Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors (16346 Views)

Fashola Petitions IGP, DSS, NCC Over Fake News By Jackson Ude / Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Amperes: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2021
Keep decieving yourselves, 80% of Nigerian Twitter users are still on Twitter, it's even worse now as Nigerian topics are now trending in US .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by fitzmayowa: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2021
richmond500:
I dont think they are scared of giving up power, they are just scared that the country will become a full Somalia under their reign

So the ban of twitter has stopped the country from becoming somalia has the ban of twitter stopped fulani terrorists from attacking farmers or has it stopped ISWAP from attacking military formation or has that stopped bandits from taking over LGAs in various states

They are simply just trying to justify the unjustifiable with their crappy press release.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2021
richmond500:
I dont think they are scared of giving up power, they are just scared that the country will become a full Somalia under their reign
v
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2021
They have started with their lives again. Don't we have other social media platforms ?
Nairalanders, I need a job in Abuja no matter how menial and humbling it may be. Pls help me. I'm already starving. Life after sch has been so so tough and tormenting for me . Pls help me

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Masterkernel1: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2021
OnionBandit:
Which is very true..

Thunder fire Jack and all peddlers of fake/Aba made news

Thunder fire Aboki Sokoto news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by cardoctor(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2021
Fake news
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by ChiefSosa(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2021
The Devil's mark. And they're both named Garba.
*sudden suspicion*

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by colestephan86: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Pathokpo: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2021
fitzmayowa:
So the ban of twitter is not because of Nnamdi Kanu again its because of PDP These guys are jokers they can't even get their stories straight....
Na today you know say this govt dey confused?
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by richmond500: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2021
fitzmayowa:

So the ban of twitter has stopped the country from becoming somalia has the ban of twitter stopped fulani terrorists from attacking farmers or has it stopped ISWAP from attacking military formation or has that stopped bandits from taking over LGAs in various states

They are simply just trying to justify the unjustifiable with their crappy press release.....
the ban has stopped some few things by a greater percentage
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Teejay13(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2021
Oga go and seat down.

I know you're doing what your being paid to do.

However, if you don't know what to say, keep shot

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Theunbothered: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2021
The suspension was simply to clamp down on criticism, not minding the effects this may have on the economy or international reputation of the country.

This move was stupid because PDP governors are still tweeting, even their own governor from Kaduna tweeted.

I'm sick of this ridiculous twitter ban saga taking away attention from more important issues.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Masterito(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2021
Lol but APC used same platform to power.
OnionBandit:
Which is very true..

Thunder fire Jack and all peddlers of fake/Aba made news

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Lumanzedonald(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2021
No wahala..

We just dey observe
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Bellotelli: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2021
fitzmayowa:
So the ban of twitter is not because of Nnamdi Kanu again its because of PDP These guys are jokers they can't even get their stories straight....
Try and read beyond mere headlines grin
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Enugudemon(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2021
Mumu government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by tradepunter: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2021
Very useless man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Ezedon(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by sukar886: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2021
Mad people everywhere
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by tradepunter: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Thunder fire Aboki Sokoto news.

Are you minding that onion bstttttrddd... Sense no just dy
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Theunbothered: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2021
colestephan86:

Of a truth , it has help reduce fake news

And you took these statistics from where?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by colestephan86: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
[s][/s]

Asf we're not using V.P.N, keeping deceiving urself grin grin
What percentage of you are using VPN. It's only a subfraction of Twitter users that are using VPN at the moment
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by emmabest2000(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2021
Cti28:
D

D for DOT grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Jonah507(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2021
Where did they bring this man from?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by colorsofrainbow: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2021
fitzmayowa:

B for Boli....
grin

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by discusant: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2021
Garbage Shehu, the de facto president of Nigeria has no respect for the opposition parties in Nigeria. Typical of the anti democracy stance of most people in his Sokoto Caliphate.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by fitzmayowa: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2021
Bellotelli:

Try and read beyond mere headlines grin

Since you've read beyond the headline care to share what you found out
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by gheekhone: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2021
Nicholaspepe:
They have started with their lives again. Don't we have other social media platforms ?
Nairalanders, I need a job in Abuja no matter how menial and humbling it may be. Pls help me. I'm already starving. Life after sch has been so so tough and tormenting for me . Pls help me

Hey, I'm using Telegram to chat. Join me! Download it here: https://telegram.org/dl
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by Seniorwriter(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2021
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/presidency-twitter-suspension-has-reduced-spread-of-fake-news-by-pdp-governors

SMH...
Look @ the kinds of things preoccupying the minds of our leaders looters!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by colestephan86: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2021
Theunbothered:

And you took these statistics from where?
we aren't talking to those outside Nigeria
Re: Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors by scholes23(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2021
Your left balls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NIN-SIM Linkage: Security Agencies Get Buhari’s Nod To Access Subscriber Details / OPC Member Mistakenly Kill A 72-year-old Man During Gun Salute / Onnoghen; Lawyers Shun Courts In Akwa Ibom After NBA Directive. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.