Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do (33020 Views)

AFCFTA Trade Agreement Signed By Buhari: What You Need To Know About It / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Gbeng30(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lajet:
APC new formed group Propaganda
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
BKayy:

Which of the political representatives?
Is it the ones that represent the interest of Nigeria in Igboland?
The ones that are installed by Nigeria or are cleared based on Nigeria submissive criteria?
Is it the ones that cannot make any changes to the matters raised above?
Incase you don't know, the people don't see them as their representatives.
Just like the governor Pilate of Judea during the reign of Cesser Augustus does not represent the interest of the people but Rome

You know, that's the problem with all of you Nigerians...Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, etc etc.

You guys grumble, grumble and grumble.

You won't use your democratic rights to join and form parties...you want someone to come and do things for you all the time.

Stop distrubing me. GO AND MEET YOUR LEADERS. OR IF YOU ARE NOT SATISIFED WITH THEM FORM A PARTY, OR JOIN A PARTY AND BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT.

Now that's all I have to say to you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by renew4life: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
chidyke77:
Efulefu bastards that don't know their root.
These ones are Fulanis not Igbos coz many were born there and never step their foot in Igbo land.
Be Calm Bro. Nigeria will be great again ....
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Bukkuzboss10: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nwoke if you are tired of NIGERIA, take your bitternnness to where biafra is existing.

This is Nigeria and her laws stays but if you don't like it visit any virgin land form your biafea there

Or you can wait when your supreme leader will invite you onfline for online biafra evening gossip
majority of igbos stand with Biafra and there is nothing your presidency can do about it.the day God want Biafra to come it will surely come

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jonathan39:
There are Igbos in other countries doing business, at worst Igbos will migrate to other countries if we get Biafra. Who Nigeria help

And all those Igbos in other countries have to follow certain laws, pay more in business permits, and visa fees, and so on , just because they are foreigners...rules that won't apply to them if they were citizens of the place where they have settled.

And by the way what I have said does not stop you from agitating for Biafra.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by BKayy: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Commentor:

Being in all these zones does not mean they have proximity to the shoreline.
Abi Onipanu and Badagry be the same thing for your eye?
I can see you don't know the meaning of shoreline.
Look at the yellow part of the map (Asa/Ndoki clan)
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by BKayy: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Beancounter93:

You know, that's the problem with all of you Nigerians...Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, etc etc.

You guys grumble, grumble and grumble.

You won't use your democratic rights to join and form parties...you want someone to come and do things for you all the time.

Stop distrubing me. GO AND MEET YOUR LEADERS. OR IF YOU ARE NOT SATISIFED WITH THEM FORM A PARTY, OR JOIN A PARTY AND BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT.

Now that's all I have to say to you.
We've already met our leader (MNK) and he is doing something visible about it.
That is even why we are discussing on this thread
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Commentor: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
BKayy:

I can see you don't know the meaning of shoreline.
Look at the yellow part of the map (Asa/Ndoki clan)

Get away with your useless drawing.

It is well known you lot have no no proximity to any shoreline.

Igbo get boat before?
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by BKayy: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Commentor:

Get away with your useless drawing.

It is well known you lot have no no proximity to any shoreline.

Igbo get boat before?
What you just said is called Fallacy of generalisation (agumentum ad populum) meaning because a lot of people say so then it is true. Even while staring at the map, you choose to defend you ignorance Shamelessly
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Commentor: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
[s]
BKayy:

You you just said is called Fallacy of generalisation (agumentum ad populum) meaning because a lot of people say so then it is true. Even while staring at the map, you choose to defend you ignorance Shamelessly
[/s]

Drawing a line on a fake map means absolutely nothing.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by SKINDOGGY: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
We don't know them over there and we have disowned dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
booscy:
Who coronated them?

Who knows these ones?

What have they done for their ordinary kindreds?

Who made them the spokesperson of Ndi Igbo?

I hope APC doesn't fall for these scammers.

Let the Government of the day commission ombudsmen to relay the pulse of the people to them.

Nnamdi Kanu was made popular by the maladministration of this Government on Ndi Igbo and unfortunately for this Government his followership keeps swelling.

They made him a deity.

Someone who gets obeyed 100% by his followers even without him being anywhere around.

No Government in Nigeria has ever had that kind of loyalty.

To be frank, nothing can stop the ideology he has sold and the people have bought.
Since Igbos living in the North are disorganized and are in disarray without leadership among themselves.

Similarly from your logic, who coronated the terrorist fraudster to lead deceive and brainwash swines among Igbos?
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Edusouls(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
It won’t be easy restoring order in imo state, so much damage done there by Nnamdi Kanu animals, until they are completely mowed down, I do not think peace would return in imo state
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Yankee101: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
But of course

That's why you can't have biafra, yet
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by ajl: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
Born slaves!!! Reason why Yoruba and Igbo dominates among Africans taken as slaves by Europeans. Some people would sell out their kinsmen for their own selfish and myopic interest. They never think of common interest. Even if Nnamdi Kanu is promoting violence, the fact that his reasons are valid means you can't just throwaway his call for succession. How much effort has gone into approaching him to adopt a different strategy? But for Igbo elders to be able to convince him, it mean the FG must stop backing Fulani bandits activities in Igboland. As far as am concerned, IPOB still represent a barrier to free flow of bandits into southeast. At least, you see what these criminal Buhari kinsmen did in Igangan in southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by BKayy: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Drawing a line on a fake map means absolutely nothing.

This is one of the few maps thar removed many unwilling igbo clans like Ikwerre. So Goodluck looking for another map
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Austineva2: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
No be only Eze Ndigbo if ma Eze ndiara! Very stupid set of hypocrites claiming to be ndigbo! God punish them with their their Eze ndiaras

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by egoldman(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Commentor:

Same argument Boko Haram would make.

In any case, I'm glad you accept IPOB is a terrorist organisation.

Boko Haram and Ipob are not same, one is a jihadist groups that kills anyone who follows Islam in a different way or anyone who doesn't follow Islam, it doesn't matter if they are women or even kids.

Ipob though I don't agree with all their methods are freedom fighters, the reasons for their agitation is real and clear, the marginalisation of Igbos which Buhari has taken to another level is no more a secret.

Ipob is a terror organisation according to Nigerian government alone, you should ask yourself why the international community has never seen ipob as a terror group, or you think they don't know what is happening in Nigeria, where the world acclaimed 4th most dangerous terror group ( Fulani Herdsmen) is called common criminal while Ipob is proscribed.

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Commentor: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
[s]
BKayy:

This is one of the few maps thar removed many unwilling igbo clans like Ikwerre. So Goodluck looking for another map
[/s]

Good luck in scavenging for natural shore line.

You guys are simply a dot.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by BKayy: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Good luck in scavenging for natural shore line.

You guys are simply a dot.
LOL.
Eat this.
I know you couldn't contain the shock

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Commentor: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
egoldman:

Boko Haram and Ipob are not same, one is a jihadist groups that kills anyone who follows Islam in a different way or anyone who doesn't follow Islam, it doesn't matter if they are women or even kids.

Ipob though I don't agree with all their methods are freedom fighters, the reasons for their agitation is real and clear, the marginalisation of Igbos which Buhari has taken to another level is no more a secret.

Ipob is a terror organisation according to Nigerian government alone, you should ask yourself why the international community has never seen ipob as a terror group, or you think they don't know what is happening in Nigeria, where the world acclaimed 4th most dangerous terror group ( Fulani Herdsmen) is called common criminal while Ipob is proscribed.

They are getting there.

Or you think they aren't taking note of the wanton destruction of property and release of prisoners in the east?

Won't be long now.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Commentor: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
BKayy:

LOL.
Eat this.
I know you couldn't contain the shock

Anybody can draw a map.

Colouring and even broadening locations makes you look childish.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Pio44: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This is the silent majority now being forced to speak up. It's still better late than never.All along, I know that patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction want FG to flush out the terrorists from their peaceful ancestral home. They are not active on the social media.

Even though I would have expected them to speak up much earlier, I still applaud their courage to speak up. This is the reason why Igbos have not being fleeing other parts of the country back to the SE.
Proudly dot
I, that have been voicing your thoughts and was almost misconstrued as speaking for a non existent group of patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, feel happy that you eventually spoke out. You will need to work hard to reverse the negative narrative being promoted by those you left back at home. They hate and resent other Nigerians. They are destroying the legacies of your forebears.

These multiple accounts loud on Twitter, Facebook and here on Nairaland calling patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction stupid are in the minority and mostly not from the successful stock of those wise founding fathers of Nigeria who are of Igbo extraction who saw the reality that the igbo nation vision is bigger than their small land mass with no direct access to the sea but acutely aware that they have high population, rich human resource potentials and can leverage on Nigeria's unity to achieve the great vision. Those wise founding fathers of Nigeria from Igboland built bridges across the country and at some point, some like the late father of Chief Ojukwu was in the league of richest Nigerians in Lagos, far away from SE and The Zik of Africa was born in Zungeru. The descendants of these wise founding fathers of Nigeria are the envy of mostly those Igbo youths who have never left their SE enclave and think hating other Nigerians is the solution to their poor upbringing and low socioeconomic and political development. May God bless South East Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for free stuff in Nigeria.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by egoldman(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Commentor:

They are getting there.

Or you think they aren't taking note of the wanton destruction of property and release of prisoners in the east?

Won't be long now.

Yeah and that's why they considered giving them political asylum. Getting there indeed.

I expected you to respond to the issue of Ipob not being violent untill violence was forced on them. I also expected you to respond to the issue of Fulani Herdsmen not being proscribed though the world see them as a dangerous terror organization.

Plz respond to those.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by dmbb: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Igbos are confused, they don't know what they want, the bitter truth is that they are the enemies of themselves. They are educated illiterates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport / Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.