Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigerian Migrants Being Tortured By Suspected Human Traffickers In Libya - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Migrants Being Tortured By Suspected Human Traffickers In Libya (626 Views)

Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) / Man Dies On The Way To Hospital After Being Tortured By Police. Graphic Photos / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Migrants Being Tortured By Suspected Human Traffickers In Libya by cocolacec(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Shocking videos purportedly show Nigerian migrants being tortured by suspected human traffickers in Libya
Videos purportedly showing Nigerian migrants being tortured by their captors said to be Nigerian human traffickers in Libya, have emerged on social media.

The videos were reportedly filmed by the traffickers known as "Burgers" in Libya, seeking ransom money from the families of their captives.

A Libya-based Nigerian woman, Kate Monday, who posted the videos claimed that the horrific torture happened in Sabha, a city in southwestern Libya, approximately 640 kilometres south of Tripoli.

One footage shows a man being whipped as he begged his family to "pay the money"
In another one, a helpless young man with burns, cuts and bruises across his faces, arms, torsos and legs, is seen being tortured with knife by a faceless man.

"Abeg, I don call my mummy. I don call my mummy for Nigeria. Abeg, my mummy go find the money. They don kill me mummy" he cries.

A young woman is seen in another video screaming in pain as she is being flogged.

"Abeg o. Help me. I don die. Abeg o. Help me oh. I don die ." she kept saying.

https://www./943460229167984/permalink/1947182328795764/

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/shocking-videos-purportedly-show-nigerian-migrants-being-tortured-by-suspected-human-traffickers-in-libya.html

Re: Nigerian Migrants Being Tortured By Suspected Human Traffickers In Libya by Authority1o1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Okay...

If they successfully made to Europe, these same people would be oppressing their mates with poses in front of different colonials, resting seductively on cars only God knows how they acquired.

My only joy is that if they eventually make it out of there alive, they would agree with the grass-eating Nigerian family that there's no hardship or suffering sweeter that the one obtainable at home.

Ironically, some people who may viewed these videos, and who may have heard stories about Libya have meticulously packed their loads, waiting to catch the next truck.
Re: Nigerian Migrants Being Tortured By Suspected Human Traffickers In Libya by Nkitara: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Story of life...it's never easy how life is so unfair. While some have everything they want in abundance, some are dying of hunger, torture, diseases and homeless. God did you create the world like this? So unfair. I pray God you get up from your throne and pour out your wrath and death on all our corrupt leaders past and present and their supporters lord. May they die miserably till their last generation Amen
Re: Nigerian Migrants Being Tortured By Suspected Human Traffickers In Libya by TicketGreen: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
And it's the same Nigerians running the trafficking ring.... Monsters
Re: Nigerian Migrants Being Tortured By Suspected Human Traffickers In Libya by chatinent: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Abi I go escape from this country?

Re: Nigerian Migrants Being Tortured By Suspected Human Traffickers In Libya by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
they've been doing it for years... and sadly, the Nigerian gov dont give a fukc, foreign gov dont give a fukc, majority of people dont give a Bleep AND THESE MIGRANTS THEMSELVES DONT GIVE A FUKC (if they did they wouldnt go in a place known for enslaving Africans)... so life goes on.

face it bro, nobody cares that black people are dying... now do the same thing to a western migrant and see all hell break lose!
Re: Nigerian Migrants Being Tortured By Suspected Human Traffickers In Libya by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

If they successfully made to Europe, these same people would be oppressing their mates with poses in front of different colonials, resting seductively on cars only God knows how they acquired.

My only joy is that if they eventually make it out of there alive, they would agree with the grass-eating Nigerian family that there's no hardship or suffering sweeter that the one obtainable at home.

Ironically, some people who may view these videos, and who may have heard stories about Libya have meticulously packed their loads, waiting to catch the next truck.
thrash

(1) (Reply)

If The Killings Going On Was In The South, The Whole Country Won't Be Silent Lik / The Chronicle Of Abba Kyari's Fall (pics) / Timothy Adegoke Murder Trial Ongoing Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.