Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Motor Insurance And All Kind Of Non Life Insurance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Motor Insurance And All Kind Of Non Life Insurance (237 Views)

Beginner’s Guide To Life Insurance In Nigeria / Take Up Life Insurance Plan To Reduce Your Tax Load Drastically, It Is A Choice / What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motor Insurance And All Kind Of Non Life Insurance by jomo00: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2021
Motor Insurance

Motor Insurance is concerned the showroom of the insurance industry as it is the most common classes of insurance. Motor insurance is designed to protect the insured for loss of or damage to his vehicle, damage to Third Party property including bodily injury and death to Third Parties caused by accident.
@ Unitrust Insurance, we provide Motor Insurance covers which include the following:
Third Party Risk Only Cover
Third Party Fire and Theft Cover
Comprehensive Cover
TYPES OF INSURABLE VEHICLES
Private Cars
Commercial Vehicles (Taxes, Buses and Hire Cars)
Commercial Vehicles (Own Goods)
Commercial Vehicles (General Cartage)
Motorcycles
Motor Trade Vehicles
Contact me for your Motor Insurance covers today.......
PHONE #: +234 7066564717 OR +234 8095424930
Email ID : JIbrahim@unitrustinsurance.com

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Co-founders: Chief Legal Officer, Finance Officer, & Marketing Officer / Come And Earn Clean Money, I Will Teach You For Free / Make Good Dollars By Joining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.