Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time (38144 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Security Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint In Rivers / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by chukwuibuipob: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2021
sad Baba Ijesa dey disguise sad.He don learn his lesson.If he come out of dis TRAP,he'll forever RUN away from TEEN sad

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Emmypure: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2021
Yellow bar and child molestation is like 5 and 6 or like mercy chinwo and beret
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Hotzone(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2021
I don’t support sexual abuse even among adults but this case is a lost case
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Oluwateemzy123(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
Baba Ijesha is completely innocent of these allegations.
Those trolling him are just frustrated bastards.
I watch the useless video and found out that the said girl is even above 18 and is matured sef.
There was nothing really going on in the video rather than just smooching and romancing each other and the girl even consented to it cos she was enjoying it only that she feared they'd be caught.
Girls wey small pass am sef dey even feature for xvideos so make una and those frustrated evening newspaper actress should let Baba Ijesha rest cos the guy is innocent and the girl is not a minor but she's matured and also consented to it.
for those calling that a rape case na God go punish all of una cos there was no penetration in that video.
Bastards

Now imagine the said girl is your sister...will you still give the same judgement ??

7 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by JesseJo: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2021
alizma:

You are mentally sick. I expect you to look into the area where his stated that the girl had repeatedly said Baba ijesha hd never slept with her but your preconceived thought will not let you see that.
Have you ever been accused wrongly before?
So you know more than the girl herself or you know more than the police that carries out investigation on the case?
As much as I am against all forms of sexual abuse, anyone follow this case should do that unbiased.

Stop arguing matters beyond your reasoning ability.

Sexual abuse does not necessarily have to be a case of penetration. handling the breast of an underaged girl or stroking her body inappropriately is sexual abuse.
And the CCTV is very clear that that happened.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by tnerro1(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2021
Ediot, in developed countries, even toasting an underaged girl is an offense, talkless of putting your filthy hands on her in the manner he did. You people will just travel abroad and will not learn anything. That means you where born to be stupid

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Prince001(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
I watch the useless video and found out that the said girl is even above 18 and is matured sef.
There was nothing really going on in the video rather than just smooching and romancing each other and the girl even consented to it cos she was enjoying it only that she feared they'd be caught.
Girls wey small pass am sef dey even feature for xvideos so make una and those frustrated evening newspaper actress should let Baba Ijesha rest cos the guy is innocent and the girl is not a minor but she's matured and also consented to it.
for those calling that a rape case na God go punish all of una cos there was no penetration in that video.
Bastards

Woww just woww! Ladies like u that let we men in Naija get away with many sexual crimes.
U think if someone look matured enough it means d person is matured entirely even brain wise.
Regardless if d gal want it or not. She's still d victim if she's under 18!!!!!! It's just Sad but I'm not surprise cos with all the sexual misconduct committed by Trump some women still hailing him.
There's even research about it, a lot of evil men in prison got more mail from ladies while in prison.
Just put ur family in that position of the gal's family.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2021
I pray yomi fabiyi doesn’t implicate himself with this his over Sabi over another person matter...yomi sef na rapist...Mumu oshi

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Plomo: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2021
alizma:

You are mentally sick. I expect you to look into the area where his stated that the girl had repeatedly said Baba ijesha hd never slept with her but your preconceived thought will not let you see that.
Have you ever been accused wrongly before?
So you know more than the girl herself or you know more than the police that carries out investigation on the case?
As much as I am against all forms of sexual abuse, anyone follow this case should do that unbiased.

Shut up.

Running your finger on a child’s body, not to talk of squeezing and kissing without penetration is abuse and it carries jail time.

Cctv footage clearly showed the pedo doing all except penetrating the child. He was caught dead to rights.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Plomo: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2021
seunny4lif:
Abeg incase you leave Nigeria to a better country, don’t try to touch a girl under the age of 17 years unless you want end up to 12 years in prison.
Just touch can land you 12 years no need for you to have sex.

There was a video showing a Nigerian man in the UK who simply paid a minor a visit and was caught by another adult.

The man was screaming jesus jesus upandan.

Now imagine when they examine the man’s texts to the child or if they had caught him pants down with the child.

That man will be grateful if he only gets deported

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by witworth(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2021
These people stories no really still pure, because no be only one story wey don hear abeg.
Nonsense.
They will just be causing chaotic confusion and calamities in the community.
What's wrong with these irrelevant and irrational people self.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Ezedon(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2021
And you want us to believe
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by cloud(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Making a video of a minor being defiled should attract a penalty.

I doubt if Princess will be comfortable making a video of her daughter being raped.
ok, the video was premeditated but who owns the remote that was used to control Baba ijesha to abuse the minor? If he was able to control himself around the minor, the CCTV camera planted to catch him in the act won't be able to capture anything. What is wrong is wrong. Let's not attach any unnecessary sentiments abi na videoshop dem use doctor d footage?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Masterkernel1: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Making a video of a minor being defiled should attract a penalty.

I doubt if Princess will be comfortable making a video of her daughter being raped.

What's sting operation? Your saying you will wave it off if it was your daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Zetty177x: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Ok..but intended to..let's deal with the issue of attempt then... clout chaser and child rape enabler

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Masterkernel1: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
allanphash7:
I am with Yomi on this

You're saying that if it's your daughter, you will Ignore her, right?
Even with video evidence, you're still talking.

I wish this is abroad, this idiot will never enjoy his life.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Zetty177x: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
Bastards

God Don already punish u...from the way u sound like a broken record. Imagine was a video and it happened in baba Ijesha's house...he for Nack that kid 10 rounds. I remember recently an 8 year old was anally yo death in the North. Na people like una de encourage rape. It's bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Zetty177x: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
Bastards

God Don already punish u...from the way u sound like a broken record. Imagine if there was no video and it happened in baba Ijesha's house...he for Nack that kid 10 rounds. I remember recently an 8 year old was anally raped to death in the North. Na people like una de encourage rape. It's bad

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Jinjinkoku: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Don't rest until you have a friend like Yomi Fabiyi. If no one can stand with you as this guy, then you're sincerely socially broke and stranded in this life.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Segzy19: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wow! Friends like Yomi Fabiyi are rare.
They are called burden bearers. They stand with you no matter what.. They may not agree with what you have done but they won't leave you in your trying times...

He is the only one visibly standing with baba ijesha out of all the friends and fans of baba ijesha...

I like his friendship and loyalty...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Beverlyjean(f): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
joyandfaith:

Who told you the video was made?
It was a cctv footage.
Baba ijesa was a fool for abusing minor

Really...so that looked like CCTV to u....are u sure u know the meaning of cctv or how it looks like
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Mattonimo: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:
Fear women

Tonto cheesy
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Richieniit: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:
Fear women

Fear women and praise a minor abuser You're a fool!!! How do ppl like you even sleep at night because he's popular that's why you can't say a simple truth (baba ijesha should be imprisoned for life). If na one old man from unknown village tried this... All of una go they shout castrate him, kill him and so on... Foolish people everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Beverlyjean(f): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
tnerro1:
Ediot, in developed countries, even toasting an underaged girl is an offense, talkless of putting your filthy hands on her in the manner he did. You people will just travel abroad and will not learn anything. That means you where born to be stupid

Which developed countries....u guys saying this have definitely never travelled.... u think its Hollywood movie....alot of men sleep with minors in America....in France sexual consent is pegged at 15 .... so as most Eastern European countries and part of Asia and South America....

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by illicit(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Richieniit:

Fear women and praise a minor abuser You're a fool!!! How do ppl like you even sleep at night because he's popular that's why you can't say a simple truth (baba ijesha should be imprisoned for life). If na one old man from unknown village tried this... All of una go they shout castrate him, kill him and so on... Foolish people everywhere.

I don't understand why you chose to be narrow minded and vituperative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Nabbed With Weapons After Gun Battle With Police In Imo State. Photo / Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri / Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.