Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill (2415 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by esthel(f): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ode cheesy e pain am,the mama wey born you na she be "THOT" and you know she is very irrelevant in the scheme of things, if not she for no born dunce like you.
TheGidRedpiller:
Lol finishing? you are just glad a simp is fighting for you and besides, this thread is for men not thots like yourself, know where you are needed!

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
esthel:
Ode cheesy e pain am,the mama wey born you na she be "THOT" and you know she is very irrelevant in the scheme of things, if not she for no born dunce like you.
Who Is SEYI? grin
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by esthel(f): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
You will now go home with your question on a placard placed on your chest to ask your THOT mother
TheGidRedpiller:
Who Is SEYI? grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
esthel:
You will now go home with your question on a placard placed on your chest to ask your THOT mother
'Seyi P' to be exact grin
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by esthel(f): 3:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Say it loud, tell the world your mother is a prostitute,are you ashamed to identify with her cheesy, Omo irankiran, I just hope you know your real father. Son of a bitch, isn't that what you called the woman that gave birth to you.

For your information this is the last attention you will receive from me.
TheGidRedpiller:
'Seyi P' to be exact grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by qtguru(m): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Well its not my fault you are a mangina and you wait for people's support before you start venturing your way to success but i'm a lone soldier and i need nobody's help not to talk of that biittch that gave birth to me.

You called your own mother biitch? Na wa o
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by The5DME(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Op case pass me.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by Drella(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2021
stanliwise:

You’re obsessed with women

You wey dey ask wetin be shedibalabala...lol
Is that not an obsession with yansh leading to obsession with women? grin

Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by stanliwise(m): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
[
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by Loveknitting: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You don't seem to get it do you? my birth giver is worse than the devil! i'm the real victim here not her! get lost

No wonder you turn out this way,
But hey move on! And stop genarallizing everyone in one category.
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by Loveknitting: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2021
esthel:
Say it loud, tell the world your mother is a prostitute,are you ashamed to identify with her cheesy, Omo irankiran, I just hope you know your real father. Son of a bitch, isn't that what you called the woman that gave birth to you.

For your information this is the last attention you will receive from me.

That guy is mess up.
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by Freelane33(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2021
Sharp : cool
TheGidRedpiller:
Your signature already defines you. No stress.
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Loveknitting:

That guy is mess up.
Go back to knitting sis, that seems to be the only thing you can comprehend now. And besides you are female. A taboo on a redpill thread, alongside the biittch you quoted.
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by Loveknitting: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Go back to knitting sis, that seems to be the only thing you can comprehend now. And besides you are female. A taboo on a redpill thread, alongside the biittch you quoted.

Okay, but God! You're so bitter.
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Carchoice:
I think you have a mental problem. Everyone, both male and female have someone who is behind their success story, directly or indirectly.

No matter the hate you preach against women, men must still simp and get fvcked tonight. It’s been like this for ages. Nor be you wan change the world through Nairaland.
LMAO
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ishilove:
LMAO
Hmm you again.
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
Loveknitting:

Okay, but God! You're so bitter.
Not the first time i've been called that, i promise you it won't be the last. You will soon understand.
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by Loveknitting: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Not the first time i've been called that, i promise you it won't be the last. You will soon understand.

Can I send you pm?
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Loveknitting:

Can I send you pm?
Do whatever you want.
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by Loveknitting: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Do whatever you want.

Okay.............is that like a yes. Ok
Re: This Is What I Think Of Rich/wealthy Women - Redpill by qtguru(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Everytime i come across a woman with financial resources especially when its on the high sides, the first thing i think about is the man/men who is currently or was/were her stepping stone in her success story.

There is no story she can compose that will make me think past that! And as harsh and inconsiderate this sounds, THATS JUST THE BITTER TRUTH!
You can't tell me i'm wrong to think like this because it actually happens on a daily basis. Thanks to the simps!

Women don't know how to make sacrifices, most of them thrive on men and these men either collectively or single-handedly built the ladder she climbed to the top.
The few who actually fought their ways to the top loose their feminity in the process, they are the ones people would refer to as TOMBOYS or unapproachable women, they will simply loose taste.
So its either they thrive on men or they somehow 'shortcut' their way to success, i'm talking about the kim kardashian crew.
Either way they still need simps though!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Why not just put this energy to something more substantial I don't understand you guys who come here to complain. There's a lot of money you could making with certain skills that involved typing and writing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' As She Shares Her Photos / Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs Expecting First Child With Her Husband / Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.