Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight (24124 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick / Femi Adesina In Igbo Attire, Spotted With Buhari Aboard Air Force Jet 001 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Easternblood: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Efulefu you never get the gladraxe
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by NacoAba: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Keep dancing naked in the market. Wait till we have Biafra before you say who and who can stay in Biafra Land. All the billionaires in nnewi, Onitsha, Aba found their business have run finish a bi. That's why you people pray for destabilization in South East so that our Rich men will run to Lagos and Abuja. Our God is bigger and powerful than you All. Proudly dot

GeneralPula:
Over to the hungry indigenous piggzzz of Biafra..

If Biafra gets ready today, 95% of igbo billionaires won’t stay in Biafra.

You already know why..

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Easternblood: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
To make nigeria one. At whose expense and whose gain if I may ask?

At the expensive of the survival and self-determination of the Easterners?

Mr Onyema, the dreams and aspiration of the Biafran people is greater than all the wealth (stipend) your generation can ever acquire under the aegis of "One nigeria".

The nigerian contraption is asphyxiating our people and we have tried our best to make it work, sang "one nigerian' lullabies for donkey years, prayed for nigeria in our catholic churches for eons. IT HAS REFUSED TO WORK, BUT KEEPS DETERIORATING EVERYDAY. Wickedness, evil, injustice and darkness reigns over the axis called 'One Nigeria".

One nigeria is clearly no longer feasible, only peaceful dissolution will save every life, violent dissolution will save more lives than it will take, but 'One nigeria" WILL SAVE NO LIFE.

Allen onyema, stop wasting your time, Biafra will bulldoze it way to freedom and self-determination, if that is the only option left to it. We have no problem with anyone, we just want to run our land, administer our God-given resources like fulanis are doing with their Gold in Zamfara and lead ourselves without external influences like quota system etc. Is that too much to ask? If anyone has sworn that he would die rather see this happen, then his grave is already waiting for him.

God bless you
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Easternblood: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Springboot:
When I said no igbo Elites supports Biafra or wants Nigeria to breakup, people came for me like say i no be igbo man myself. Kanu leading Biafra is total scam.
Who TF cares about Igbo Elites? We are not like Yorubas or Hausas in which elites determine the amount of air they breathe

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Easternblood: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Shancca:

In the quest for Biafra and its actualisation, I worry most about those without knowledge of geography but rather spit political jargons and recitation of government theories. Geography would have made you know that Biafra is akin to a land-locked nation if does happen to have its own territory. Send all we Igbos to the east and tell me where they will stay. We have no land my friend. I was once a Zik hater but now I know better as I deepen my understanding in environmental matters. Do you know why Britain existed from the EU? Do you why Russian is encroaching into the Crimea and other regions? Do you why the US took ownership of Alaska and Hawaii? Do you know why China is building artificial water bodies at the moment? I will leave you now bro.
You are making zero sens
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by 9jaRealist: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Mr Onyema, the dreams and aspiration of the Biafran people is greater than all the wealth (stipend) your generation can ever acquire under the aegis of "One nigeria".

The nigerian contraption is asphyxiating our people and we have tried our best to make it work, sang "one nigerian' lullabies for donkey years, prayed for nigeria in our catholic churches for eons. IT HAS REFUSED TO WORK, BUT KEEPS DETERIORATING EVERYDAY. Wickedness, evil, injustice and darkness reigns over the axis called 'One Nigeria".

One nigeria is clearly no longer feasible, only peaceful dissolution will save every life, violent dissolution will save more lives than it will take, but 'One nigeria" WILL SAVE NO LIFE.

Allen onyema, stop wasting your time, Biafra will bulldoze it way to freedom and self-determination, if that is the only option left to it. We have no problem with anyone, we just want to run our land, administer our God-given resources like fulanis are doing with their Gold in Zamfara and lead ourselves without external influences like quota system etc. Is that too much to ask? If anyone has sworn that he would die rather see this happen, then his grave is already waiting for him.

Tales by the Moonlight… grin grin grin
>
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by clothingonline(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

He is from Anambra,grew up in Lagos, schooled in Ibadan

So what do you expect

He speak two Nigerian language fluently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Easternblood: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

So, What now happens to the investments of indigbos scattered around Nigeria? The last time I checked, Igbos have more investments outside their region than any other tribe in Nigeria...

Keep dreaming cuz the actualization of biafra is dead on arrival and the igbos killed it by ignoring igboland but choose to invest or 'develop' other regions.

Your Governors get federal allocations from the Federal Government yet nothing to show for it, if you cannot manage yourself with Federal Allocations what makes you think you can manage yourselves better without it...Somalia would be by far a better country than biafraland for sure.

You better stop decieving yourselves and start making use of your senses.

Know this and find peace of mind.
Make thunder scr*p your entire generations , Ezi
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Goke7: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
AuroraBrls:

You summarised and said the truth/solution to the problem.

WHY HAVE THE SOUTHEASTERN GOVERNORS, SENATORS, REP MEMBERS, LGA CHAIRMEN, COUNCILLORS NOT SENT VERY SERIOUS DOCUMENT REQUESTING FOR THE PRESIDENT OR SENATE PRESIDENT TO PUT INTO EFFECT THE NECESSARY MECHANISMS TO START A REFEREDUM PROCESS?

WHAT ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF THE SOUTHEAST AFRAID OF TO HAVE THIS EFFECTED.

THEY ARE COMFORTABLE AND SELFISH, WHY JOIN THE CAUSE FOR CHANGE IN STATUS QUO
THERE ARE ONLY TWO RACES IN NIGERIA...RICH...AND...POOR. RELIGION AND PARTY AFFILIATIONS AND TRIBE IS SECONDARY. THESE SOUTHEASTERN GTEKEEPERS/LEADERS ARE OF THE RICH CLASS. THEY DONT WANT A CHANGE IN STATUS QUO. THE POOR MASSES WANT A CHANGE IN STATUS QUO.

THE DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF BEING ANSWERABLE TO AN ENLIGHTENED TOUT-LIKE-BEHAVING FELLOW LIKE NNAMDI KANU.

little wonder Governor's house is being burnt, politicians are being beheaded and assasinated.

Government institutions are being razed, police and military installations are being razed.

WHY NOT ALLOW A REFERENDUM FOR THESE PEOPLE LETS ALL HAVE SOME PEACE O MIND

It's left for the igbos to hold all their elected political leaders to account to push for their exit but to continue to blame others for their woes, they are on a very long thing. No amount of blackmail can make other tribes do what only they themselves can do.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by djon78(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Biafra will buildoze her way

I laugh in Swahili

What the great Ikemba Nnewi could not do even though he had many well trained army officers

Kids that have never seen any battle in there lives will come and be boasting

Better wake up from the fever infested dream

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by 9jaRealist: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
9japride:
Trying to be politically correct. Are he's children based in Nigeria? Or did they school abroad? Just trying to be in the good book just for business purposes. A country full of injustice and oppression.

Abegi, where are NNAMDI KANU’s children based?
Heck, where is PC Marshal NNAMDI KANU himself based?!

>
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by 9jaRealist: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
djon78:
Biafra will buildoze her way

I laugh in Swahili

What the great Ikemba Nnewi could not do even though he had many well trained army officers

Kids that have never seen any battle in there lives will come and be boasting

Better wake up from the fever infested dream

O Ye of little faith…
Don’t you know the Online Republic of Biafra is the greatest military power on the Internet?!

>
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by djon78(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
Easternblood:
Who TF cares about Igbo Elites? We are not like Yorubas or Hausas in which elites determine the amount of air they breathe

Many of you reason like kids

All over the world the elites are the one that makes things happen

And you said you don't need elites

Most of your types of comments are very laughable indeed

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by 9jaRealist: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
Odinaka00:
And he’s yet to speak up against the killings of Igbo youths in Igbo land. Stupid efulefu

Or against the murder of policemen and soldiers in Ibo land…
>
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by djon78(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
9jaRealist:

O Ye of little faith…
Don’t you know the Online Republic of Biafra is the greatest military power on the Internet?!

>

Very laughable indeed

Most of these kids don't live in reality

What Ikemba Nnewi with his military sagacity could not do

These kids will now be making mouth

They are indeed the greatest military power online

Kanu has really brainwashed them pata pata

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by 9jaRealist: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
owobokiri:
We can't be victims of the perilous ambitions of some igbo capitalists!
That you as an igboman built a castle in Abuja, a Waldorf Estoria in Lagos or Burj khalifa in Kano is not the reason why the rest of us in Igboland should follow you in this political wild goose chase in Nigeria that leads straight to a cul-de-sac!

Fight for your business but don't fight against the igbomans aspirations!

Anybody that's in doubt about the igbo man's resolve on the issue of separation in Nigeria must have gotten a SERIOUS hint with the complete obedience to the numerous stay at home orders! We no do again!
If over ambitious capitalists haven't gotten the memo yet, they should blame themselves for that...

Exactly Bros! The Online Republic cannot be “victims of the perilous ambitions” of regular Ibo traders who are working hard trading all over Nigeria. They should all return to the Southeast, join the jobless and the sufferheads. Aluta Continua!
>
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by 9jaRealist: 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
MajesticKris:
Make what work...

I don't blame you sir, you are leaving in wealth and influence...

Bread of #100 is now #150...

GALA is #60 now..

Ewa we buy #100 before is now #200 a plate and you're advising people, that booked for their flight with the hard earned money, not to leave...

You're heartless....

If you really dont want them to leave.. you shouldn't have accepted their payment for flight bookings na.. BUSINESS MAN LIKE YOU!!

Some igbo men are shameless.....

I'm an igbo boy.. NO CAP!!

The more insecure you make the country…
Then the more expensive food will become.
>
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by beautyuche: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
He is also Married to a Middle belt from Koggi. ( Lets just say his wife is from the North)

Coldshisha:
cool

He is from Anambra,grew up in Lagos, schooled in Ibadan

So what do you expect

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
[b]To make nigeria one. At whose expense and whose gain if I may ask?

Don't be Ignorant please, the wealth of the rich man is what a community needs to develop
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by piagetskinner(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Baba na business man... what did you expect him to say before
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Oracleforce: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
joyandfaith:
It is only those people who are benefiting from this corrupted nation that preaches one Nigeria. These are politicians, businessmen, and religious leaders.

As a businessman, Onyema, Dangote, etc need Nigeria to be one so that they can from the population to grow their business...

Do you know how many passengers usually board peace airline daily ...? Our huge population. Is an advantage for any businessman. The moment the country break into pieces...onyema sales will go. down...he will. also, be faced with different aviation laws
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Oracleforce: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
As a businessman, Onyema, Dangote, etc need Nigeria to be one so that they can from the population to grow their business...

Do you know how many passengers usually board peace airline daily ...? Our huge population. Is an advantage for any businessman. The moment the country break into pieces...onyema sales will go. down...he will. also, be faced with different aviation laws
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by EMMY76: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Most of all these igbo billionairs who are already well established and making billions monthly will never support the breakup of nigeria they don't care the thausands of innocent igbo people the fulanis are killing in the east to keep nigeria one. You hardly even hear this man condemn the constant killings of igbos by the fulaniherdsmen in the east all he cares about is how to protect his business.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by EMMY76: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
owobokiri:
We can't be victims of the perilous ambitions of some igbo capitalists!
That you as an igboman built a castle in Abuja, a Waldorf Estoria in Lagos or Burj khalifa in Kano is not the reason why the rest of us in Igboland should follow you in this political wild goose chase in Nigeria that leads straight to a cul-de-sac!

Fight for your business but don't fight against the igbomans aspirations!

Anybody that's in doubt about the igbo man's resolve on the issue of separation in Nigeria must have gotten a SERIOUS hint with the complete obedience to the numerous stay at home orders! We no do again!
If over ambitious capitalists haven't gotten the memo yet, they should blame themselves for that...

They're less than 5% of the Igbo population their position is not relevant. It's only a very greedy heartless person that will still insist on one nigeria after all that is currently happening in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by 9japride(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
9jaRealist:

Abegi, where are NNAMDI KANU’s children based?
Heck, where is PC Marshal NNAMDI KANU himself based?!

>
[color=#006600][/color]

Help me answer the question, didn't you now the federal forces tried to kill NK? If things were OK nobody will leave.
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Priwillo: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
Aufbauh:
One of my Igbo buddies told me that hardly you'll see any Igbo man who has a shop/business he has to attend to every morning, canvassing for Biafra.

However they're others embittered by the 2015 electoral lose or hatred for Buhari policies for not giving to shadiness. These ones too are part of the agitation now, but by 2023 after Buhari exist their tone will change.

have you checked their hearts ?
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN and THAT'S EXACLTY WHY YOU ARE PISSED OFF WITH MY COMMENT. I did psychology as part of my training. YOU SIR ARE A MUSLIM

There is no way you can extricate religion from the geo-political discuss of the Lugardian contraption called Nigeria.

Common Knowlege and Facts 101

1) Many pro-biafrans are Christians

2) Many pro-Biafrans are Easterners

3) Many Easterners are Christians

4) Many anti-Biafran are Muslims.

5) Many anti-Biafrans are fulani and pro-fulani lackeys.

6) Many fulani and pro-fulanis are muslims.

I leave those with common sense to draw the lines and make their inferences.

At least the little sense left in your empty skull made you use the word "many" and not "all"...ewu biafra.

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Easternblood:
Make thunder scr*p my entire generations , Ezi

Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by meccuno: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
[s]
infoxpress:
Allen Onyema encourages passengers aboard flight not to be discouraged by the action of separatists.

Allen Onyema, Chairman of Air Peace, encouraged Nigerians aboard his flight to work together to ensure that Nigeria remains one.

He said this while speaking to passengers aboard flight 7120, operated by the airline’s Boeing 777, from Lagos to Abuja on Wednesday, June 16.

He asked passengers to not be discouraged by the recent separationist events, insisting that Nigerians have an interest in living as one united nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzmB4oye37k

"The diversity we have is the best thing that ever happened to this nation. Let us make it work," he said.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQNkADqgJjR/?utm_medium=copy_link
[/s] Another senseless useless igbo man.
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Bimpe29: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
He has said it all.

Alas! Some of us still see solution in our disintegration. Little do they know that our unity shall 100% better than our disintegration.

Our diversity is a strength and opportunity but all we see is weakness and threat due to the age long vested interest and insincerity on the part of our leaders.

Why is being a Christian and Muslim or Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba the issues?

Let's be brothers and sisters in unity.
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Asour:

Elementary?

How many years do you think it takes a nation to develop a patriotic /effective military base? never mind all the other requirements that make a new country.

2 years? 3 years?
Who would train them?

I saw the self acclaimed IPO* group assaulting a man who was riding his motorbike on the 'stay at home memorial day' in anambra.

Is this supposed to be the 'good' army?

My argument against those pushing for a split is that they all act as though no COSTS are involved.
As if to say a split is just a snap of a finger away.

All actions and decisions (never mind a big one like a split) involve trade-offs which me includes costs.
What do you reckon a split would cost us?
Nothing? Just good news?

Keep screaming one Naijeriya then, until you get kidnapped
Re: Allen Onyema Preaches 'Nigerian Unity' To Passengers Aboard Air Peace Flight by Omeleyi: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Orsumoghu

WinterMinter:
Yes I understand,that was what I was implying.
Which part of the town in ebonesie are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore: Wole Soyinka Centre Postpones Award Presentation To Osinbajo / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.