Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,360 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) (64886 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by nathyx(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ride on Dino malaye! grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by shegzy1988(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
but as for business matters I do window blinds am@ile ife osun state
wooden blinds 14000 per square metre
day and night 8500
aluminum 6000
watzap:0.8.1.4.5.3.1.2.8.0.6

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nigeria/UAR.....a nation where your rulers can abuse you with your own money while you praise them at the same time for using their money to oppress them

Na who do naija this thing sef

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dino you too much for, make enemies go hug transformer
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by godlessmind: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Happened:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQL7RBBnjU_/

This man dey behave like yahoo boy grin

Atleast na MUMU ppl dey rule Nigeria thats why MNK call it a zooo ;D1
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by godlessmind: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
densiks:

Poverty messed this guy up irrecoverably.

Its called poverty mentality grin

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Aminoa: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Happened:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQL7RBBnjU_/
Na you fit the zoological republic..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Jackson105: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Money is good

Just shvt it. If it is Tinubu that does this now, you would have been convulsing in the mouth and tell us how is spending Lagos money, hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by QueenVaji: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
JaneYave:
Pamper yourself while you are alive biko!

pamper himself with our money bah..u and him are idiots
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Hezmatosky: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Maybe u guys should try and go to kogi undecided
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
You see how they steal our common wealth & patrimony to enrich themselves and their cronies? That car is worth #100million for crying out loud, and the masses are suffering and wallowing in penury.
My brothers & sisters, father's & mother's. Pls I seriously need a job in Abuja. Life after sch has been so tormenting for me. I can't even feed anymore. I'm straving, depressed, sad & devastated. No matter how menial/humbling the job may be, pls help me. I'm beginning bro have suicidal tendencies. Pls help me.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by akins088(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
And who told told you he doesn't have properties abroad?
vincentjk:
It'll shock you to know that this man ain't even ¾ rich as most northern politicians just that he has chosen to enjoy his money the right way.

Not shipping it abroad and buying useless properties in developed countries.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Ukobaba: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Showing us is not bad. What is bad is that you have never shown us a photograph of your working at the place you make money for all these. This would encourage hardwork but u never show us where u work.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by nograv: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
vincentjk:
It'll shock you to know that this man ain't even ¾ rich as most northern politicians just that he has chosen to enjoy his money the right way.

Not shipping it abroad and buying useless properties in developed countries.

Oh its worse than that..

I remember being in selfridges a luxury department store in London with my mother looking at a sign, one sentence looked like arabic but the sentence below looked similar but a bit different.

A sales assistant took one look at us and proudly said " Yes, we have now included Hausa in a number of signs in the store ". I politely said thank you, but can you imagine how much Northerners are spending abroad for a major international store to notice and bother to place signs in Hausa (Ajami script) across the store!! shocked

She later explained a number of other stores including Harrods had done the same.. Mtcheew

I have another story, met an Oyinbo man who upon finding out I was Nigerian, proudly explained how he had acquired a very desirable house in an expensive part of London apparently owned by a Nigerian prince.

If that wasnt bad enough, this prince apparently never visited or attended to the property. So this Oyinbo man somehow, got the local council to declare it abandoned. He then acquired the property and moved into it. Can you imagine!! angry

In my head I had no doubt some useless politician had looted money in Naija, bought a house with it in the UK. Came into hard times or had stolen so much he forgot about a perfectly good house in the UK. Wasted our money to buy it, then left it to rot.. Mtcheww ..

This is why I hate individuals like Dino Melaye and his even worse Northern compatriots.. Ole..

They should be shot on sight, I am not joking..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Rotiix:
I've never seen any politician in a foreign political space flaunt looted wealth like this, no wonder we are still living in the stone age
I'm telling you, and to think he was a former senator? Nigeria is really cursed

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by JaneYave(f): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
QueenVaji:

pamper himself with our money bah..u and him are idiots
Should we share with you?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bahamas95:
Why is this man behaving like a teenager?
so immature in everything.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by zomby(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Emmymeek(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
time no dey abeg
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by zomby(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by vincentjk(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
akins088:
And who told told you he doesn't have properties abroad?

I never said he doesn't have properties abroad

Dude knows how to spend his money in the right way while he is still alive.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Kingstanding: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Rotiix:
I've never seen any politician in a foreign political space flaunt looted wealth like this, no wonder we are still living in the stone age
. But majorities of Nigeriains youths like it that way. Honestly,there was a country. A person like Dino Melaye can never be a councilor in UK talkless of MP Member of Parliament. Useless and hopeless former senator. He always behave like a kid.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
I blame the idiots that follow you around on social media like you matter
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by alexola20(m): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
This is a man that doesn't have any verifiable source of income apart from being a politician.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by redsun(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Rotiix:

He is a proper chicken boy.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Yahoo Senator

don't mind it

Broda agbaya

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by HRMK: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
is this man paying any tax on his fleet of exotic cars?if not,can sm1 explain to us why?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
densiks:

Poverty messed this guy up irrecoverably.
so you are aware that Dino is suffering from inferiority complex
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
If I was the one posting this now....efcc for don d lick mouth now for my Head... undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Point of correction former senator I repeat former senator
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) by tradepunter: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Yahoo Senator

eee good as you don yab am because he go still kukuma drive am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.