Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Thanks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thanks (345 Views)

Thanks for your input / Thanks / I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks by Bsmiles49(f): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thanks
Re: Thanks by Lexusgs430: 2:38am On Jun 17, 2021
It would be near impossible to get a loan from any financial institution, without someone or something, they can hold responsible, if you default......

Your best bet is to look inwards, amongst your network of friends/family etc etc

They know you, and are in a better position to render assistance...... Incase you default, una go drag unaselves..... wink
Re: Thanks by Bsmiles49(f): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2021
Lexusgs430:
It would be near impossible to get a loan from any financial institution, without someone or something, they can hold responsible, if you default......

Your best bet is to look inwards, amongst your network of friends/family etc etc

They know you, and are in a better position to render assistance...... Incase you default, una go drag unaselves..... wink

Thank you, I've exhausted all those options before I decided to post here, we all know things are hard, some of my friends are being owed 3-6 months salary, some are even owing me. I borrowed them hoping they will be paid soon but that's not the case. Thank you for your contribution

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should I Hold Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrency? / Is Legitlenders.club A Legitimate Platform? / Some Body Should Help Me With A Profitable Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.