Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,856 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today (55636 Views)

Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter / Antelope Killed Today For Easter / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Tetrahedron: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
This should not be encouraged at all!
Just take a look at his profile- he is a serial poacher!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by musty2245: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Whoever did this will go in for it

The person is a Bloody idiot...

I will copy the United Nations wildlife conservation...
You will go in for this...
This forum have been promoting the annihilation of wildlife... A sane country should ban it and not Twitter...
I no blame you seun go soon ban you
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Chinny024(f): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Xiaomi1:
as if there's joy in eating monkeys., smh.
Ebola
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fuckthamods:
This is wickedness... How would you like it if you were killed and sold for 15k? angry
But you eat meat? Lol
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Akuruoulo(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
flyinnizam:
So guys as usual, I have returned with my monkey topic. Killed by my brother and they look like different species but this time the monkeys were sold for 15k only.
why kill a monkey nah ?
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Maski87: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Killed monkey and his wife
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Blackdisciple(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why would someone kill these animals ??
bleeping heartless

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Adakintroy: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
This is just stupid.
These hunger posts should not be encouraged.

These people are killing animal life and this forum has turned to a haven for such poachers

Rubbish

Abeg shout up jor.

At least them kill am for food. If white kill for food all this animals facing extinction for still de.

Them kill like Mumu. Kill tiger for skin, leopard for skin., Snakes for skins. Elephant for tusk.

The rest them kill for sports.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Loandbehold: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mr. man, feel free to eat the animals, don't mind all the holier than thou animal activists. There's no reason you can't eat basically any animal, and you have committed no offense. The noise they are making is about laws that jobless people pushed for in other countries that have nothing better to do. They are not Nigerian laws and as a result, they do not matter. These people love animals more than humans, so ignore them. They are just making noise. People in different countries eat different animals. Eat and be merry.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by IQUIT(m): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kizyte:
NAIRA - Never Allow Igbos Rule Again
PHCN - Problem Has Changed Name
APC - Association of Past Criminals
NYSC - Now Your Struggles Continue
PDP - People Deceiving People.
MTN - Maintain Total Nonsense
ABACHA - After Babangida, Another Criminal Has Arrived
NEPA - Never Expect Power Again
BUHARI - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals.
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
If them invade your maize farm eeh!
Wish I killed them, but on spotting a man, see Cheetah speed
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Loandbehold: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Tetrahedron:
This should not be encouraged at all!
Just take a look at his profile- he is a serial poacher!
What Nigerian law are you quoting? My friend, if it's not a law in Nigeria, it's irrelevant in Nigeria and not poaching any crap.
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Hychineson(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
flyinnizam:
So guys as usual, I have returned with my monkey topic. Killed by my brother and they look like different species but this time the monkeys were sold for 15k only.
come and try it in Awka.
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by cybriz82(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
flyinnizam:

Got a female at home very funny n cool to be with.can I atlis get a male frm u instead f u killing them..y nt sell to us who are ready to buy.
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Judolisco(m): 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
This is just stupid.
These hunger posts should not be encouraged.

These people are killing animal life and this forum has turned to a haven for such poachers

Rubbish
hunting is a profession bro.. People hunt for a living... We have reserves and national parks in Nigeria where hunting is prohibited.... Shey if na lion kill dis 2 monkeys now what will u say?
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Yankee101: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
True progress begins when we respect God, ourselves, others, animals, plants and the environment

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Omoluabi16(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t know why threads like this are always in Food section. Is monkey a food?

Hahaha. What do you mean by this? Monkey na food oh. Could be used to make monkey stew.
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by UCHIHAmask: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Stop killing monkeys..
Kill Bush meat or snake

Not Mionkeys.

Learn how to earn 5 U.S.DT per day... See my signature....thank me latter..
Seriously,those apes appear human like,fingers,shape of head,intelligence etc
the day i saw a roasted gorrila with it's hairs scraped,nothing different from the pictures we see of jungle justice on criminals..
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by akigbemaru: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kizyte:
NAIRA - Never Allow Igbos Rule Again

PHCN - Problem Has Changed Name

APC - Association of Past Criminals

NYSC - Now Your Struggles Continue

PDP - People Deceiving People.

MTN - Maintain Total Nonsense

ABACHA - After Babangida, Another Criminal Has Arrived

NEPA - Never Expect Power Again

BUHARI - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals.
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by lasisi69(f): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fuckthamods:
This is wickedness... How would you like it if you were killed and sold for 15k? angry
lol... Wicked comment cool
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by koyyess: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ppogbae:
Careful before eating those. I knew a few fellas from UNIBEN who would often engage in sexual acts with monkeys. They said their kpekus felt good.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Unrated900(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kandeed:
My God....white throated guenon that are becoming extinct is what ur killing to sell for just 15k. y'all are just so pathetic tbh

Usless set of miscreant
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by luckyz4rea(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Johncuppa:

Cow is an animal too bro

So?
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by macrodata(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Person wey fit chop monkey fit eat human being. Your friends and neighbors should be watchful of your family.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
flyinnizam:

Please brother see sense. It is not good what you or your brother are doing or promoting. We need to conserve our wildlife for future generations.

That monkey you killed is on Endangered list.

I hope you be a good person and find other means of survival.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Loandbehold:
Mr. man, feel free to eat the animals, don't mind all the holier than thou animal activists. There's no reason you can't eat basically any animal, and you have committed no offense. The noise they are making is about laws that jobless people pushed for in other countries that have nothing better to do. They are not Nigerian laws and as a result, they do not matter. These people love animals more than humans, so ignore them. They are just making noise. People in different countries eat different animals. Eat and be merry.

There is nothing wrong with eating any animal..however this particular animal is on the endangered list. Which means more rampant killing and it will cease to exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ppogbae:
Careful before eating those. I knew a few fellas from UNIBEN who would often engage in sexual acts with monkeys. They said their kpekus felt good.

Wait the same Uniben wey I dey?

Everybody looks normal here Na

Even me wey my head no too correct looks normal
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Poor animals, God punish you OP. You're one of the problems of this world. Leave the creatures to live there lives like you live yours fool!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by generalwo(m): 1:11am On Jun 17, 2021
flyinnizam:
.... Hope your brother will spend the 15k till 2023? I don't know what u guys enjoy in snuffimg out life from wild life.... No be say them come near your house..... Una go meet them for their habitat begin kill them........ Animals that should be protected, u guys kill without remorse.... Anyway I no blame una.... Na the foolish government wen no get strict wildlife conservation policies na im I blame..... Na one wild animal American man kill for one African country wen make them jail am.... If na here, we go even join the man kill am..... Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by NotFarFrom: 1:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Ppogbae:
Ehn!!!! Osalobua mwen Lahor! Person dey bang monkey?
Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by Bar1941(m): 4:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Funny enough a moderator pushed this to the front page, one of those monkies is white-throated guenon and it's going into extinction thus it's criminal offense killing them, why are you abeting crime?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today by mudiana(m): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2021
Ppogbae:
bros this shit is disgusting. why u go dey lie like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian / The Urhobo Irhibotor Soup: A Life Saver (Photos) / Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.