Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again (1324 Views)

EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again by Johnsown1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Adamu Garba's Instagram account deleted few days after his app was removed from Google play store

Former Presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba's Instagram account has been deleted few days after his app was removed from Google play store
The Instagram page is now displaying "no post yet", with his number of followers and those he is following missing.
Adamu Garba has now confirmed that his Instagram account was taken down. He wrote on Facebook;
They’ve taken down my Instagram account too. This could happen to anyone for voicing out contrary opinions. More reasons why we should work excellently on Crowwe.

Re: Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again by Leemekzy: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
Coconut head.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again by FarahAideed: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
The way this man dey go even Visa him fit no see again oo

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again by Tetrahedron: 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Gud job my American peeps

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again by Johnsown1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
I thought he said that he was debugging it and it will be restored on Tuesday night, but today is Wednesday and he has admitted the app deletion now.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again by BabaOneChance: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
My able DOThern man.

More dots on your forehead.

Assalamualaikum.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again by vertueptime: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
This man is one of the most hated Nigerian after buhari, hell Rufai, Ffk,Burutai,Pantaka etc ,he's popular for annoyance

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again by Monogamy: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
His village people have finally returned his missed calls

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again by SportsHD: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
vertueptime:
This man is one of the most hated Nigerian after buhari, hell Rufai, Ffk,Burutai,Pantaka etc ,he's popular for annoyance
He took lai Muhammad's job
Re: Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again by kindlyheart: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
I used to like this guy cause he's educated before he started showing his true color
Re: Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again by Zenithpeak(m): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
He don happen...

Never think that, the only way for your candle to shine is by blowing other people's candles out....

He was rejoicing over Twitter's temporary misfortune in Nigeria, little did he know that his joy will be shortlived and his journey into the oblivion will come with a first class ticket.

Adamu, welcome to the stone age... AD1200 grin

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again by richmanrichard: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
He is debugging it too! i laff in china.Welcome back to Stone age where you belong.Afterall western education& its product are evil according to your belief.Hypocrists!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Shehu Has Been Hit By The American Business Men Again by Praxis758: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
This guy is the version of the Fulani Jihadist herdsmen in the cyberspace.

Someone please remind me of the term given to the 2 black dots on his forehead.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Kanu's Trial Is Supposed To Be Opposed Not Monitored- Aloy Ejimakor / What's Wrong With Nimc / POLITICAL CONSULTATION: What The Oba Of Benin Tells Prof Yemi Osinbajo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.