Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Suck At Programming, But I Love It. What Should I Do? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Suck At Programming, But I Love It. What Should I Do? (395 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming But I Suck At Mathematics / I Want To Go Into Programming But Very Bad At Math, Any Advice / If You've Always Wanted To Learn Programming But Failed, Be Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Suck At Programming, But I Love It. What Should I Do? by saint01909: 2:39am On Dec 12, 2022
If you love programming but struggle with it, it's important to not get discouraged. Here are some steps you can take to improve your skills and continue pursuing your passion:

Practice regularly: The more you practice, the better you will become. Set aside time each day or week to work on programming challenges and projects.

Seek out guidance and support: Join online forums or communities where you can ask for help and advice from more experienced programmers. Consider finding a mentor or taking a course or class to learn from an expert.

Focus on the basics: Don't get overwhelmed by trying to tackle advanced concepts right away. Instead, focus on mastering the fundamentals of programming, such as algorithms and data structures.

Keep learning and exploring: Technology and programming languages are constantly changing and evolving. Stay up to date by reading blogs, attending conferences, and experimenting with new tools and techniques.

Persevere and be patient: Programming can be frustrating at times, but it's important to keep pushing through and not give up. With dedication and persistence, you can improve your skills and achieve your goals.

3 Likes

Re: I Suck At Programming, But I Love It. What Should I Do? by Sheriman(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
saint01909:
If you love programming but struggle with it, it's important to not get discouraged. Here are some steps you can take to improve your skills and continue pursuing your passion:

Practice regularly: The more you practice, the better you will become. Set aside time each day or week to work on programming challenges and projects.

Seek out guidance and support: Join online forums or communities where you can ask for help and advice from more experienced programmers. Consider finding a mentor or taking a course or class to learn from an expert.

Focus on the basics: Don't get overwhelmed by trying to tackle advanced concepts right away. Instead, focus on mastering the fundamentals of programming, such as algorithms and data structures.

Keep learning and exploring: Technology and programming languages are constantly changing and evolving. Stay up to date by reading blogs, attending conferences, and experimenting with new tools and techniques.

Persevere and be patient: Programming can be frustrating at times, but it's important to keep pushing through and not give up. With dedication and persistence, you can improve your skills and achieve your goals.
Well, i believe all these but there should be some resources to have in order to keep you going on this tech journey or else frustration may come in.
You need steady light
You need data
You need money to boy some learning materials
You need food. Can't be coding with hungry stomach
How do you handle family pressure
You need consistency and patience.
E no easy oooo!!

(1) (Reply)

I Made A Game / Does J2me Development Still Exist / How To Use Microsoft Fabric Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.