Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today (55614 Views)

Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter / Antelope Killed Today For Easter / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by zoghys: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Your brother should be jailed for this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by edward1106(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Killed with gun abi because these monkeys are fast abi na trap?

If you stay around Ikorodu, those part closest to the bush, u can get palmwine or ogogoro and put in a basin, den lay it inside the bus where they normally hang on trees or pass. Check about some hours time, u will see them lying on the bare floor, u will pick Dem or kill them. Your choice.
They do come play out or look for food in the streets in some part of Ikorodu
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Emaxwell(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
delzbaba:
Yes and they also thought me not to eat monkeys and other endangered species.

When did monkey become and endangered species

FYI I don't eat Monkey
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Pyhonist: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Whoever did this will go in for it

The person is a Bloody idiot...

I will copy the United Nations wildlife conservation...
You will go in for this...
This forum have been promoting the annihilation of wildlife... A sane country should ban it and not Twitter...

Mumu3
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Monkeys have high intelligent qoutient that I cherish most whenever I watch them display such smartness......

Why killing what you can't create especially a higher animal.....

CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD......still busy delivering the better best in contemporary building Designs and construction, check my signature for details

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by adecz: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
When your brother wife begin
born monkey-like children, na that
time una go understand the danger
of hunting & killing primates angry angry angry

With small encouragement, person
we dey chop monkey go fit chop
Small pikin meat❎❎❎.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by FBIBOT(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Which heartless being kills a monkey for fun/meat not to talk of an endangered specie of monkey only found in Nigeria and Benin? If not for poor Nigeria system you will be behind bars now and that 15k won't be able to solve your case

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kandeed:
My God....white throated guenon that are becoming extinct is what ur killing to sell for just 15k. y'all are just so pathetic tbh
Everything is always going extinct cheesy These pictures are not enough to establish their full classification. I have been in an environment where monkeys were practically over breeding and not even eaten so I respectfully beg to disagree that this is the breed of monkeys on endangered list.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Germi9: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
What was their offense?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by adecz: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by NaBanga: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why do the mods post these things? It really makes Africans look like wild animals. This is very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
flyinnizam:
So guys as usual, I have returned with my monkey topic. Killed by my brother and they look like different species but this time the monkeys were sold for 15k only.

This should be illegal already

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by dfrost: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kandeed:
My God....white throated guenon that are becoming extinct is what ur killing to sell for just 15k. y'all are just so pathetic tbh

I confirmed your assertion. It's an endangered species. Unfortunately sensitizing the average African African is an uphill task up the Everest.

Till today, elephants are still being poached in Africa despite the ban.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by oluwaahmed: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=Belial06 post=102788491]This is just stupid.
These hunger posts should not be encouraged.

These people are killing animal life and this forum has turned to a haven for such poachers

Rubbish [/quote

I agree. Useless posts like this is pushed to the front page while reasonable materials languish... how can people eat monkey that shares the same DNA with you. Tufiakwa. Poverty na bastard
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by dfrost: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
NaBanga:
Why do the mods post these things? It really makes Africans look like wild animals. This is very sad.

And non-Nigerians visit this site. It's really not good for the country's PR.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by phemmyfour: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
This is just stupid.

These people are killing animal life and this forum has turned to a haven for such poachers

Rubbish
Honestly, putting this on fp is wrong
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Raychee(f): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why kill the monkeys? Must you eat everything? Sha don't start another epidemic or pandemic
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Blakpot: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Op so what do you want us to do?
Congratulate u?
Why u celebrating barbarity?

I had two pet vervet monkeys.
Its sad seeing pictures like this.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Mummyfour(f): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Any body that kills and eats a monkey is a cannibal.
Clifford orji's relative .
How do people eat monkeys for goodness sake?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Polyglot7pointO: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fuckthamods:
This is wickedness... How would you like it if you were killed and sold for 15k? angry
novice in Nigeria people kill for less.. u can spend more time on crime section or go out more
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by doctorsage: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
So sad really. The monkey with the white tuft of fur in the neck region is the endangered 'white throated guenon'.
It was thought extinct in the 80s.
It is so rare, wikipedia couldn't get a real picture for their page on this majestic primate.
Your brother is just a common poacher, I'm afraid.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Originalsly: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
flyinnizam:

So guys as usual, I have returned with my monkey topic. Killed by my brother and they look like different species but this time the monkeys were sold for 15k only.

Since it's money you're after .... you should've really found out how muchhh more the monkey is worth alive than dead

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
edward1106:

If you stay around Ikorodu, those part closest to the bush, u can get palmwine or ogogoro and put in a basin, den lay it inside the bus where they normally hang on trees or pass. Check about some hours time, u will see them lying on the bare floor, u will pick Dem or kill them. Your choice.
They do come play out or look for food in the streets in some part of Ikorodu
grin u get them intoxicated

Wow
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
flyinnizam:

Why is ur brother killing monkeys?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Goalnaldo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
delzbaba:
God punish your parents that thought you how to eat monkey.
Stray bullet come hit his innocent parents laidis. Which kind wahala be this??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Igbudu1: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Stop killing monkeys..
Kill Bush meat or snake

Not Mionkeys.

Learn how to earn 5 U.S.DT per day... See my signature....thank me latter..

Bush meat like?

Snake are safer to kill?
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Kandeed: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Everything is always going extinct cheesy These pictures are not enough to establish their full classification. I have been in an environment where monkeys were practically over breeding and not even eaten so I respectfully beg to disagree that this is the breed of monkeys on endangered list.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

Well, do you know a large expanse of Land in Edo State reaching up to 202 sq km was gazetted primarily to protect this animal OP's family killed?? believe me when I say it's becoming extinct

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by frowland(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
@seun why do you support your mods bringing posts like this to front page? Are you in dire need of traffic that posts of this kind should make it to fp? What's in it for you?
This is rubish!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by babavik: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
flyinnizam:
Pure racism and hatred.How can a monkey kill a fellow monkey.
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by showafrica(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
This is just stupid.

Rubbish

Monkey is close mammal to human, I don't support the killing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Dachris72(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Please nairalanders I'm in need to buy a monkey dm if interested...
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Femi316: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Those monkey na your broda
Belial06:
This is just stupid.

Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian / The Urhobo Irhibotor Soup: A Life Saver (Photos) / Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.