Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight (24127 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick / Femi Adesina In Igbo Attire, Spotted With Buhari Aboard Air Force Jet 001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Aufbauh(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2021
FreeIgbos:

If you actually believe this lie, then I'm sorry for you!

Over the years since we were forced to accept Nigeria in 1970, Igbos have tried to believe in this country. Investing all over the regions with reckless abandon and helping to integrate everyone but what did we get in return? Oppression, wickedness, envy and exclusion!

Then GEJ came into power, it wasn't like he did anything spectacular or exceptional for Igbos than he did for others, but there was something he did for Igbos, he showed us a sense of belonging by appointing Igbos to posts that hitherto had a glass ceiling placed on us. In 2019, there was a gang up to remove him. Then a fool took over, the bastard who should have preached love and showed statesmanship as a leader for all, began to make open old wounds. He clearly told everyone at any given opportunity that Igbos are not wanted. First, he made a very divisive statement & called us inconsequential 5%. As if that wasn't enough, he began to put in place policies and appointments that showed total disdain for us. We kept complaining only for us to be called all manner of names!

He kept dishing out hate to us until we had enough and started returning the favour. Now, everything is in disarray. He even had the guts to call us dot in a circle. Has he enjoyed peace himself? Isn't the country now on the threshold of balkanization?

That bastard will hold the record as the leader who destroyed whatever was left of Nigeria as a nation. If only he embraced all when he took over, we won't be here today but it's too late.

Spare me the usual rhetoric! The man (Buhari) and his party that you've never believed in even before his assumption as a President. Now you're here making demand on him and also telling what he should have done. That's sheer hypocrisy!

Somehow you guys should have ask yourself, why always we? Everyone can't be wrong about you. Envy ko!

The most ironic thing about you guys narrative that I find difficult to comprehend is that, how possible is it that the acclaimed most successful and prosperous tribe in Nigeria are the ones crying of marginalization and oppression? Is this not ridiculous, ludicrous and lugubrious?
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by blues234: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2021
Me, as an Igbo man, I don't have a problem with Nigeria, but Buhari should do something about Fulani's herdsmen terrorist.
The recent killing in Ebonyi is enough for the government to declare state of emergency on Herdsmen terrorism.
I hold on the division of the country if herdsmen terrorism persist.
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Shancca: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
To make nigeria one. At whose expense and whose gain if I may ask?

At the expensive of the survival and self-determination of the Easterners?

Mr Onyema, the dreams and aspiration of the Biafran people is greater than all the wealth (stipend) your generation can ever acquire under the aegis of "One nigeria".

The nigerian contraption is asphyxiating our people and we have tried our best to make it work, sang "one nigerian' lullabies for donkey years, prayed for nigeria in our catholic churches for eons. IT HAS REFUSED TO WORK, BUT KEEPS DETERIORATING EVERYDAY. Wickedness, evil, injustice and darkness reigns over the axis called 'One Nigeria".

One nigeria is clearly no longer feasible, only peaceful dissolution will save every life, violent dissolution will save more lives than it will take, but 'One nigeria" WILL SAVE NO LIFE.

Allen onyema, stop wasting your time, Biafra will bulldoze it way to freedom and self-determination, if that is the only option left to it. We have no problem with anyone, we just want to run our land, administer our God-given resources like fulanis are doing with their Gold in Zamfara and lead ourselves without external influences like quota system etc. Is that too much to ask? If anyone has sworn that he would die rather see this happen, then his grave is already waiting for him.

In the quest for Biafra and its actualisation, I worry most about those without knowledge of geography but rather spit political jargons and recitation of government theories. Geography would have made you know that Biafra is akin to a land-locked nation if does happen to have its own territory. Send all we Igbos to the east and tell me where they will stay. We have no land my friend. I was once a Zik hater but now I know better as I deepen my understanding in environmental matters. Do you know why Britain existed from the EU? Do you why Russian is encroaching into the Crimea and other regions? Do you why the US took ownership of Alaska and Hawaii? Do you know why China is building artificial water bodies at the moment? I will leave you now bro.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by AuroraB(f): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
[b]One of my Igbo buddies told me that hardly you'll see any Igbo man who has a shop/business he has to attend to every morning, canvassing for [/b]Biafra.

However they're others embittered by the 2015 electoral lose or hatred for Buhari policies for not giving to shadiness. These ones too are part of the agitation now, but by 2023 after Buhari exist their tone will change.

100%
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Asour: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2021
NarcoPolo:

He needs to go inside the forests and deliver this speech to the Fula herder-kidnappers.

I don't know why people pretend as if they cannot see the obvious, so long as they're not directly affected. Evil hypocrites.

If balkanizing the country would stop the onslaught of Fulanis, why are we currently complaining that some of the culprits of terrorism and banditry are non Nigerians? Niger, Chad etc.
What's to say they won't continue?
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2021
Mofo is only interested in safeguarding his business nothing more. The same thing any other businessman like Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Jim Ovia, Coscharis etc, will say.
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Elvis778(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
One of my Igbo buddies told me that hardly you'll see any Igbo man who has a shop/business he has to attend to every morning, canvassing for Biafra.

However they're others embittered by the 2015 electoral lose or hatred for Buhari policies for not giving to shadiness. These ones too are part of the agitation now, but by 2023 after Buhari exist their tone will change.

Not canvassing for Biafra doesn't mean they dont want it, stop deceiving your self, 99.9% of Igbos support Biafra, just that many don't like the way KANU is going about it, personally I don't, cuz it's leading to the death of innocent youths, he's making the same mistakes Ojukwu made..... Apart from that, we all support Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Emmadoc: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Mr Onyema, the dreams and aspiration of the Biafran people is greater than all the wealth (stipend) your generation can ever acquire under the aegis of "One nigeria".

The nigerian contraption is asphyxiating our people and we have tried our best to make it work, sang "one nigerian' lullabies for donkey years, prayed for nigeria in our catholic churches for eons. IT HAS REFUSED TO WORK, BUT KEEPS DETERIORATING EVERYDAY. Wickedness, evil, injustice and darkness reigns over the axis called 'One Nigeria".

One nigeria is clearly no longer feasible, only peaceful dissolution will save every life, violent dissolution will save more lives than it will take, but 'One nigeria" WILL SAVE NO LIFE.

Allen onyema, stop wasting your time, Biafra will bulldoze it way to freedom and self-determination, if that is the only option left to it. We have no problem with anyone, we just want to run our land, administer our God-given resources like fulanis are doing with their Gold in Zamfara and lead ourselves without external influences like quota system etc. Is that too much to ask? If anyone has sworn that he would die rather see this happen, then his grave is already waiting for him.

Oga leave that talk... Any small thing, you guys will start whining...

Let me make a clear point here, as long as Biafra is still an African country, the Western world will always have power and influence over it.

Except you want to remove Biafra from the map of Africa and add it to the map of Europe or America.

As long as it is still an African country, my brother forget, corruption go still kill am.

Let us work collectively and make the country work, by actively participating in politics.

Peace#

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2021
dude is just protecting his business
undecided
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by godlessmind: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2021
selemempe:
do you know why I am happy?
It's because even you don't believe this nonsense you typed above. cheesy

Infact some of our current senators and representatives are Biafrans on code

It's beautiful nonsense TBH

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Aduroja123(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2021
FreeIgbos:
He is just a businessman trying to protect his investments by sounding politically correct.

Even Allen knows in his heart that Nigeria is gone.

Nothing do you Sir, we understand why you have to say such in the open grin grin

I remember how his plane was the first one to land in Anambra airport.

Deep inside of me I knew the Igbos are up to something.

Injibuta tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by wealthyhenry(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Chukwu gọzie gị nwanne.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by bull67: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2021
brother its not going to work. i understand you, i know it all about your business getting bigger but the country will never work.
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

So, What now happens to the investments of indigbos scattered around Nigeria? The last time I checked, Igbos have more investments outside their region than any other tribe in Nigeria...

Keep dreaming cuz the actualization of biafra is dead on arrival and the igbos killed it by ignoring igboland but choose to invest or 'develop' other regions.

Your Governors get federal allocations from the Federal Government yet nothing to show for it, if you cannot manage yourself with Federal Allocations what makes you think you can manage yourselves better without it...Somalia would be by far a better country than biafraland for sure.

You better stop decieving yourselves and start making use of your senses.

Know this and find peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Omeleyi: 11:37am On Jun 17, 2021
My ebonesie brother, Allen just dey protect him biz. Nothing more nothing less.
We are all born Biafrans, you can't take that away. Is in the blood nwanna!!!
WinterMinter:
Allen is a business man,I understand why he said all that just to keep his business going like every other business who will side any team that favors him without thinking of the consequences it applies to millions of easterners.

He once said that foolhari is a good president because he gave him access to obtain certificate in Saudi and some Islamic country,while millions are starving including me,he just wants what best for him.

I admire Allen ifechukwu onyema, we're from the same same town Mbosi,he is a philanthropist to many people and he think high of the masses,but he is saying all this to be in the good books of foolhari government.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Ezedon(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2021
He wants to lose customers

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Let the Easterners go in peace with their Biafra Nation. Is that too much to ask
I can't imagine why people are so dumb. If after Biafra breaks out are you the ones that will suffer anything. The answer is NO.
No Nation will suffer anything when they break out.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by plaetton: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Thank you.

Unity at whose expense and funeral?
Thousands of middle belt citizens have been snuffed out, no one , no group is on trial for those ethnic cleansing. So we should all assume that they died for Nigeria's unity ?

I wonder if these unity preachers would be preaching unity if their communities had been wiped out by Fulani herdsmen.
It's easy to enjoy the luxury of freedom and preach unity.
Who is preaching unity and progress to the Fulani Oligarchy and their foot soldiers, the herdsmen and bandits ?

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Chuksmonika(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2021
I have closely observed that all those preaching one Niga area are those benefitting from the commonwealth of the people and also the greedy politicians. They want One Nigeria to continue so they can continue amassing more wealth for themselves and their generations... May God have mercy on their evil black and dirty souls.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Oshokalo: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Let him go to the forest and do that
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by blues234: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2021
Elvis778:

Not canvassing for Biafra doesn't mean they dont want it, stop deceiving your self, 99.9% of Igbos support Biafra, just that many don't like the way KANU is going about it, personally I don't, cuz it's leading to the death of innocent youths, he's making the same mistakes Ojukwu made..... Apart from that, we all support Biafra.
You guys will just be throwing statistic up and down as if you did a survey to come up with your numbers.
When and how did you come up with that 99.9 percent of yours. Igbos need a Biafra that is properly negotiated,
not the one IPOB and Kanu is parading up and down.
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Ojiofor: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2021
Nmeribe17:
He will soon wake up to reality..

Reality to join Nnamdi Kanu to scam jobless and gullible youths to death?

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Elvis778(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2021
blues234:

You guys will just be throwing statistic up and down as if you did a survey to come up with your numbers.
When and how did you come up with that 99.9 percent of yours. Igbos need a Biafra that is properly negotiated,
not the one IPOB and Kanu is parading up and down.
As you can see, I said most(including me) don't like the way KANU is going about it......Apart from that, ask any Igbo person, most are in support of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Odinaka00(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

So, What now happens to the investments of indigbos scattered around Nigeria? The last time I checked, Igbos have more investments outside their region than any other tribe in Nigeria...

Keep dreaming cuz the actualization of biafra is dead on arrival and the igbos killed it by ignoring igboland but choose to invest or 'develop' other regions.

Your Governors get federal allocations from the
Federal Government yet nothing to show for it, if you cannot manage yourself with Federal Allocations what makes you think you can manage yourselves better without it...Somalia would be by far a better country than biafraland for sure.

Know this and find peace of mind.

Dangote as a Nigerian has many investment outside Nigeria. Why do you guys think that Igbos having many investments outside Igbo land will kill Biafra dream? Why una dey reason like this nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Idiko1: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2021
For those people who want to remain in the coffin called "One-Nigeria, all I have for you is the praise of the gods. As for me and the alike, I say disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria is a wish that must be accomplished.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by DiagnoPolitics: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

[s]So, What now happens to the investments of indigbos scattered around Nigeria? The last time I checked, Igbos have more investments outside their region than any other tribe in Nigeria...

Your Governors get federal allocations from the Federal Government yet nothing to show for it, if you cannot manage yourself with Federal Allocations what makes you think you can manage yourselves better without it...Somalia would be by far a better country than biafraland for sure.

Know this and find peace of mind.[/s]

[b]There is no doubt that you are a muslim and abookey/pro-abookey. The only kind of peace you know is forcing other people to do your bidding or you threaten their lives just as you are threatening Eastern Christians and Biafrans.

It is no surprise that Islam is still the only religion that believes in slavery in this 21st century and still practices it in Northern Nigeria, Yemen, and other Arab countries.
Another man says he wants to be on his own and determine his own rulership. You threaten to kill him and use his brothers living in your lands bargaining chip, like we see in movies where killers put their guns on the head of children in order to force parents do their bidding when they've lost other avenues.

The Governors are stooges who runs to Abookeys in Abuja to collect money, their loyalty is to the Abokeys and not to us. He who pays the pipper dictates the tune.

Mr Muslim pro-abookey, do you prefer a peaceful dissolution, or a violent one? The choice is entirely yours to choose, it is not in the hands of Nnamdi Kanu or Biafrans. We have both agreed that nigeria is DYING VERY SOON. HOW IT WILL DIE, LIES ENTIRELY IN WHETHER YOU WANT PEACE OR VIOLENCE (which no one has a monopoly).[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Myself2(m): 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Allen Onyema is just playing it safe because of his business.

He is aware of what the evil and vindictive Bubu did to Atiku Abubakers intel

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by pfadom: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
You obviously need help. Onyeama is not leaving in wealth, but living in ...

MajesticKris:
Make what work...

I don't blame you sir, you are leaving in wealth and influence...

Bread of #100 is now #150...

GALA is #60 now..

Ewa we buy #100 before is now #200 a plate and you're advising people, that booked for their flight with the hard earned money, not to leave...

You're heartless....

If you really dont want them to leave.. you shouldn't have accepted their payment for flight bookings na.. BUSINESS MAN LIKE YOU!!

Some igbo men are shameless.....

I'm an igbo boy.. NO CAP!!
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by DiagnoPolitics: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Emmadoc:

Oga leave that talk... Any small thing, you guys will start whining...

Let me make a clear point here, as long as Biafra is still an African country, the Western world will always have power and influence over it.

Except you want to remove Biafra from the map of Africa and add it to the map of Europe or America.

As long as it is still an African country, my brother forget, corruption go still kill am.

Let us work collectively and make the country work, by actively participating in politics.

Peace#

Stop singing "one nigeria" lullaby it's boring. Find another song.
Let the country divide, if your Hausas believe that the Fulanis are their God-sent colonizers why should be my problem as an Igbo man?
And if I believe that Americans should come into Biafra with vested interest, why should that be your problem in Daura.

Sail your ship, let me sail me. How is that difficult to understand? Na rocket science?

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by jaytee01(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
One of my Igbo buddies told me that hardly you'll see any Igbo man who has a shop/business he has to attend to every morning, canvassing for Biafra.

I'm not a fan of Biafra and I'm not even from SE.
However, it's extreme stupidity for moro_ns and zombies like you to conclude that rational people who criticize the senile vegetable at Abuja do so cos they are being prevented from looting. What a joke!

It will soon become obvious that we have not had a more corrupt government than the one in power now. No week passes without reports of one eye watering looting scandal or the other. Shameless kleptomaniacs, some safely ensconced in Aso Rock, loot our treasury with impunity and the vegetable looks the other way. Not even in Abacha's regime could a recharge card vendor have transmuted to a billionaire. But anything is possible now.

Just keep that your stupid claim to yourself and your regular BMC meetings!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them / Buhari Seeks New N2.342tr External Loan / APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.