
Re: Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Well, all isn't well with baba ijebu
Re: Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention by Crowwe(f): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Looks like he's tied down with a rope
Re: Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention by Freestainworld(m): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
look at work kitten have caused
Re: Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention by NoRetreat(m): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
Self control. Ego and deceit on display.
Re: Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention by Duru9(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
I no pity you man, with your level no be girl at that age you suppose de near even if she's 24 she still no reach your level

Me wey be say I go Asaba stay 3months snap with sunny, labista, regina security no allow me near her, snap with OmO shine, snap with diamond during zubby eze ndi ara day with other nollywood actors

I post am for fb the kind girls wey e attract to me eeeh I run some and I leave some

So las las baba ijesha fall hand
Re: Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention by Karlovych: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
Very good

Re: Court Rejects Baba Ijesha’s Bail Application, To Remain In Detention by poshestmina(f): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Preventable disgrace.
Such a shame!

Enjoy your time as you enjoyed the crime.

(1) (Reply)

Prosper Nnaemeka Edeh Is Missing / Sierra Leonean Woman, Nora Johnson, Co-conspirators Refund N507m / Nigerian Migrants Being Tortured By Suspected Human Traffickers In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.