Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do (33015 Views)

AFCFTA Trade Agreement Signed By Buhari: What You Need To Know About It / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
egoldman:

So you believe that a Northern dominated senate will allow referendum to happen? Do you know why Buhari always refer to the senate when confronted with the issue of restructuring? Yet didn't go to the same senate when sending troops to the east for operation python dance?

It's seems you don't know the game plan of a certain people in this country.

Coming to Ipob, let me ask you and be honest, did ipob start as a violent organisation?

Those time while kanu was in Nigeria and touring most of southeast with thousands following him, was ipob violent then? Yet operation python dance was unleashed on the southeast against unarmed agitators. Did you not see those pics and videos where igbo youths where made to lie face down in mud waters? What exactly was their crime to be humiliated in such a way?
Sir, with all due respect, you are making excuses where such excuse does not exist. There was no such request because the people with the legitimacy don't want it. Shikena. Sir, during HE GEJ's tenure when our Igbo brothers and sisters are in charge of Nigeria, from defence to economy to SSG to even SEC and NSE, where was the IPOB terrorists leader? Did he join to make case even for the Yoruba who were not in the top 6 positions in the land yet didn't wage war against the rest of Nigerians.
On the IPOB terrorists leader, sir, I agree that it didn't start being physically violent at the onset but the hateful words used to build up the hatred that gave vent to some indoctrinated youths to eventually start killing fellow Igbo and other Nigerians already started. Sir, there's an old video of him requesting funds from Nigerians of Igbo extraction in the diaspora to purchase arms to execute his violent idea. I still recall how shocked those Nigerians were and right there told him that they will never give him money to start a war in Nigeria. Please find that video online. Sir, what legitimacy does he has to start waging war on other Nigerians and the country? Why should we have a law that forbids treason and someone will be openly breaking the law and even threaten war on the country including leaders of other Nigerian tribes, insulting even Pastor Adeboye and co and telling Igbo youths to go burn down specific places in Lagos shocked
Do you ever think I will ever support a Yoruba tell Yoruba people to go burn down Igboland and the properties of Igbo leaders? What's bad and evil should be condemned. I know that he doesn't mean well and all the signs are there.visit www freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Waterysperm: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sunday2021:
I agree with them, Buhari is treating these terrorists with keen gloves. I wish the military destroy every community where soldiers or policemen are killed. This the tactics that the military used in maiduguri before they were able to pursue boko haram out of maiduguri town, why is Buhari reluctant in applying the same tactics in the south east?
The most useless organization in the south east is the Ohanneze. Those old fools had never condemn the activities of Ipob.
I know you are a headSlammer from Futa Jalon. But I want to tell you something, next time type without crying.

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Commentor: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
egoldman:

Yeah and that's why they considered giving them political asylum. Getting there indeed.

I expected you to respond to the issue of Ipob not being violent untill violence was forced on them. I also expected you to respond to the issue of Fulani Herdsmen not being proscribed though the world see them as a dangerous terror organization.

Plz respond to those.

Everybody has an excuse.

The summary is that IPob is a violent group known for terrorising the east today.

No different from Boko Haram.

They threaten any Igbo who does not subscribe to their agenda and as we speak they are killing and burning people and property.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by egunna(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ctorch:

https://leadership.ng/igbo-leaders-in-north-disown-ipob/amp/
NA WHO WEAR SHOE,KNOW WHERE E DEY PINCH AM.DISRESPECTFUL CHILDREN GO COME SHOW THEIR LACK OF HOME TRSINING NOW,JUST WATCH
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by bdon123(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ctorch:

U are a fool. The igbo people want Biafra fullstop... It's doesn't need to result to war.

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Davedblues(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
If u follow history the Easterners are always betrayals
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by KEKONweezy91: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:
These are people doing their businesses legitimately in the north and one london poornstar with his ragtag and brainwashed IPOB miscreants ( Terrorist Organization) is busy endangering the lives of millions of ndigbo in north all in the name of fighting for one dead biafra he doesn't even know the meaning....

Ask his followers the meaning of biafra they will begin to rant like lunatics with no clothes on them.

We still insist that Buhari is treating this terrorist Organization called Igbos with keen claws, he should descend on them with all machineries of state as currently done in Borno state.

Maybe when everywhere is deserted, they will know that biafra is a mirage, dead and buried...nailed Coffin.

My Joy is that the ones that called themselves biafrans are always writhing in pain and anguish.... bitternnness is their second name.

Ogbasadim.

Why e dey peper you for chest all times,whenever the duo is been mentioned (IGBO/BIAFRA).

Bro I feel your body pains and I would only advice that you stop been a fooliest fool, who does nothing; but hate foolishly.
Also ensure to check your BP cause you're far gone.

MNK can never and will never Bleep your soakaway pit ass, not to think of letting you lick his ass. GAY_rian
So I advise you check somewhere else, outside the DOT!
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Geesaintagape: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
IPOB is greater than Nigeria not to mention of Igbo elders in the Northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ctorch:

Northerne igbos! You guys should dominate them there. Una no get a say for whatever that's happening in the East. You can relocate to East for us to take una serious.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by nyiamfrank: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:
These are people doing their businesses legitimately in the north and one london poornstar with his ragtag and brainwashed IPOB miscreants ( Terrorist Organization) is busy endangering the lives of millions of ndigbo in north all in the name of fighting for one dead biafra he doesn't even know the meaning....

Ask his followers the meaning of biafra they will begin to rant like lunatics with no clothes on them.

We still insist that Buhari is treating this terrorist Organization called Igbos with keen claws, he should descend on them with all machineries of state as currently done in Borno state.

Maybe when everywhere is deserted, they will know that biafra is a mirage, dead and buried...nailed Coffin.

My Joy is that the ones that called themselves biafrans are always writhing in pain and anguish.... bitternnness is their second name.

Ogbasadim.
Between northern elder who said Biafra should go and the Igbo elder who disown IPOB and you, who is more foolish than the other?

Another junk from a demented janjawid!

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by egoldman(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Sir, with all due respect, you are making excuses where such excuse does not exist. There was no such request because the people with the legitimacy don't want it. Shikena. Sir, during HE GEJ's tenure when our Igbo brothers and sisters are in charge of Nigeria, from defence to economy to SSG to even SEC and NSE, where was the IPOB terrorists leader? Did he join to make case even for the Yoruba who were not in the top 6 positions in the land yet didn't wage war against the rest of Nigerians.
On the IPOB terrorists leader, sir, I agree that it didn't start being physically violent at the onset but the hateful words used to build up the hatred that gave vent to some indoctrinated youths to eventually start killing fellow Igbo and other Nigerians already started. Sir, there's an old video of him requesting funds from Nigerians of Igbo extraction in the diaspora to purchase arms to execute his violent idea. I still recall how shocked those Nigerians were and right there told him that they will never give him money to start a war in Nigeria. Please find that video online. Sir, what legitimacy does he has to start waging war on other Nigerians and the country? Why should we have a law that forbids treason and someone will be openly breaking the law and even threaten war on the country including leaders of other Nigerian tribes, insulting even Pastor Adeboye and co and telling Igbo youths to go burn down specific places in Lagos shocked
Do you ever think I will ever support a Yoruba tell Yoruba people to go burn down Igboland and the properties of Igbo leaders? What's bad and evil should be condemned. I know that he doesn't mean well and all the signs are there.visit www freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

Sir, during HE GEJ's tenure when our Igbo brothers and sisters are in charge of Nigeria, from defence to economy to SSG to even SEC and NSE, where was the IPOB terrorists leader?

Did we have for example such brutal killings by Fulani herdsmen then?

On the IPOB terrorists leader, sir, I agree that it didn't start being physically violent at the onset

Can you tell at least one reason why it turned to arms by creating ESN.

Don't you think that unleashing tanks and soldiers on unarmed agitators instead of finding a better way of handling the agitators might have brought us where we are today?

Finally, I will like to remind you again that I don't support all Kanu's methods, but I believe in his reason for agitating for Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Bahamas95(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by jaxxy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ogbasadim.

Are u ok?? Was ipob initially violent? Was it not due to attacks by government the violence started?

Has buhari recovered the multimillion ransom paid to the multimillion tycoon terrorist bandits/herdsmen? Has he stopped pampering them and paying them millions for kidnapping and killing the citizens he swore to protect?

U better keep that ur stinking hypocrisy to urself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by biafranrealson: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
These are bunch of forgotten souls business man that resides in the north .
When we get Biafra, they can still be Nigerians and visit biafra with passport and visa

2 Likes

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by donnie(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This is the silent majority now being forced to speak up. It's still better late than never.All along, I know that patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction want FG to flush out the terrorists from their peaceful ancestral home. They are not active on the social media.

Even though I would have expected them to speak up much earlier, I still applaud their courage to speak up. This is the reason why Igbos have not being fleeing other parts of the country back to the SE.

I, that have been voicing your thoughts and was almost misconstrued as speaking for a non existent group of patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, feel happy that you eventually spoke out. You will need to work hard to reverse the negative narrative being promoted by those you left back at home. They hate and resent other Nigerians. They are destroying the legacies of your forebears.

These multiple accounts loud on Twitter, Facebook and here on Nairaland calling patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction stupid are in the minority and mostly not from the successful stock of those wise founding fathers of Nigeria who are of Igbo extraction who saw the reality that the igbo nation vision is bigger than their small land mass with no direct access to the sea but acutely aware that they have high population, rich human resource potentials and can leverage on Nigeria's unity to achieve the great vision. Those wise founding fathers of Nigeria from Igboland built bridges across the country and at some point, some like the late father of Chief Ojukwu was in the league of richest Nigerians in Lagos, far away from SE and The Zik of Africa was born in Zungeru. The descendants of these wise founding fathers of Nigeria are the envy of mostly those Igbo youths who have never left their SE enclave and think hating other Nigerians is the solution to their poor upbringing and low socioeconomic and political development. May God bless South East Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for free stuff in Nigeria.
they have access to Sea, don't be silly

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by kechywillz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
We dash Una those igwes of the north,we the south easterners want biafra

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Warlord2014(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
You can't sit in the north and decide for the east.
Fake igbo traditional rulers and elders.

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by REALretep(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fake and misleading title
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by BuharisBoy: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
What shall it profit a lost soul deceiving himself alone by opening a thread and immediately switching to another moniker so as to be the first to comment,hence commence heavy weeping over Nnamdi Kanu/ipob as he has always been doing morning afternoon night?

Summary: op= ftc(moniker substituted)
Observation: weeping & gnashing of teeth continues...
The torment is real.
another cownu zombie spotted
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Agugbadin: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
In Igbo man's DNA
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by StreetMedia: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ogbasadim.
Ezigbote Ezi ka ibu...

You open mouth dey insult BIAFRA, en go come and you go shock DIE!.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by excel101(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
These ones are just trying to protect their biz interest in the north.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Chidex50(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ogbasadim.
This matter too dey give you sleepless nights. LOL!

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
egoldman:

Did we have for example such brutal killings by Fulani herdsmen then?

Can you tell at least one reason why it turned to arms by creating ESN.

Don't you think that unleashing tanks and soldiers on unarmed agitators instead of finding a better way of handling the agitators might have brought us where we are today?

Finally, I will like to remind you again that I don't support all Kanu's methods, but I believe in his reason for agitating for Biafra.

I am not suggesting that he is non violent. I will never enable his narcissistic personality. I stand with Patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction who are not enabling him.
Obviously, for practical reasons, I was making allowance for the period between when he started his incitement and when he eventually recruited those young minds just like the nascent period of Boko Haram under the late Yusuf.

Everyone is agitating. My Yoruba folks are agitating, even the herdsmen are agitating and feeling completely marginalised in their own country. None of them has gone around the world requesting for funds to start a war in Nigeria and indoctrinate Igbo youths with so much hate and bigotry against others. He is not different from Shekau in his modus operandi,while Shekau was using religion to recruit our youths to take up arms against the country, he was using Biafra and incitement against other tribes to kill innocent people.

They are not defenceless,
https://www.nairaland.com/3846513/nnamdi-kanu-solicit-guns-fight

He has openly called for war and said he has this same set of youths requesting for arms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

So I don't get the attempt to stop them then as unnecessary, as a matter of fact,
The blackmail to get the army relax gave him time to get them to the point they almost killed a sitting governor.

He was never been non violent, he has been violent from the start and built his terrorists base up on the idea of killing and he was actively using some of the platforms that are now taken from him to undermine our soverignity. At some point he was even calling Nigeria a zoo . He is not different from Shekau. They are all out to destroy the country if not that Nigerians fought to get back their country.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ogbasadim.
seriously, you hit this thing on the head.

Some Yeye people wey know little or nothing about the historiography called Nigeria go dey rant Biafra. Little did they know that the quest Biafra came as a result of the unnecessary rivalry btw Ojukwu, Gowan and the self-centered leaders of the past. The war was basically unnecessary and a setback of the Nigerian state.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This is the silent majority now being forced to speak up. It's still better late than never.All along, I know that patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction want FG to flush out the terrorists from their peaceful ancestral home. They are not active on the social media.

Even though I would have expected them to speak up much earlier, I still applaud their courage to speak up. This is the reason why Igbos have not being fleeing other parts of the country back to the SE.

I, that have been voicing your thoughts and was almost misconstrued as speaking for a non existent group of patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, feel happy that you eventually spoke out. You will need to work hard to reverse the negative narrative being promoted by those you left back at home. They hate and resent other Nigerians. They are destroying the legacies of your forebears.

These multiple accounts loud on Twitter, Facebook and here on Nairaland calling patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction stupid are in the minority and mostly not from the successful stock of those wise founding fathers of Nigeria who are of Igbo extraction who saw the reality that the igbo nation vision is bigger than their small land mass with no direct access to the sea but acutely aware that they have high population, rich human resource potentials and can leverage on Nigeria's unity to achieve the great vision. Those wise founding fathers of Nigeria from Igboland built bridges across the country and at some point, some like the late father of Chief Ojukwu was in the league of richest Nigerians in Lagos, far away from SE and The Zik of Africa was born in Zungeru. The descendants of these wise founding fathers of Nigeria are the envy of mostly those Igbo youths who have never left their SE enclave and think hating other Nigerians is the solution to their poor upbringing and low socioeconomic and political development. May God bless South East Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for free stuff in Nigeria.
I applaud your points, but I must deviate from the stance that successful nations are not determined by their landmass or proximity to the sea, but astute and dexterous leadership. I blv the Igbos can compete favourably in a fair and sincere Nigeria. Presently the country is skewed. Some European nations living prosperously don't even have the landmass of the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I am the op

I am osy marshall

I am fulani

I am whatever u can name

Even I am the next op

Igbos and nzuzu on Freestyle

That doesn't change the fact that biafra is dead and buried....nailed Coffin.

Thanks to Nigeria forces mowing the idiots down.

Nailed coffin with u and every blood sucking demon that has made life for Nigerians miserable.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
franciskaine:
I applaud your points, but I must deviate from the stance that successful nations are not determined by their landmass or proximity to the sea, but astute and dexterous leadership. I blv the Igbos can compete favourably in a fair and sincere Nigeria. Presently the country is skewed. Some European nations living properously don't even have the landmass of the Igbos.
Thank you for your kind words sir. I think we have competed enough and seems not to be healthy or not good competitors. It's high time we start collaborating. With collaborative approach, we soon realise we all have a lot of ground to cover and will lose much more if we bring down the roof on our heads. That's why I love this train interconnection to build commerce. Dangote cement and Dangote petroleum has been getting trucks from Anamco and using it to move goods from the SW to the north. More wealth is built that way. We are the ones to build our nation, let's not leave it to the politicians. Let's collaborate more to bring out our complementary strengths in one another for successful outcomes of nation building .God bless Nigeria my fatherland . visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by egoldman(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I am not suggesting that he is non violent. I will never enable his narcissistic personality. I stand with Patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction who are not enabling him.
Obviously, for practical reasons, I was making allowance for the period between when he started his incitement and when he eventually recruited those young minds just like the nascent period of Boko Haram under the late Yusuf.

Everyone is agitating. My Yoruba folks are agitating, even the herdsmen are agitating and feeling completely marginalised in their own country. None of them has gone around the world requesting for funds to start a war in Nigeria and indoctrinate Igbo youths with so much hate and bigotry against others. He is not different from Shekau in his modus operandi,while Shekau was using religion to recruit our youths to take up arms against the country, he was using Biafra and incitement against other tribes to kill innocent people.

They are not defenceless,
https://www.nairaland.com/3846513/nnamdi-kanu-solicit-guns-fight

He has openly called for war and said he has this same set of youths requesting for arms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

So I don't get the attempt to stop them then as unnecessary, as a matter of fact,
The blackmail to get the army relax gave him time to get them to the point they almost killed a sitting governor.

He was never been non violent, he has been violent from the start and built his terrorists base up on the idea of killing and he was actively using some of the platforms that are now taken from him to undermine our soverignity. At some point he was even calling Nigeria a zoo . He is not different from Shekau. They are all out to destroy the country if not that Nigerians fought to get back their country.

I can see you avoided responding to the I raised, I will raise one more.

None of them has gone around the world requesting for funds to start a war in Nigeria

Going around the world and soliciting funds to start war in Nigeria and the Fulani herdsmen who have been killing, maiming, raping and kidnapping farmers and other Nigerians with tacit support of the government which one is more dangerous to the security of Nigeria?

Plz answer this and other points I raised in my previous reply which u smartly avoided.

Am waiting for your reply.
Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by meccuno: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Ogbasadim.
[/s] how is that your business? Can't you face your North and leave Igbo people alone?

1 Like

Re: Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do by EMMY76: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
These ones are lost igbos am sure that they can''t even trace their villages anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

939,268 Votes Were Rejected In Presidential Election / Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari / Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.