Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED (3988 Views)

Showroom For Exotic And Bespoke Metal Works/fabrication For Your Housing Project / Two-Storey Building Collapses In Zaria, Four People Dead (Photos) / Candle Fire Burns Two-storey Building In Lagos, A Tenant Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
The filling of the doors is also ongoing

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
By end of work today,we were able to apply body filler on greater part of the doors.

If we have friendly weather tomorrow, I intend to finish everything about the body filling

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2021
Starting today after monthly environmental sanitation

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 2:53am On Jun 27, 2021
Moving on to the finishing aspect of the job.

Filing

Filling

Washing and

Painting.

Intend to start painting on Monday

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by Beframia: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Weldone Michlins. Great speed, great job.
I think Spyder880 should just partner with you to head the Metal works section of his company. grin

michlins:
Moving on to the finishing aspect of the job.

Filing

Filling

Washing and

Painting.

Intend to start painting on Monday

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2021
Beframia:

Weldone Michlins. Great speed, great job.
I think Spyder880 should just partner with you to head the Metal works section of his company. grin

he has been of great help

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Finished with cleaning the doors today. I couldn't get pictures because I was too tired to go out

But first thing tomorrow morning, the photos will be here
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2021
We starting the day from all corners.

First is the painting of the doors which hopefully will be completed today albeit rain. The sun is shining in all intensity and I hope it continues like that

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2021
Focus is also on the rails which two of my workers are currently running

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
The painting of the doors is still ongoing. Luckily for us, the sky is still very sunny and I pray it stays like that

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Meanwhile work is ongoing on the rails

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Trimming the edges with black paint after which the final paint coat will be applied

The sky is still very sunny. We're finishing with the painting today as it looks now.

The second photo is the front and back of the doors captured

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
Completed the doors.

Stacked up and ready to fly

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by Beframia: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
No handles and keys?

michlins:
Completed the doors.

Stacked up and ready to fly
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Beframia:

No handles and keys?

those will be installed tomorrow.

Client will provide those
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Finished with the doors and the installation of the keys last night

Now focus is on the rails to deliver them all at same time

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Good morning Wednesday

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Close shots of the doors

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
It has been a while here.

I arranged the doors and took these shots

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Started working with the design for the rails. Initially agreed on something with the client which I did. But after making the initial sample, I personally didn't like it so I contacted him and showed him something else I have in mind which he quickly agreed on and so my worker started with it.

First was the initial design

Second is the design we agreed on

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Beautiful right?

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
There has been work ongoing on the rails but thank God the results are coming out today

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
The first sample came out not too long ago and trust me, it's beautiful

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Another shot

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Good evening. Work on the rails increased in pace and I intend to double the efforts by tomorrow.

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by Beframia: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Weldone Michlins.

michlins:
Good evening. Work on the rails increased in pace and I intend to double the efforts by tomorrow.

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Beframia:

Weldone Michlins.

yeah thank you
Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Increased the number of people working on this job to ensure that it's finished on record time

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
The first sample of the hand rail came out not too long ago

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Work has been completed on the rails. Depending on the weather tomorrow, painting should start

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Currently getting the rails ready for painting.

First we clean and arrange them. Then we mix the paints.

First order of paint is anti rust

Re: Construction Of Metal Works On A Two Storey Building In Enugu. COMPLETED by michlins(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
After mixing the colors, painting has started

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Duplex In PENNISULA GARDEN 80M LAST!!! / New Generator For Sale / New Auto Gate Man>>>>><<<<< Remote Control Gate Opening Device!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.