Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri (33911 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack / President Buhari Lands In Daura As Elections Commence Tomorrow (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by teacherbim(f): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
macrodata:
compare his photos from 2015 & 2021. If you're not convinced he has enhancements then clearly you have no idea how it works.
I have his pictures when he was a teen and during his days in the 80's
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by chukwuibuipob: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari's convoy being attacked in bronu State, I see him wounded seriously, I see a new president in aso rock.

This I have seen.
what u see after eating okpa plus xobo is BRONU indeed NOT BORNU sad
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by space9880: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bishop1monte:
My god just one bomb, will do Nigeria and Nigerians a whole lot
or one snipe shot
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by nony43(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mightymanna:
Meanwhile the Entire land locked Biafra can fit into Borno State interns of Size,

Some states in SE are bigger than some European countries.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Mangekyo: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is the best army uniform I've seen yet
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by ka1y(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
Onye mask grin grin grin
Ur brothers and sisters are waiting to comment below on nairaland.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Kenturkey048(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Why didn't he visit Baga as Jonathan did ?
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Jesusboy09: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
This country really plays out like a movie...If you seat to reason everything out, your mind will just explode...Bihari who wasn't seen this active since he entered office, he is now active all of a sudden..hmm..3rd tenure lurking around the corner... Lol..

Anyways if you wanna cartoon your picture just whatsapp me on 07062860947..let me show you my cartooned self

Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by adontcare(f): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bishop1monte:
grin grin
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by christopheojo(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
fergie001:
Insecurity: President Buhari lands in Maiduguri

SOURCE

He (buhari) went there to discuss with the terrorists....
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by perdollar(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Iswap eliminated his brother shekau, they must finish the job by killing buhari just as Idris Derby was killed
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
As if his visitation will yield any positive result undecided
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Burruchaga71(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wish Boko boys would do the needful
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Gbajure(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bishop1monte:

U these people never learn. Never. Ur strategists said same thing in 1966, till today you are still lamenting the consequences. If u meant end of Nigeria, it will cause ur ppl a lot.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by bilulu(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mightymanna:
Meanwhile the Entire land locked Biafra can fit into Borno State interns of Size,
the whole of Nigeria is just a province in Canada.... let that sink it. it's ot about the size but productivity. as big as maiduguri, what do they bring to the table apart from boko haram?
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Cnach: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Commendable, he’s more active in the last 3 weeks than he was in the last 6 years.

And what is the result ?
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Realhommie(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bishop1monte:
You think Boko Haram would dare try such? They can't. Never. Even if they meet him they won't touch him.

Because if they do then it's game up for them. Do you know why? It's all politics.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by faceland: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
dejonathan:
He wan enter sambisa forest go test his shooting skills

Baba were wear agbada go visit soldiers wey dey war front...

That is far from war front. See those newly renovated buildings.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by akilo1: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bishop1monte:
grin
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by ubaobi: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
naijadrivablog:

But just Imo State is more populated than Borno.

Lagos state is the smallest state in nigeria by land mass but they are richer than every other state. its not by size. ignore those hyping their empty and useless land mass
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Bishop1monte(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Gbajure:

U these people never learn. Never. Ur strategists said same thing in 1966, till today you are still lamenting the consequences. If u meant end of Nigeria, it will cause ur ppl a lot.

What are the consequences please let me know
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by wasuka14(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Wailers Association of Nigeria (WAN), how market??
fergie001:

SOURCE
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Commendable, he’s more active in the last 3 weeks than he was in the last 6 years.

stupid comment from the blind
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by gawu1: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mightymanna:
Even with remainders.
This is reason the dot in a circle people want Niger area and Benue state as parts of their wanton republic by force by force.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by dragunov: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

Mothaphuqer wants to become African Kim Jon Hun. Werey!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by gawu1: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
ubaobi:

Lagos state is the smallest state in nigeria by land mass but they are richer than every other state. its not by size. ignore those hyping their empty and useless land mass
Why is it that Nnamdi Cownu insists on annexing Niger dalta area and Benue state into his phantom country by force by force?
Lagos State has access to the sea, an advantage to it greatness which nnamdi cownu country has not. What Lagos lacked in terms of land space is filled up by its access to the sea and cosmopolitan population as the former capital of the country and as entry point too.
No land is useless asset.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Perfectbeing(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Those coward terrorist must be pissing their pants now.. The General is in town.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by gawu1: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
teacherbim:
But this man is fine sha, tall with good complexion but no brain cheesy
If your mother had access to him when she was young, she would have preferred to marriage him than that gorilla looking creature you call your father.
Buhari has no brain but he is at two different occasions your president while your father with brain remains a nonentity through out his life.
Pity to product of prostitution.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bishop1monte:

God no dey Throw Bomb na

And it was God that put him there with the help of some selfish people anyway, I just pray he finish his tenure and go.

Or if we can push for his impeachment. Aside that, no amount of online ranting can remove him

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Ugonna62: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:

Cosmetic activities,worthless,medicine after death.i just hope there will be no usual bomb explosion that will kill innocent people after leaving maiduguri .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay / 2019: Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Intention To Run / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.