Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time (38141 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Security Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint In Rivers / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by RichBoy247: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
This Yomi is MAD and he will get MADDER, then get MADDEST and enter Idumota market nakked.

But, everyone needs a friend like him. only Jesus can stay with you like this.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by joyandfaith: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Really...so that looked like CCTV to u....are u sure u know the meaning of cctv or how it looks like
May be you are used to China made cctv.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by RichBoy247: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Making a video of a minor being defiled should attract a penalty.

I doubt if Princess will be comfortable making a video of her daughter being raped.

Someone like that princess can never have a daughter nah.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Mrbenny001: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
What exactly is he saying..did baba ijesha molested a minor or not.. the issue of how the evidence is obtained can also be investigated, but it's not time to take side alaye
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by tnerro1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Which developed countries....u guys saying this have definitely never travelled.... u think its Hollywood movie....alot of men sleep with minors in America....in France sexual consent is pegged at 15 .... so as most Eastern European countries and part of Asia and South America....

You that have traveled a lot, please define sexual consent as relating to the case at hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Richieniit: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
illicit:

I don't understand why you chose to be narrow minded and vituperative

You don't have to understand a simple thing till you know "what simple truth" means and big diff btw right and wrong.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by emerged01(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
joyandfaith:
Yemi does not know meaning of child abuse.
Something is fishy about Baba ijesha case,all I want to know is the outcome. If CP of Lagos knows about the case with CCTV evidence at hand and he can’t do much to convince the judge to jail Baba ijesha that means there is something You and I don’t know about the case.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by joyandfaith: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Shut up ur dirty stinking mouth....illitrate
You are fool. Empty brain. You don't even know there are wifi CCTV cameras using batteries that can be installed anywhere.

You belong to gutters.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Bar1941(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
ford101:
Yoruba people are useless.esspecialy there women.i can't forget my NYSC days in ado ekiti.ilawer road.close to omisanjano junction.thats were I lived.ado community high school was my PPA

Just look at how incoherent your post is, which higher institution did you graduate from? Perhaps Oko Poly or one of those glorified secondary schools you people called higher Institutions in your Pòtòpòtò Republic. To worsen the matter you wrote you were posted to a school for your primary assignment? Chaiii... Our children don suffer!!

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by bull67: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
this guy is making baba ijeshas case worse, instead of him to apologise for baba ijesha, he is making stupid excuses. If other embassys see this ,he and is so called baba ijesha will not be allowed to enter any country. They will just take this vedio to the embassy and when they see what you said, you will be refused any visa to countries that have embassies in nigeria.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by ford101: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bar1941:

Just look at how incoherent your post is, which higher institution did you graduate from? Perhaps Oko Poly or one of those glorified secondary schools you people called higher Institutions in your Pòtòpòtò Republic. To worsen the matter you wrote you were posted to a school for your primary assignment? Chaiii... Our children don suffer!!
you are a fool.keep fooling your self.as if you made any sense with that trash you wrote.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by SportsHD: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
alizma:

You are mentally sick. I expect you to look into the area where his stated that the girl had repeatedly said Baba ijesha hd never slept with her but your preconceived thought will not let you see that.
Have you ever been accused wrongly before?
So you know more than the girl herself or you know more than the police that carries out investigation on the case?
As much as I am against all forms of sexual abuse, anyone follow this case should do that unbiased.
Get off my diick you rape apologist.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by jaxxy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Making a video of a minor being defiled should attract a penalty.

I doubt if Princess will be comfortable making a video of her daughter being raped.

It is called gathering hard evidence undercover. Even the police and even CIA will do same to ensure a conviction or else forget it. Word of mouth only doesn’t work in sane climes like people do here where people don’t know their rights.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by ghettochild(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
God pls give me friends like yomi fabiyi ooo not fairweather friends
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by seunny4lif(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Deportation ke
That man career is over
Simple and done
Plomo:

There was a video showing a Nigerian man in the UK who simply paid a minor a visit and was caught by another adult.

The man was screaming jesus jesus upandan.

Now imagine when they examine the man’s texts to the child or if they had caught him pants down with the child.

That man will be grateful if he only gets deported

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by pacespot(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Evils everywhere in their country. If you're a good person in this person, I mean really good person, you have to be very careful. Always use your brain, don't use your heart to deal with anyone.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Plomo: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Segzy19:
Wow! Friends like Yomi Fabiyi are rare.
They are called burden bearers. They stand with you no matter what.. They may not agree with what you have done but they won't leave you in your trying times...

He is the only one visibly standing with baba ijesha out of all the friends and fans of baba ijesha...

I like his friendship and loyalty...

You no sabi say water shit wey fall dey stain cloth?

By virtue of association, fabiyi’s career is over, in saner climes anyway.

Take Epstein for example, do you know how many people released press statements denouncing any association with the man when it was out that he was child molester?

There is even a conspiracy that people that were afraid he’d name them were the ones that killed the man in prison.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Plomo: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Really...so that looked like CCTV to u....are u sure u know the meaning of cctv or how it looks like

Have you seen, used or analyzed a baby monitor footage before?

If you have then you’d know that was clearly a close circuit clip.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Plomo: 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Which developed countries....u guys saying this have definitely never travelled.... u think its Hollywood movie....alot of men sleep with minors in America....in France sexual consent is pegged at 15 .... so as most Eastern European countries and part of Asia and South America....

Lol what is your brand of daftness?

A minor is someone who’s age is below the age of consent.

Okay you named France and you’re right their age of consent is 15 but are we in France? Is the pedo being tried in a french court?

Go abroad and go be sleeping with minors na. Yenyenyen

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Beverlyjean(f): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Plomo:

Lol what is your brand of daftness?

A minor is someone who’s age is below the age of consent.

Okay you named France and you’re right their age of consent is 15 but are we in France? Is the pedo being tried in a french court?

Go abroad and go be sleeping with minors na. Yenyenyen

U are the daft one here cos its certain that u dont know the age of consent in lagos is 15 ...besides that girl was never penetrated and that is the bone of contention...
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Starzo: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Beverlyjean:

First time you talk like person wey get small sense.
Many of the illiterates here think the west only consists of UK,US and Canada. Age of consent in one of the most progressive countries in the west Denmark, is 16.

The stupid nairalanders even glorify anything the west says and does while demonizing everything African as though those Westerner don't have flaws of their own.
Chronic ignorance mixed with incurable inferiority complex.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Bar1941(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
ford101:
you are a fool.keep fooling your self.as if you made any sense with that trash you wrote.

Eediot, just answer the question. Bt the way, it's yourself not your self. Half-baked graduate.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by ford101: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bar1941:

Eediot, just answer the question. Bt the way, it's yourself not your self. Half-baked graduate.
useless idiot.so that's all you can point out? Yourubas are idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Breaks Police Inspector’s Jaw At Station / Kidnappers Nabbed With Weapons After Gun Battle With Police In Imo State. Photo / Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.