Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do (33033 Views)

AFCFTA Trade Agreement Signed By Buhari: What You Need To Know About It / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by BKayy: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Beancounter93:

But your businesses up North don't pay higher taxes, you can transport your goods from port to shop without paying the custom duties which would arise from a border, and you won't have to struggle to get permits for business...plus you won't be subject to any riddiculous laws on domestic businesses.

Nigerien immigrants don't have the same rights like you do. They can get deproted, and they cannot easily register a business here.And Nigeriens pay higher fees in instutuitons of higher learning.

Also, many Nigerians from other tribes have not had the chance to rule Nigeria. We don't moan about it.

LOOK....you can agitate for Biafra. There is no problem. I ain't objecting.IT IS NOT WRONG...IT IS YOUR RIGHT. But once Biafra comes, there are complications, and unless your MNK and company have answers to these complications.,....many are going to waver.

Again, I am not opposing Biafra, or attacking Ibos. I am just pointing out that secession is not clean cut like you may want it to be.
I like the Port you brought up.
Now tell me why we have to leave the nearest port to us and travel thousands of km to import from Lagos?
Is there any tax more than that?
Tell me why the Ports in my region has to be shut down to be used on special request by Nigerian Government like for importing weapons and shipping oil form both Niger Delta and my territory?
Is that not Apartheid?
Tell me why the only infrastructure Nigeria can boast of in my region is the second Niger Bridge designed to facilitate the evacuation of Ndigbo from their region to the only port they are allowed to use in Lagos?
Is that not prompting Economic Refugees?
Tell me why the Eastern region Factories were shut down, thus killing the industrial revolution of Igboland?
Is that not targeted economic meltdown?
Answer these questions please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jonathan39:
Oga stop spiting trash, nothing on Earth will be worst than the zoo Nigeria. Not to talk of Biafra

I have not stopped you from getting your Biafra if you want.

My post is to make you aware of the challenges you would face once you get Biafra...and why the Ezeigbo up North are talking the way they are.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Nwaide01: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Eze Igbo in the north? Is it not the same north where I'm currently base? Or the Igbo meeting I'm currently a member? Uncle please tell us another story.

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Mandela887(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:
These are people doing their businesses legitimately in the north and one london poornstar with his ragtag and brainwashed IPOB miscreants ( Terrorist Organization) is busy endangering the lives of millions of ndigbo in north all in the name of fighting for one dead biafra he doesn't even know the meaning....

Ask his followers the meaning of biafra they will begin to rant like lunatics with no clothes on them.

We still insist that Buhari is treating this terrorist Organization called Igbos with keen claws, he should descend on them with all machineries of state as currently done in Borno state.

Maybe when everywhere is deserted, they will know that biafra is a mirage, dead and buried...nailed Coffin.

My Joy is that the ones that called themselves biafrans are always writhing in pain and anguish.... bitternnness is their second name.

Ogbasadim.
u are demented
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Bunch of misguided igbo men parading themselves as elders.....
Perhaps there Buisness mindset blind them from seeing all the injustice, inequality and division created by this APC govt....
By 2022, I will see where they will put there head in shame when APC will zone the PRESIDENCY to Tinubu. ..off course he is the man to beat!

You want presidency and still want biafra

And your supreme leader has told u guys not to vote...but u want to be president without voting.

Lol

Kanu has damaged so much brains.

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by CSTRR: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
I learnt that there is a new tribe called Igbo northerners.

It's a sign that their interests is increasingly at divergence with the interests of their eastern Homeland.

And they have to protect it as a specific geograhical group.

Smart though, unfortunately the North does not see them as a new tribe.

They will keep blackmailing the east with the lives of northern igbos.

Igbos get problem Sha.
So much individualism and parochialism and then it is now mixed with a huge dose of foolishness from the likes of ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
BKayy:

I like the Port you brought up.
Now tell me why we have to leave the nearest port to us and travel thousands of km to import from Lagos?
Is there any tax more than that?
Tell me why the Ports in my region has to be shut down to be used on special request by Nigerian Government like for importing weapons and shipping oil form both Niger Delta and my territory?
Is that not Apartheid?
Tell me why the only infrastructure Nigeria can boast of in my region is the second Niger Bridge designed to facilitate the evacuation of Ndigbo from their region to the only port they are allowed to use in Lagos?
Is that not prompting Economic Refugees?
Tell me why the Eastern region Factories were shut down, thus killing the industrial revolution of Igboland?
Is that not targeted economic meltdown?
Answer these questions please

Ask your political representatives those questions, not me.

My comments don't stop you from getting Biafra if you so please.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by FBIBOT(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
toobusy:
Which one is igbo traditional rulers in the North......do Igbo traditional rulers leave in the North,ayam not understanding

grin like we heard of Yoruba traditional rulers in the North.... Very awkward
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Banmeallday: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Glad it is elders. They will soon go so we wont have any more distractions from them LOL

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by BKayy: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
Beancounter93:

Which of the political representatives?
Is it the ones that represent the interest of Nigeria in Igboland?
The ones that are installed by Nigeria or are cleared based on Nigeria submissive criteria?
Is it the ones that cannot make any changes to the matters raised above?
Incase you don't know, the people don't see them as their representatives.
Just like the governor Pilate of Judea during the reign of Cesser Augustus does not represent the interest of the people but Rome

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by MoIbrahim: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
booscy:
Who coronated them?

Who knows these ones?

What have they done for their ordinary kindreds?

Who made them the spokesperson of Ndi Igbo?

I hope APC doesn't fall for these scammers.

Let the Government of the day commission ombudsmen to relay the pulse of the people to them.

Nnamdi Kanu was made popular by the maladministration of this Government on Ndi Igbo and unfortunately for this Government his followership keeps swelling.

They made him a deity.

Someone who gets obeyed 100% by his followers even without him being anywhere around.

No Government in Nigeria has ever had that kind of loyalty.

To be frank, nothing can stop the ideology he has sold and the people have bought.

They are not speaking for you. They are speaking for the Igbos.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by egoldman(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

These are people doing their businesses legitimately in the north and one london poornstar with his ragtag and brainwashed IPOB miscreants ( Terrorist Organization) is busy endangering the lives of millions of ndigbo in north all in the name of fighting for one dead biafra he doesn't even know the meaning....

Ask his followers the meaning of biafra they will begin to rant like lunatics with no clothes on them.

We still insist that Buhari is treating this terrorist Organization called Igbos with keen claws, he should descend on them with all machineries of state as currently done in Borno state.

Maybe when everywhere is deserted, they will know that biafra is a mirage, dead and buried...nailed Coffin.

My Joy is that the ones that called themselves biafrans are always writhing in pain and anguish.... bitternnness is their second name.

Ogbasadim.

You are fighting something bigger than you.

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by GennyCheta(f): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You just quoted me again? Lol

You must seriously be in pain.
Well biafra is dead.

Case closed.

Lolzzz
it was a mistake monkey you wish I had your time.
Go and get busy, life is too short to hate.
Biafra is not your father's mate.

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by CSTRR: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
If there is any group that needs a "baba sope" badly, it is the Igbo people.

They are like sheeps without a shepherd, each pulling in his own direction, dissipating useful energy in irrellevance.

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by cyprex: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
booscy:
Who coronated them?

Who knows these ones?

Let the Government of the day commission ombudsmen to relay the pulse of the people to them.

Nnamdi Kanu was made popular by the maladministration of this Government on Ndi Igbo and unfortunately for this Government his followership keeps swelling.

They made him a deity.

Someone who gets obeyed 100% by his followers even without him being anywhere around.

To be frank, nothing can stop the ideology he has sold and the people have bought.

Paper tiger, some of you never-do-wells want men and women that have laboured in building fame & fortune to go back to square zero.
Your hate disposition is gradually leading you to self-immolation.
What ideology are you talking about?
Which capacity do you have to prosecute any war?
Better learn to live in peace with your neighbors
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
egoldman:

So why is it that anytime referendum is advised, this government don't want to hear it?
Sir, the people with the legitimacy to do so have never called for it sir. No senator or house of representatives member from the SE has built a consensus on it so I don't know why it's the fault of other Nigerians. That's why I called these patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction now speaking up the silent majority. They are those with the legitimacy and a legacy of the original Igbo nation vision.
Remember that some Northerners and Yoruba are calling for their own kind of secession too, their leaders have never presented such request at the parliament .
Now back to the IPOB terrorists group. Let's be honest, do you think the IPOB terrorists leader can set up a political party in the SE and win an election? The issue is that he wants to bully his way without recourse to the people who have the power to confer legitimacy on leaders.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Nwaide01: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
The one Nigerianists are busy looking for one way or the other to put an obstacles on the path of a moving train but they forgot that the train will crush anything that block it's way. Every Igbo man may not be a member of IPOB but one thing is certain 99% of Igbo support Biafra actualization.

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Akuruoulo(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ogbasadim.

You sound more dead than living.
Kqantinew

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Beancounter93:

Seems you don't understand these guys. I understand them.

Their lives though minority not majority had been constructed to believe that Hausa-Fulani is their problem.

Their leaders who are the major problems are saints and Archbishops.

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by discusant: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ogbasadim.

Have you heard about House Niggars?
They felt they were eating good food, therefore fought against abolition of slavery in America; they never gave a thought to what would be the fate of their unborn generations still living as 2nd Class citizens in America.

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by marsman: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thunder will strike any Igbo nyanmiri that ever calls Yorubas back stabbers again. This same thing happened with the Yoruba people in the North, if you see how the hypocritical Igbo cretins were saying rubbing about a tribe that dwarfs their their clown group a trillion times .
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by ruffDiamond: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ogbasadim.
the name Nigeria has No meaning... a .mere geographical express, _Awo

A name concocted in the heat of serious banging of lugard,olosho undecided
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Zeezenho: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
I understand them they are trying to see if they can protect their business,lives and family from massive looting and killing.

Every biafrans is IPOB .no matter what they say openly,at hearth we all are.

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by mbos: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ezendigbo where igbo enwe eze. Meaning no King in igboland

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by MartinsD12(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ctorch:

https://leadership.ng/igbo-leaders-in-north-disown-ipob/amp/
Those people are business men in the north, they are saying this to protect their business interests in the north, these sect of people are comfortable and rich enough, they do not understand what marginalization is, there millions is there, what do you expect them to say rather than worship Hausa fulani where their source of livelihood is.

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Jonathan39: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
There are Igbos in other countries doing business, at worst Igbos will migrate to other countries if we get Biafra. Who Nigeria help
Beancounter93:

I have not stopped you from getting your Biafra if you want.

My post is to make you aware of the challenges you would face once you get Biafra...and why the Ezeigbo up North are talking the way they are.

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Commentor: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
[s]
booscy:
Who coronated them?

Who knows these ones?

They made him a deity.

[/s]

What should they do for their kindred?

I thought you all claim to be Republicans.

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
GennyCheta:

Lolzzz
it was a mistake monkey you wish I had your time.
Go and get busy, life is too short to hate.
Biafra is not your father's mate.

I am not interested in your biafra. Achorom ya.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Juliusmalema post=102792266]

[b]EzendIgbo in north unites Igbos in north and carter for their welfares.

If their communique is paining you, go to Atlantic ocean or mediterranean and form your biafra there.

Here is Nigeria and Nigeria will it continue to be.

Why are you so interesting in Igbos being part of Nigeria? You can always have your Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Zeezenho: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am the op

I am osy marshall

I am fulani

I am whatever u can name

Even I am the next op

Igbos and nzuzu on Freestyle

That doesn't change the fact that biafra is dead and buried....nailed Coffin.

Thanks to Nigeria forces mowing the idiots down.

Ok noted.
you can now go collect your 31500 from lie Mohamed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi / Alex Badeh's Death: Dogara, Shehu Sani, FFK React / President Buhari To Address The Country At 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.