Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO (1927 Views)

Gunmen Just Kidnapped Me, 16 Others In Abuja - Twitter User Cries For Help / Breaking News!!!!!!. Unknown Gunmen Just Attack The Military Checkpoint In Agulu / How Ambode, Aide, Attorney General Plan To Retire Tinubu After Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2021

Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by Belial06: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fake news

Fake news

Fake news
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Igbos celebrating in the comment section as their ESN/Unknown gunmen attacked the mans building

Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by Northernblood3: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
As Peaceful people we are, we IPOB/ESN are totally condemning this act by DSS to destabilize Igbo land. After looking at how backward North is and how developed South is, they got jealous and sent UGM and in the other hand sent Security to help kill and destroy innocent people. They will return in Body bags

on the other hands, I won't blame the people rejoicing because, these men that ought to maintain justice will look away while things go wrong or they adjourn justice till infinity.

2 Likes

Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Belial06:
Fake news

Fake news

Fake news

Source BBC

https://fb.watch/69PnXgQqGM/

1 Like

Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by Belial06: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fake news
Fake news
Fake news
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by Belial06: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fake news

Stop spreading unverified news on this platform
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by Elock1: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
sad
Watched the video, I don't think it's fake.

But whether fake or not, I hate the way BBC rushes to broadcast only the news they like.

Days back Barrister Ejiofor's aide was burnt in his car boot, no media carried it, not one.

But now see as them rush this news, next na to blame ipob as usual.
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by rottennaija(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Let them keep it on, when the military decend on them, they call it genocide.
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by MrSamsung(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Seun, lalasticalala and Mynd44, why are you guys letting this guy @op to continue in this his sick idiosyncrasies?

Is he bribing you? We have got better human species whose accounts were blocked but you guys are letting this op run awol on this forum.

Does freedom of speech means to post anything and anyhow?
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by longetivity(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nice one
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by IgweOfNnewi: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Well done gun men
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
I wonder why anyone who claims to be Igbo would celebrate over this evil��.
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by CilicMarin: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Okay
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
MrSamsung:
Seun, lalasticalala and Mynd44, why are you guys letting this guy @op to continue in this his sick idiosyncrasies?

Is he bribing you? We have got better human species whose accounts were blocked but you guys are letting this op run awol on this forum.

Does freedom of speech means to post anything and anyhow?

IPOB Terrorist sympathizer cry me a river. This is directly from BBC Pidgin Facebook page
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
ablejesus26:
I wonder why anyone who claims to be Igbo would celebrate over this evil��.

They are called IPOB bandits
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by OnionBandit(f): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Elock1:
sad
Watched the video, I don't think it's fake.

But whether fake or not, I hate the way BBC rushes to broadcast only the news they like.

Days back Barrister Ejiofor's aide was burnt in his car boot, no media carried it, not one.

But now see as them rush this news, next na to blame ipob as usual.
As Media no carry am, why you no carry am? Not even one of you IPoB apologists reported it with proof ... Dot logic
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by gloriaunobi(f): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
IPOB is a peaceful organisation despite Buhari's Administration tagging her a terrorist.
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by saintkel(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
gloriaunobi:
IPOB is a peaceful organisation despite Buhari's Administration tagging her a terrorist.
really?...am beginning to think otherwise
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by Elock1: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
OnionBandit:
As Media no carry am, why you no carry am? Not even one of you IPoB apologists reported it with proof ... Dot logic
I only reply people who have sense of reasoning.
Re: Attorney General Of Imo State Attacked By Unknown Gunmen Just Now VIDEO by OnionBandit(f): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Elock1:
I only reply people who have sense of reasoning.
And what did you just do? Dot logic...fake news peddlers

(1) (Reply)

3 Times Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Overwhelmingly Defeated Fg, Se Governors And Ohanaeze N / [2023] Cow Ban: North To Give South-East The Kurt Zouma Treatment / Why Are Bandits Not Attacking Kano And Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.