Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Do People In The Western World � Get Pressure On Marriage � ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People In The Western World � Get Pressure On Marriage � ? (305 Views)

Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise / Islam Has Being Vindicated! Give women freedom and watch the world get destroyed / Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People In The Western World � Get Pressure On Marriage � ? by Mustoph1(m): 10:21am On Jun 17, 2021
Like some African countries, Nigeria �� precisely, do people in the western world experience same issues when it comes to marriage � especially when they are ageing. Do they get pressures from Family, friends or relatives.

Often time people tends to quote that there's time for everything and that one should make hay while the sun � shines. Is this applicable to when one should get married.
Share your experience let's learn please.
Re: Do People In The Western World � Get Pressure On Marriage � ? by Mustoph1(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Seems it's only in Africa that this is being done
Re: Do People In The Western World � Get Pressure On Marriage � ? by pansophist(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Yes they do, but not explicitly like it is in Nigeria and to the same degree. Its also the same thing with the LGBT community, the society pride itself as accepting, but at the very least, its merely systematic acceptance and legislative rights, but the people generally do not, though are polite and conscious of not showing their prejudice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People In The Western World � Get Pressure On Marriage � ? by slawormiir: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Hell no...

Only here in Africa we are fuckkked..

Over there they don't put pressure or emphasize so much on marriage as if it is a do or die affair
Re: Do People In The Western World � Get Pressure On Marriage � ? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2021
who get ur time over there...
Re: Do People In The Western World � Get Pressure On Marriage � ? by brosom(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Here in Africa, the pressure of marriage is 101%.

But 10% in the west as it a choice over there.
Re: Do People In The Western World � Get Pressure On Marriage � ? by Boss13: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Yes. I live in the western world and they feel the pressure of getting married too. Either through the society, biological need, or parental pressure.

(1) (Reply)

She / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / When You Start A Date, This Is The Letter You Need To Show Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.