Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million (28208 Views)

Spiritualist 'Dr Walock' Who Defrauds Women With Nude Videos Arrested In Benin / Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her / Suspected Ripper Arrested After Lavishing Over 14 Million Naira Funds In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Chirowman(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2021
Very Barbaric
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by belente(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2021
What a world we live in
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by pepetua(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2021
Nigeria is a terrorist,

Am afraid of visiting Nigeria,

I'm planning to take my aged parents out of Nigeria,

I'm considering to disown Nigeria,

Nigeria has failed me.

3 Likes

Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by musty2245: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2021
killALIEN:

Dem swear give ona?
The matter no tire you
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Pathway2Gold: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2021
So sad.
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2021
Catch kidnapping and killer bandits/herdsmen they cannot. undecided
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Danny50: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2021
The idiot should have asked her nicely to lend him even if it's 2million to startup something chai pple wicked sha.
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Originalsly: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2021
Hmmm..... the murder took place in Dec 2019.... and only now arrested? The accused denied the allegation.... and the Police did not mention recovery of the body... so what evidence is there to support his arrest?
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Teejay13(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2021
Na was for some people.

All because of money. Shebi this money, na here we go leave am go.

So why kill because of an ordinary paper
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Realhommie(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
RIP to that woman.
This must be the herbalist. E dey pay attention whether that other man go lie, make e fit rush am with better decking. grin Head be like that small stone wey dem dey use grind pepper on top grinding stone
Nairaland, chaiiiii... No wonder somebody talk say he almost die wen he no fit access NL for 2 hours.

I swear, if person wey dey depressed come here ehn, 2 secs him depression go clear fiam. Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by lozanni(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
RIP to that woman.
This must be the herbalist. E dey pay attention whether that other man go lie, make e fit rush am with better decking. grin Head be like that small stone wey dem dey use grind pepper on top grinding stone

grin grin grin

If that kind head give you headbutt eh, lips go tear instanta and blood go flow wella
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Numerouno94(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2021
peppermint7:

Why you de like this grin

That man na character
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Ishilove: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
RIP to that woman.
This is a very serious matter but I had to laugh cheesy
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by wink2015(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2021
THE HEART OF MAN IS WICKED.

May her soul find peace in the bosom of the lord.
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by ChiefSosa(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2021
lozanni:

grin grin grin

If that kind head give you headbutt eh, lips go tear instanta and blood go flow wella
grin That guy's headbutt will give the victim a very serious headache that'll affect the offsprings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by lozanni(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2021
Women should not get carried away easily with promises of marriage, especially middle aged women with access to some form of wealth. Gold diggers, too often, target these women with the intention of killing them and taking over their wealth or money.
Rip to the dead women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by lozanni(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

grin That guy's headbutt will give the victim a very serious headache that'll affect the offsprings

grin

I tell you
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Angelacruz: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2021
Wic trumpet??am not ready if u are ready
filleSouriante:
The trumpet should just sound already. The country is going from bad to worst.
The kind of nerve people have to kill their fellow human being, even the devil doesn't have it
Omo tins re really getting out of hand biko
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Biggie2000(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Don't mind me joor. I'm just a one kind guy grin Quern stones came to my mind immediately i saw him
I honestly never knew what those stones are called till now.
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by ChiefSosa(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2021
Biggie2000:

I honestly never knew what those stones are called till now.
No,qualms! We all learn everyday.
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Optimistguy1969: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2021
Kai. The evil sef show for the man face
adecz:

undecided undecided undecided

This was their wedding poster,
but all along, the man had his
wicked plans to visit on the poor
woman & her family.

Total evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Emmypure: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin cry see their names hahahahahahhaha

And tomorrow they'll claim BIAFRA is their problem not knowing is their BANE

Na another turn wey the deserve be this
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2021
The angel wey go carry Nigeria judgement book go say make God dey give Dem shifts las las bcoz it’s tiring Walahi
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Emmhychidi(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2021
pepetua:
Nigeria is a terrorist,

Am afraid of visiting Nigeria,

I'm planning to take my aged parents out of Nigeria,

I'm considering to disown Nigeria,

Nigeria has failed me.

How fa na abeg make I follow u la... I fit enter inside Ghana must go bag...
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Businessman1986(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

I think Hell may be better than Nigeria.

It is not.

Hell is indescribably hot. Permanent, and of the harshest and fullest fire.

Know this, the untold, uneventful, uninteresting stories of virtue and goodness prevail even in this Nigeria.

Don't be unmindful. Hell is eternal and unending fire.
Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by AfonjaConehead: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please lzaa Imhotep adolfhitlerxxx biko,ejo,é sò fun mi,what is a mining industrialist Rafiu Afolabi doing all the way from Oshogbo to Benue!?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
RIP to that woman.
See as the head long like yam, oloshi cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- / My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help / Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.