Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo (47304 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family / Hon. Sunday Frank-Oputu: Gunmen Assassinate APC Chieftain In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
christistruth01:

So how did beheading innocent People who had nothing to do with the Election or Judgement become Truth?
I

Exactly , the election victory was for all APC members in the state, beheading of an innocent man who is a party member must have something to do with fighting for the truth.....

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by rex444(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Isi ewu
why not isi enwe
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by rex444(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
21stDecember:
oya chop the pix
wey sauce to take chop am
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by rex444(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Charlie2020:
. Carried the head away for peppersoup
hahahahaha abeg if you cook finish, call me
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by christistruth01: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Exactly , the election victory was for all APC members in the state, beheading of an innocent man who is a party member must have something to do with fighting for the truth.....

The Beheaded man was a Security Guard

Are you saying Security guards of PDP members in Bayelsa need to be beheaded because of the Supreme Court Judgement that gave the Governorship to someone Bayelsns didn't vote for?...

By the way how will the head of the Security guard that IPOB Savagely removed and took away give them Biafra?

Just asking?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Jonathan39: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Are you crying morethan your enemies or na ment? grin
legendsilver:
Keep killing yourselves fooools ...
Nigeria will never break and Biafra rats will face the music they understand always
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Jonathan39: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
Don't mind fools. Everything starting after hope uzodinma arrested Rochas. But some blind Nigerians don't see the real picture
tempex88:
Honestly in my opinion, I feel politicians are just hiding under IPOB to deal with themselves and security agencies.....why Imo state all the time? Are they the only Biafran state?

Call ihedioha, Uzodinma and Rochas to call their boys to order.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Noshitboi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
post=102812088:
Unknown Gunmen?!

May devil punish all the unknown gunmen and all the news outlets labeling the brainwashed animals being controlled by Nnamdi Cownu unknown.
Even after they confirmed they produced guns locally.

All supporters and enablers of deaths and violence in this country will all die very painful deaths collectively.

Please how true is this? If this truly happened then what's the difference between her killers and Boko Haram. Mennn, this story just broke my heart in million pieces
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Jonathan39: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
You are right, same should be done to Boko haram, iswap, bandits and Fulani herdsmen
obyrich:
There is nothing like UGM. I detest that word. These are criminal terrorists and must be dealt with decisively. I really don't understand the new predilection for sugar-coating evils in Nigeria these days. Government should fish out the perpetrators of this evil act and deal with them as well as their sponsors.
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Jonathan39: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
If you have sense, you should check the guys comments on Nairaland, he is not IPOB neither is he Igbo, that was an attempt to be sarcastic from the retard
jpworld:

You need to be arrested immediately. Must we all agree to IPOB or biafra.

The police need expand IPOB investigation to social media. So all the terrorists and their sympathizers should be arrested.
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Noshitboi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
For you all supporting the dastardly acts in SE, remember this was how the Northerners were supporting and applauding Boko Haram until they were all consumed by evil acts. My Ndigbo brethren, make una dey careful o!

Seun where is my LIKE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Praxis758: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
sabbiboi:

What has this got to do directly with the president?

His cluelessness, divisiveness, jingoism and clownish leadership are fueling the current insecurities

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Jonathan39: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ode, so Kanu is the cause of the fight between Rochas and hope uzodinma? Foolery at its peak
wink2015:
IN THIS CASE THE ENEMIES IS NO LONGER THE NORTH.

Igbo against Igbo.

Is it this way they want to achieve or actualise Biafra.

I thank God for Massob leader this guys just dey take am easy.

UWAZURIKE no like GBAGBATI for his pursuit of the Biafra sovereignty.

Ipob need to review their terms of operation.

Except someone is telling me that the killing has to do with the normal political activities as we count down to an election period.

IF YOU GET PLENTY MONEY just leave Nigeria wahala for ground and travel overseas to live a peaceful life.

What is now the difference between people in the south and the boko haram insurgent if beheading of a full grown man can be celebrated by the perpertrators of this heinous and dastardly acts?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Jonathan39: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
So it was ihedioha that arrest and sealed Rochas estate? You think you are talking to almajiris? cheesy grin
nzeobi:

Oga ebonyi is also APC and why is the killings not going on there.

Emeka ihedioha was the one who started molesting rochas and it has nothing to do with the ordeal of rochas.

The killings are in or around the federal constituency of ikonso, I think the killings have something to do with his death

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Praxis758: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Commentor:

The president can solve all problems.

In fact, he's Jesus.

A mentally sane president provides leadership in a turbulent time and not to be making divisive statements.

What we have now as president is an absentee and MIA.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by 6lackmill: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Kill them all until they support biafra

All hail biafra
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
christistruth01:

The Beheaded man was a Security Guard

Are you saying Security guards of PDP members in Bayelsa need to be beheaded because of the Supreme Court Judgement that gave the Governorship to someone Bayelsns didn't vote for?...

By the way how will the head of the Security guard that IPOB Savagely removed and took away give them Biafra?

Just asking?

Give me a proof that it was done by IPOB and in your small narrative, compare and contrast the relationship between Security Guard and IPOB......

Are Security guards of PDP members in Bayelsa State same as the Security guards of APC in Imo state Explain elaborately with proper facts not assumptions

Thought you have been going through what am trying to render help for you to understand yet you continue to give me instances from another state........

Answer the above mentions, let me supervise my iron fitter , ....cheers

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by 6lackmill: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
legendsilver:
Keep killing yourselves fooools ...
Nigeria will never break and Biafra rats will face the music they understand always

Utobo
What about those killing themselves in the north
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by millionboi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
nzeobi:

If you believe politicians are behind it then you are part of the problem
if u don't believe then u don't know Nigerian politicians very well.

Uzodima and okoroacha at war

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by millionboi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
chinedumoooo:
Some Igbo youths are mumu and ignorant.
Killing this prominent man will never bring freedom rather it will reduce the number of prominence in southeast.
NNAMDI KANU REMAIN THE WORST FREEDOM FIGHTER.
rochas and uzodima have fool u to think is biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by OperationcowLeg: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
obyrich:
There is nothing like UGM. I detest that word. These are criminal terrorists and must be dealt with decisively. I really don't understand the new predilection for sugar-coating evils in Nigeria these days. Government should fish out the perpetrators of this evil act and deal within that them as well as their sponsors.
I hope u also do not believe the nonsense statements like..farmer - herder clash, and "bandits" The perpetual and ongoing sugar coating of evil up North is even far more mind buggling

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Chibuking1402(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
theTranslator:
And my Igbo brothers support them!

This is getting ugly
Support who
Keep deceiving your self that these unknown gunmen are IPOB

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by NGpatriot: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Welcome to the jungle of biafra..

smh..
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by nzeobi(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
millionboi:
if u don't believe then u don't know Nigerian politicians very well.

Uzodima and okoroacha at war

Oga the killings you are seeing is because of the death of ikonso, those guys are going after the politicians because they believed they're the ones who betrayed ikonso when he refused to be head of ebube agu.
It's within the same local government or do I say federal constituency
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by nzeobi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Jonathan39:
So it was ihedioha that arrest and sealed Rochas estate? You think you are talking to almajiris? cheesy grin

Oga ihedioha started everything then hope came and continued it. Well if people on ground tell you the reality and you call your self almajiri then so be it
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by christistruth01: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Give me a proof that it was done by IPOB and in your small narrative, compare and contrast the relationship between Security Guard and IPOB......

Are Security guards of PDP members in Bayelsa State same as the Security guards of APC in Imo state Explain elaborately with proper facts not assumptions

Thought you have been going through what am trying to render help for you to understand yet you continue to give me instances from another state........

Answer the above mentions, let me supervise my iron fitter , ....cheers

https://igberetvnews.com/1389322/ex-ipob-deputy-accuses-nnamdi-kanu-control-unknown-gunmen/#forward

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
CUMIN:
After killing every dissenting Ibo opposition to submission. They will go after minority tribe in the south south.

If them born the bastard Igbos well, make them come warri come try their nonsense. We go kill them all. Igbos are hated worldwide.
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
tutudesz:

Only dictator kill people with different views

An average Igbo man is a dictator. They think the Urhobos, Itsekiris and the Ijaws from the south South are fools. They think we will join them in their imaginative Biafra.

Igbos are extremely wicked, evil, highly betraying l, ungrateful, stingy and greedy.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by CUMIN: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
michaelpop50:

If them born the bastard Igbos well, make them come warri come try their nonsense. We go kill them all. Igbos are hated worldwide.

Once they are through just wait. This same intimidating tactics is what they will use to cower you guys.
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Dspsalvate: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=CUMIN post=102812555]After killing every dissenting Ibo opposition to submission. They will go after minority tribe in the south south

Even though that maybe possible, I think you shouldn't pronounce it because of the precarious attendance

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
CUMIN:

Once they are through just wait. This same intimidating tactics is what they will use to cower you guys.

You don't know what time it is. The guns that are in Delta State cannot be found anywhere else in this Naija. Na we fight crisis for warri oh.

Make the Igbos come, make them face us. We dey wait. Na Naija Delta go break this country finally.
Re: Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo by CUMIN: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=Dspsalvate post=102824403][/quote]

Isn't that the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba / Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.