Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time (37984 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Security Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint In Rivers / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Starzo: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
tnerro1:

Hope ur daughter gets what you desire for others..
U get Sense at all so??
Someone is only trying to let u know that age of consent differs in different countries and you're acting foolishly emotional.
I blame myself for engaging you in the first instance.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by tnerro1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Starzo:

U get Sense at all so??
Someone is only trying to let u know that age of consent differs in different countries and you're acting foolishly emotional.
I blame myself for engaging you in the first instance.

Why u Dey vex mudafvcker, i Stan by what I said, what you desire for other’ s daughters will befall your daughter also mudafvcker creep
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Gfskw: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by olamide0147: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
joyandfaith:
Yemi does not know meaning of child abuse.
Where's the minor ,bro have u seen the picture of the madam y'all calling minor ?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by olamide0147: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Plomo:

Moomoo

The age of consent is 18 years, as established by the Child's Rights Act of 2003.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Africa

Nobody said she was penetrated.

Did he touch the girl?
Did he smooch the girl?
Did he grope the girl?
Did he finger the girl? (From past abuses)

Kindly read this article to get an idea of the punishments different abuses carry

https://www.google.com/amp/s/economicconfidential.com/2020/07/legal-consequences-child-sexual-abuse/amp/

Make una dey use sense dey talk some things sometimes.
You asked so many questions but did you asked yourself this particular question before turning yourself human Rights activist
Have you seen the picture of lady in question because I won't call her a girl because she's way matured to be 18 she's older than that
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Plomo: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
olamide0147:

You asked so many questions but did you asked yourself this particular question before turning yourself human Rights activist
Have you seen the picture of lady in question because I won't call her a girl because she's way matured to be 18 she's older than that

Haba

How do you people reason??

What is this mental decadence I’m witnessing
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by Incandescent(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
seunny4lif:
Abeg incase you leave Nigeria to a better country, don’t try to touch a girl under the age of 17 years unless you want end up to 12 years in prison.
Just touch can land you 12 years no need for you to have sex.

You dey mind the mumu?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by bewla(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
illicit:
Fear women
And the future is

Pls end it
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by adesanmi761: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2021
sad
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time by 2special(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though........ lipsrsealed
even though you're a born again Christian....we know you're a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police / Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonoracha Hosts Live Video, Avoids Mention Of EFCC Arrest Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.