Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,820,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight (24137 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick / Femi Adesina In Igbo Attire, Spotted With Buhari Aboard Air Force Jet 001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Idiko1: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

So, What now happens to the investments of indigbos scattered around Nigeria? The last time I checked, Igbos have more investments outside their region than any other tribe in Nigeria...

Keep dreaming cuz the actualization of biafra is dead on arrival and the igbos killed it by ignoring igboland but choose to invest or 'develop' other regions.

Your Governors get federal allocations from the Federal Government yet nothing to show for it, if you cannot manage yourself with Federal Allocations what makes you think you can manage yourselves better without it...Somalia would be by far a better country than biafraland for sure.

You better stop decieving yourselves and start making use of your senses.

Know this and find peace of mind.

Africans in general and Nigerians in particular should start thinking like human beings. There is no place in the world where attainment of independence means anybody should loose his/her property as result of such mankind endeavor. The dissolution of Republic of Czechoslovakia instantly flashes my mind when certain goons begin to talk about forfeiture property because of the actualization of self-determination. The Czechs did not forfeit anything so do the Slovakians. I guess the countries do not require visa though EU either might have played part to it or not. Until Africans start to think like human beings, the progress known to the rest of world will continue to avoid Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Segzy19: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Be like say this one want UGM to go burn his family house...
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by DiagnoPolitics: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Shancca:

In the quest for Biafra and its actualisation, I worry most about those without knowledge of geography but rather spit political jargons and recitation of government theories. Geography would have made you know that Biafra is akin to a land-locked nation if does happen to have its own territory. Send all we Igbos to the east and tell me where they will stay. We have no land my friend. I was once a Zik hater but now I know better as I deepen my understanding in environmental matters. Do you know why Britain existed from the EU? Do you why Russian is encroaching into the Crimea and other regions? Do you why the US took ownership of Alaska and Hawaii? Do you know why China is building artificial water bodies at the moment? I will leave you now bro.

Let the majority of Biafrans decide how viable they will make their country work. I see know reason why bororo muslims and pro-abokeys like you should cry more about the unviability of Biafraland, than Biafrans themselves? Since when did fulanis begin to love the East more than Easterners?
If there is any lesson I have taken from the painstaking study of nigerian contraption, it is that- No region or people can love other regions or people more than they love themselves.
So why advice 60 million Biafrans on what works for them and what will not work, when your own live is definitely not an eldorado.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by SuaveMagnum: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
All over the world,whether in a democracy or autocracy etc, the critical decisions for a group of people have and will always be made by the elite. Mr Allen has stated his view shared by most of the igbo elite class,which is obviously opposed to the idea of seccesion.the Igbo masses must come to terms with the fact there is a conflict of interest and therefore must either align with the elite or depending on the circumstances try to sway the elite class if at all possible. Right now, both sides are trying to sway the other forcefully and that is why there has been casualties borne mostly by the masses of course.in a nutshell, the masses can't win unless there's total anarchy and wide spread destruction.
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Goke7: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
FreeIgbos:

If you actually believe this lie, then I'm sorry for you!

Over the years since we were forced to accept Nigeria in 1970, Igbos have tried to believe in this country. Investing all over the regions with reckless abandon and helping to integrate everyone but what did we get in return? Oppression, wickedness, envy and exclusion!

Then GEJ came into power, it wasn't like he did anything spectacular or exceptional for Igbos than he did for others, but there was something he did for Igbos, he showed us a sense of belonging by appointing Igbos to posts that hitherto had a glass ceiling placed on us. In 2019, there was a gang up to remove him. Then a fool took over, the bastard who should have preached love and showed statesmanship as a leader for all, began to make open old wounds. He clearly told everyone at any given opportunity that Igbos are not wanted. First, he made a very divisive statement & called us inconsequential 5%. As if that wasn't enough, he began to put in place policies and appointments that showed total disdain for us. We kept complaining only for us to be called all manner of names!

He kept dishing out hate to us until we had enough and started returning the favour. Now, everything is in disarray. He even had the guts to call us dot in a circle. Has he enjoyed peace himself? Isn't the country now on the threshold of balkanization?

That bastard will hold the record as the leader who destroyed whatever was left of Nigeria as a nation. If only he embraced all when he took over, we won't be here today but it's too late.

You are just whining, you guys were responsible for Gej fall and he himself was not wise when he said if igbos were the pillars of his govt.

We have over 300 tribes in this country but what you guys want is for others to be marginalized while you corner everything and we all saw this during Gej reign, reason Gej himself does not associate himself with you guys anymore after learning in a bitter way.

Do you guys not show hatred to buhari before he became president? He tried meeting your elders during his 2015 campaign but your elders refuse him audience cos they felt there was no life beyond pdp. Buhari is only paying you guys in your own coin. You guys don't give a damn about him and he likewise.

You guys just feel entitled and nothing more. If you are truly serious about secession get your representatives at the national assembly to push for it but to think other tribes will do it for you is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Conrod: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
rottennaija:

So you will not send your boys to burn down his airline?
If he doesn't want to be part of the solution..,no wahala,but he mustn't seem to be part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by madridsta007(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
infoxpress:
Allen Onyema encourages passengers aboard flight not to be discouraged by the action of separatists.

Allen Onyema, Chairman of Air Peace, encouraged Nigerians aboard his flight to work together to ensure that Nigeria remains one.

He said this while speaking to passengers aboard flight 7120, operated by the airline’s Boeing 777, from Lagos to Abuja on Wednesday, June 16.

He asked passengers to not be discouraged by the recent separationist events, insisting that Nigerians have an interest in living as one united nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzmB4oye37k

"The diversity we have is the best thing that ever happened to this nation. Let us make it work," he said.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQNkADqgJjR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Funny man.
Preaching unity while your President is preaching something else.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by elemagoon(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
If your forebears failed before, and your separatist move has failed now, trust me you ll fail again....And if there is any chance it would succeed, it definitely would be after you are dead....E get why....but don't ask me.
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

[b]There is no doubt that you are a muslim and abookey/pro-abookey. The only kind of peace you know is forcing other people to do your bidding or you threaten their lives just as you are threatening Eastern Christians and Biafrans.

It is no surprise that Islam is still the only religion that believes in slavery in this 21st century and still practices it in Northern Nigeria, Yemen, and other Arab countries.
Another man says he wants to be on his own and determine his own rulership. You threaten to kill him and use his brothers living in your lands bargaining chip, like we see in movies where killers put their guns on the head of children in order to force parents do their bidding when they've lost other avenues.

The Governors are stooges who runs to Abookeys in Abuja to collect money, their loyalty is to the Abokeys and not to us. He who pays the pipper dictates the tune.

Mr Muslim pro-abookey, do you prefer a peaceful dissolution, or a violent one? The choice is entirely yours to choose, it is not in the hands of Nnamdi Kanu or Biafrans. We have both agreed that nigeria is DYING VERY SOON. HOW IT WILL DIE, LIES ENTIRELY IN WHETHER YOU WANT PEACE OR VIOLENCE (which no one has a monopoly).[/b]

Is this about religion or sessesion?

It's obvious you are retarded and most likely suffering from brain turmoil, was this discussion about islam or your imaginary biafraland?

How could you possibly have sense when you keep skipping from one discussion to another unrelated discussion?

All you empty skulls have something in common, you reason with your anus little wonder Nnamdi Kanu can easily manipulate you cuz he knows your brain is filled with akamu.

I am a Christian if you are too dumb to realize that.

Senseless idiots.

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by meccuno: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
Aufbauh:
One of my Igbo buddies told me that hardly you'll see any Igbo man who has a shop/business he has to attend to every morning, canvassing for Biafra.

However they're others embittered by the 2015 electoral lose or hatred for Buhari policies for not giving to shadiness. These ones too are part of the agitation now, but by 2023 after Buhari exist their tone will change.

[/s] did God tell you not to make effective use of your brain? What kind of misyarning is this ?

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Basher8583: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Over the years since we were forced to accept Nigeria in 1970, Igbos have tried to believe in this country. Investing all over the regions with reckless abandon and helping to integrate everyone but what did we get in return? Oppression, wickedness, envy and exclusion!

Then GEJ came into power, it wasn't like he did anything spectacular or exceptional for Igbos than he did for others, but there was something he did for Igbos, he showed us a sense of belonging by appointing Igbos to posts that hitherto had a glass ceiling placed on us. In 2019, there was a gang up to remove him. Then a fool took over, the bastard who should have preached love and showed statesmanship as a leader for all, began to make open old wounds. He clearly told everyone at any given opportunity that Igbos are not wanted. First, he made a very divisive statement & called us inconsequential 5%. As if that wasn't enough, he began to put in place policies and appointments that showed total disdain for us. We kept complaining only for us to be called all manner of names!

He kept dishing out hate to us until we had enough and started returning the favour. Now, everything is in disarray. He even had the guts to call us dot in a circle. Has he enjoyed peace himself? Isn't the country now on the threshold of balkanization?

That bastard will hold the record as the leader who destroyed whatever was left of Nigeria as a nation. If only he embraced all when he took over, we won't be here today but it's too late.

The country is not on any threshold of balkanization. Its your region SE that you are balkanizing. No one cares. When you are done lets see if anyone will come over to invest in the SE. SS people tried it and you can see all Head Offices of oil companies have been moved to Lagos.

Buhari does not send you. And I guess that annoys you.

Even people on social media already know you igbos as noise makers. Your problem is just like that of Palestine. Everyone will see you guys as unstable.
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by DiagnoPolitics: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
WinterMinter:
I understand your point ,but if you look backwards to history you will come to the fact that freedom is never given but taken and the violent take it by force.

If the East is forced into another war, it will not augur well for the fulani. Even their emirates starting from illorin to Hausa enclaves up north will be under serious threat. People will die, but if they have not yet figured out a way of killing every of the 60 million Biafran scattered all over world then they have already started losing the war that they keenly seek to start. It will be a fight to very last breathing BIAFRAN if we are threatened.

It is not going to be one sided as the last war was. In the event their fighter pilots drop bombs on markets in the East, Kano, Katsina and Kaduna will also not be spared from MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION (MAD)NESS that will ensue. Nobody has a monopoly of violence. An F-16 fighter jet costs just $64 million, it is not beyond the ability of Biafrans at home and in diaspora to mobilize and get few of it. Even regular jet planes can be converted to drop bombs and go away. Von Rosen and Biafrans did it in 60s.

The pains will be excruciating, but it can only be avoided if common sense reigns on the part of the fulani and those who think they own Nigeria and everything in it (Biafraland inclusive).

We cannot continue to accept "One Nigeria" as the only option because we are afraid to die if we say "We want to rule ourselves and determine our fate in a new nation". Some of these armed pro-Biafran boys consider themselves dead already, as seen in the videos making the rounds all over the internet. Even politicians (who are seen as serfs of Abuja) are mortified to speak against Biafrans nowadays. It's a tsunami that seems unstoppable.

Let all put heads together and decide how to leave the unworkable union, PEACEFULLY. It will help us become good neighbours. Too many liters of blood have been shed on both sides.

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by DiagnoPolitics: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

[s]Is this about religion or sessesion?

It's obvious you are retarded and most likely suffering from brain turmoil, was this discussion about islam or your imaginary biafraland?

How could you possibly have sense when you keep skipping from one discussion to another unrelated discussion?

All you empty skulls have something in common, you reason with your anus little wonder Nnamdi Kanu can easily manipulate you cuz he knows your brain is filled with akamu.

I am a Christian if you are too dumb to realize that.

Senseless idiots.[/s]

YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN and THAT'S EXACLTY WHY YOU ARE PISSED OFF WITH MY COMMENT. I did psychology as part of my training. YOU SIR ARE A MUSLIM

There is no way you can extricate religion from the geo-political discuss of the Lugardian contraption called Nigeria.

Common Knowlege and Facts 101

1) Many pro-biafrans are Christians

2) Many pro-Biafrans are Easterners

3) Many Easterners are Christians

4) Many anti-Biafran are Muslims.

5) Many anti-Biafrans are fulani and pro-fulani lackeys.

6) Many fulani and pro-fulanis are muslims.

I leave those with common sense to draw the lines and make their inferences.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Okoyouth: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
Idiot,so yiu can be making your money

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by BruncleZuma: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Baba investment is on the line
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by AuroraBrls: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Axiom!

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Gireiboy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
To make nigeria one. At whose expense and whose gain if I may ask?

At the expensive of the survival and self-determination of the Easterners?

Mr Onyema, the dreams and aspiration of the Biafran people is greater than all the wealth (stipend) your generation can ever acquire under the aegis of "One nigeria".
Don't worry my brother, you guys will get your Biafra in the next! maybe 1000 years.

The nigerian contraption is asphyxiating our people and we have tried our best to make it work, sang "one nigerian' lullabies for donkey years, prayed for nigeria in our catholic churches for eons. IT HAS REFUSED TO WORK, BUT KEEPS DETERIORATING EVERYDAY. Wickedness, evil, injustice and darkness reigns over the axis called 'One Nigeria".

One nigeria is clearly no longer feasible, only peaceful dissolution will save every life, violent dissolution will save more lives than it will take, but 'One nigeria" WILL SAVE NO LIFE.

Allen onyema, stop wasting your time, Biafra will bulldoze it way to freedom and self-determination, if that is the only option left to it. We have no problem with anyone, we just want to run our land, administer our God-given resources like fulanis are doing with their Gold in Zamfara and lead ourselves without external influences like quota system etc. Is that too much to ask? If anyone has sworn that he would die rather see this happen, then his grave is already waiting for him.

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Kentursky(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Well spoken my brother, Ide Mbosi
infoxpress:
Allen Onyema encourages passengers aboard flight not to be discouraged by the action of separatists.

Allen Onyema, Chairman of Air Peace, encouraged Nigerians aboard his flight to work together to ensure that Nigeria remains one.

He said this while speaking to passengers aboard flight 7120, operated by the airline’s Boeing 777, from Lagos to Abuja on Wednesday, June 16.

He asked passengers to not be discouraged by the recent separationist events, insisting that Nigerians have an interest in living as one united nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzmB4oye37k

"The diversity we have is the best thing that ever happened to this nation. Let us make it work," he said.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQNkADqgJjR/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Gireiboy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

If the East is forced into another war, it will not augur well for the fulani. Even their emirates starting from illorin to Hausa enclaves up north will be under serious threat. People will die, but if they have not yet figured out a way of killing every of the 60 million Biafran scattered all over world then they have already started losing the war that they keenly seek to start. It will be a fight to very last breathing BIAFRAN if we are threatened.

It is not going to be one sided as the last war was. In the event their fighter pilots drop bombs on markets in the East, Kano, Katsina and Kaduna will also not be spared from MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION (MAD)NESS that will ensue. Nobody has a monopoly of violence. An F-16 fighter jet costs just $64 million, it is not beyond the ability of Biafrans at home and in diaspora to mobilize and get few of it. Even regular jet planes can be converted to drop bombs and go away. Von Rosen and Biafrans did it in 60s.

The pains will be excruciating, but it can only be avoided if common sense reigns on the part of the fulani and those who think they own Nigeria and everything in it (Biafraland inclusive).

We cannot continue to accept "One Nigeria" as the only option because we are afraid to die if we say "We want to rule ourselves and determine our fate in a new nation". Some of these armed pro-Biafran boys consider themselves dead already, as seen in the videos making the rounds all over the internet. Even politicians (who are seen as serfs of Abuja) are mortified to speak against Biafrans nowadays. It's a tsunami that seems unstoppable.

Let all put heads together and decide how to leave the unworkable union, PEACEFULLY. It will help us become good neighbours. Too many liters of blood have been shed on both sides.
Is there any particular time in history; where Fulani's were afraid of bloodshed. Fulani's are not cowards my friend, you harm us, revenge is absolutely certain no matter how long it takes. We don't forget and certainly do not forgive.
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by OneCorner: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
Igbo kwenu
Imagine a Yoruba businessman saying this
Igbos would have flooded this thread calling him coward, afonja, backstabber... lots of demeaning name
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by AuroraBrls: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
Goke7:

You are just whining, you guys were responsible for Gej fall and he himself was not wise when he said if igbos were the pillars of his govt.

We have over 300 tribes in this country but what you guys want is for others to be marginalized while you corner everything and we all saw this during Gej reign, reason Gej himself does not associate himself with you guys anymore after learning in a bitter way.

Do you guys not show hatred to buhari before he became president? He tried meeting your elders during his 2015 campaign but your elders refuse him audience cos they felt there was no life beyond pdp. Buhari is only paying you guys in your own coin. You guys don't give a damn about him and he likewise.

You guys just feel entitled and nothing more. If you are truly serious about secession get your representatives at the national assembly to push for it but to think other tribes will do it for you is a waste of time.

You summarised and said the truth/solution to the problem.

WHY HAVE THE SOUTHEASTERN GOVERNORS, SENATORS, REP MEMBERS, LGA CHAIRMEN, COUNCILLORS NOT SENT VERY SERIOUS DOCUMENT REQUESTING FOR THE PRESIDENT OR SENATE PRESIDENT TO PUT INTO EFFECT THE NECESSARY MECHANISMS TO START A REFEREDUM PROCESS?

WHAT ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF THE SOUTHEAST AFRAID OF TO HAVE THIS EFFECTED.

THEY ARE COMFORTABLE AND SELFISH, WHY JOIN THE CAUSE FOR CHANGE IN STATUS QUO
THERE ARE ONLY TWO RACES IN NIGERIA...RICH...AND...POOR. RELIGION AND PARTY AFFILIATIONS AND TRIBE IS SECONDARY. THESE SOUTHEASTERN GTEKEEPERS/LEADERS ARE OF THE RICH CLASS. THEY DONT WANT A CHANGE IN STATUS QUO. THE POOR MASSES WANT A CHANGE IN STATUS QUO.

THE DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF BEING ANSWERABLE TO AN ENLIGHTENED TOUT-LIKE-BEHAVING FELLOW LIKE NNAMDI KANU.

little wonder Governor's house is being burnt, politicians are being beheaded and assasinated.

Government institutions are being razed, police and military installations are being razed.

WHY NOT ALLOW A REFERENDUM FOR THESE PEOPLE LETS ALL HAVE SOME PEACE O MIND

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by MightySparrow: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
And there was no one to slap him?
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by MightySparrow: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
And there was nobody to slap him?
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by galaxy2020(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
Working hard to protect his business....
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by WinterMinter(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yes I understand,that was what I was implying.
Which part of the town in ebonesie are you from?
Omeleyi:
My ebonesie brother, Allen just dey protect him biz. Nothing more nothing less.
We are all born Biafrans, you can't take that away. Is in the blood nwanna!!!
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by WinterMinter(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
You have a valid point,like the alphabets let's have plan A,b and c and the list goes on, because this is a chess game and this current Nigeria is the chess board, circumstances like this are planned strategically so that you won't be caught off guard and there goes the alphabets. wink
DiagnoPolitics:

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
Asour:

If balkanizing the country would stop the onslaught of Fulanis, why are we currently complaining that some of the culprits of terrorism and banditry are non Nigerians? Niger, Chad etc.
What's to say they won't continue?

The Fula-controlled security forces are deliberately reticent in their investigation of these kidnappings and killings

Balkanize the country and each region gets its own police force, its own army...you get the drift. It's so fuckìng elementary, bro
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Dude saying this because he gotta eat.

That's why I respect warlord Ojukwu despite growing up in affluence and being Brit schooled, he left all that for the liberation of Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by ivolt: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
It is never do wells and selfish ones who preach violence.
They have no investment nor achievement and will not be affected.
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Asour: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
NarcoPolo:

The Fula-controlled security forces are deliberately reticent in their investigation of these kidnappings and killings

Balkanize the country and each region gets its own police force, its own army...you get the drift. It's so fuckìng elementary, bro

Elementary?

How many years do you think it takes a nation to develop a patriotic /effective military base? never mind all the other requirements that make a new country.

2 years? 3 years?
Who would train them?

I saw the self acclaimed IPO* group assaulting a man who was riding his motorbike on the 'stay at home memorial day' in anambra.

Is this supposed to be the 'good' army?

My argument against those pushing for a split is that they all act as though no COSTS are involved.
As if to say a split is just a snap of a finger away.

All actions and decisions (never mind a big one like a split) involve trade-offs which me includes costs.
What do you reckon a split would cost us?
Nothing? Just good news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu's: Trial Witness Tells Court How Ataga's Body Was Found / 5,000 Supporters Of Jandor Joins APC (Pictures) / Policewoman Killed As Ekiti Bye-Election Turns Bloody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.