Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Love Twitter - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Love Twitter (252 Views)

I Suck At Programming, But I Love It. What Should I Do? / I love Game Awsome income / I Love Programming! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Twitter by End123: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2021
A Smear campaign is on to drag Twitter's owner and Twitter in the Mud. They want to Destroy Twitter. Twitter has LOCKED Two of my Twitter pages in the past and present . I apealed for the first to be unlocked and despite my very complex nature Twitter Trusted me and Unlocked it. I am very impressed Twitter were not Biased or Racist Towards me. They trusted what I told them even though it sounded like a very Tall Tale. Twitter locked by second account because Yes a Social media site owner spends all his time tracking me and tried to gain access to my Twitter account. I am not angry I'm being tracked I'm just concerned the tracker does not become too obsessed with me. Twitter are an Above board company. I Love Twitter, Facebook and Google. In that order. Twitter is Totally Cool. They could work on their aged design format. But I know Twitter is Totally Cool. They don't try to control you or suppress you. President Donald Trump had his Tweets Deleted by Twitter and he did not Ban Twitter or create Legal or Presidential action against Twitter. Trump understood being President means nothing on social media, you are just another user and you must obey the rules of the site. If you are angry with the site leave the site and create your own social media site with your own rules. That's the only way to do things your own way. Create your own thing.

Re: I Love Twitter by End123: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2021
Twitter Forever and Ever

(1) (Reply)

Buy Rice And Rice Products At Cheap Prices In Germany - Indian Store / Drupal 10 Is Coming In 2022: Check Out What’s New In Advance / Doobuxx Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.