Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

"BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) (56290 Views)

No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by bigdammyj: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Noted
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Happened: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
cool
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Joanney: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
LordVoldermort:
I hope the bastards have modernized themselves no more red knife nonsense
Lol cheesy
You still remember this...
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by solpat(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Promiseibritam: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Plss guys help me
I want to repair my Asha Nokia501
is facebook lite working on it?
Help plss.
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by tunary(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good if they are as powerful as they where
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Imstrong2(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Issakaba..my best movie that year

1 Like

Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Lazkestine: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bakassi we used to hear emancipated from Abia State... , and Anambra ni
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
More like Issakaba,,,, more power to your elbows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by tunary(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
BodePolScience:
I think they already have ESN, which one is Bakassi Boys again...
police soldier Navy airforce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by tydi(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
sad

The question in the lips of everyone is who brought them back ?
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Obyino: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
A sign that Igbos in Anambra don't trust IPOB? Who knows what really happening ?
I don't trust anybody anymore even these people may be more hired terrorists to cause a bloodbath .
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Lumig: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
They are welcome
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by sheddyboy01(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Are they still in existence ?

Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by bishop4life(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fake news.

What anambra have is anambra vigilante group(AVG).

It did not not change.
It will not change soon.

1 Like

Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
The country is good at going one step forward then ten steps back. If you're shocked, na you know. I expected such many years ago.

1 Like

Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ebubeagu, ESN, and now bakassi boys. Eastern Nigeria is in for a long ride.
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin
LordVoldermort:
I hope the bastards have modernized themselves no more red knife nonsense
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
tamonokare:

What is backward about Bakassi Boys ?

How is it different from sars? They are both extrajudicial killings.

2 Likes

Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Protect your state and don't go over board guys
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Julianaa: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
From Esn
To Unknown Gunmen
To bakassi boys

cheesy cheesy grin East na cruise
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by DOCU(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
OUT LEADERS, AT EVERY MEETING BE LIKE:

*guys, what is the best way backward?*
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by fortune1968: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
eloquently:
Bakassi Boys of 1998 to 2002 were very bloody.... They possessed the greatest odeshi ever seen openly in Nigeria. They killed a lot of people...They were known to repel bullets with juju. Those days you come to onitsha or aba and you see littered corpses of criminals. They do carry criminals in vehicle(s) and kill them openly in junctions. During the time of the bakassi boys those days, you can leave your phone, money, laptop on the road, and still come back to pick it. I don't know if they killed up to 20,000 people in those years... Their juju was something else. They were too barbaric. Public beheading of criminals. Bakassi boys killed many maf boys in aba. Maf was a criminal group that could prob in broad day light. Bakassi boys brought crime down in the east those days. They killed the greatest criminal ever in the east. His name was Derico. Derico killed about 100 people including 25 police officers.. Bakassi finally killed him.

Bakassi in this era?
They will be needed to confront Buhari boys - The criminal fulani herders .

1 Like

Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by MARKone(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
What is South East turning into? Who is actually incharge of that Zone. There is no way this is from the Government, they should have learnt their lessons with the first set of Bakassi Boys. Though they brought some semblance of sanity, but those guys were really dangerous, they were Judges, Jury and Executioners, who ended up being used by sleazy politicians and Individuals to settle scores, the killing of Barrister Igwe and his wife is a typical example. The South East now have, the NPF, Nigeria Army, UGM, IPOB, ESN, now Bakassi Boys, ah ahan..o wrong naw.

1 Like

Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
That's good
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by Prettylima(f): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
So those that means no cultist among them? Cus ayam not understanding grin
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by fortune1968: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
tydi:
sad

The question in the lips of everyone is who brought them back ?
You don't know ? Umaru Yar Adua . Na him bring them back . Too many questions .
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by surequality: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Na Poverty dey bring all this ones
"The rich values lives, they does not want to die and they will not do things that will put their lives in danger"
Re: "BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) by tydi(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
fortune1968:
You don't know ? Umaru Yar Adua . Na him bring them back . Too many questions .

Abi Na you bring them come back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos) / COVID-19: Ganduje Rejects Kwankwaso’s Amana Hospital As Isolation Center / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.