Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri (33916 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack / President Buhari Lands In Daura As Elections Commence Tomorrow (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Harmattan123(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Should I say his authority and power are useless?
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by dederocs(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
FG should be tactical, tax payers money should be used to build roads, schools, hospital, sometimes we need to withdraw security forces from certain regions for a period, so they learn a lesson. We
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by CoolAmbience(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bishop1monte:
My god just one bomb, will do Nigeria and Nigerians a whole lot

Go bomb am na!

This is part of the nonsense we get from unregulated use of social media.

Every unwell person could get online and post whatever they want.

If I were President, your likes will be handled in the language that you understand.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by CoolAmbience(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Buhari's convoy being attacked in bronu State, I see him wounded seriously, I see a new president in aso rock.

This I have seen.

But he has safely returned to Aso Rock.

Please, reserve your satanic prophesy for your household.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by WinterMinter(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
Buhari can be easily taken with a good sniper.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Bishop1monte(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Go bomb am na!

This is part of the nonsense we get from unregulated use of social media.

Every unwell person could get online and post whatever they want.

If I were President, your likes will be handled in the language that you understand.

What language do the looters of our common wealth understand. Garri is now 1800. Na your type dem go call for protest against bad government you go dey abuse protesters

Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by DoctorStylish: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
This man is just using taxpayers money to do anyhow
What a country
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Awaja(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
In short,God bless Nigeria
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Rochasstatue(f): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Best president ever.
Death to haters.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Blackdisciple(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
To go and take pictures
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by CoolAmbience(m): 4:00am On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=Bishop1monte post=102823303][/quote]

Na your type dey kill other people and burn down public buildings in the name of protest.

If you are genuinely looking for looters, why do you exempt your LGA Chairmen, State Assembly members, NASS representatives and Governor?

Because they know Buhari has done well with infrastructures, they are using insecurity and killing people. They should try it and again.

Go to Akanu Ibiam International Airport today. Despite having three Ministers from the SE, nothing significant was done until now. Same applies to Aminu Kano, Murtala Muhammed, Port Harcourt International and Nnamdi Azikiwe Airports.

Lagos-Ibadan Railways, Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project and Itakpe-Warri Railways that was abandoned for 33 years has been completed. Has your governor complained to you that Buhari hasn't given him your state's allocation?
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by orisa37: 4:06am On Jun 18, 2021
The WICKED puffs at his VICTIMS.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Bishop1monte(m): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Na your type dey kill other people and burn down public buildings in the name of protest.

If you are genuinely looking for looters, why do you exempt your LGA Chairmen, State Assembly members, NASS representatives and Governor?

Because they know Buhari has done well with infrastructures, they are using insecurity and killing people. They should try it and again.

Go to Akanu Ibiam International Airport today. Despite having three Ministers from the SE, nothing significant was done until now. Same applies to Aminu Kano, Murtala Muhammed, Port Harcourt International and Nnamdi Azikiwe Airports.

Lagos-Ibadan Railways, Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project and Itakpe-Warri Railways that was abandoned for 33 years has been completed. Has your governor complained to you that Buhari hasn't given him your state's allocation?

Who’s to provide security. We voted out Jonathan becaus of this same insecurity which wasn’t up to this.
You are one of bmc collecting 30k to defend your darling daddy buhari on every platform
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by CoolAmbience(m): 8:58am On Jun 18, 2021
Bishop1monte:

Who’s to provide security. We voted out Jonathan becaus of this same insecurity which wasn’t up to this.
You are one of bmc collecting 30k to defend your darling daddy buhari on every platform

Oga, Jonathan was generally voted out for non performance. Not just insecurity.

Tell me one sector where he did well. Itakpe-Warri, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, East-West Road, Mambilla Power Plant etc, remained uncompleted. Let me even ask you about his Cassava bread project? How far?

Bonny-Bodo Bridge, 2nd Niger Bridge and NLNG Train 7 Project were not even started, despite the oil windfall.

What about Airports upgrade projects across the country? Nothing to write home about. It took a Buhari to complete the Ogbia Central Water Project in Bayelsa as well as the Zik Masoluem Project in Onitsha.

Go and read your constitution well. Every governor is the CSO of his state. It is his job to protect his people. Ask what Fayose did when Ekiti had running battles with herdsmen. Fayose didn't go crying and wailing. He equipped local hunters to protect his people.

The SE must stop fooling around and start electing real leaders. Not those who are only experts at blame games.

Abeg, go find something chop, na hunger dey disturb you.
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Bishop1monte(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Oga, Jonathan was generally voted out for non performance. Not just insecurity.

Tell me one sector where he did well. Itakpe-Warri, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, East-West Road, Mambilla Power Plant etc, remained uncompleted. Let me even ask you about his Cassava bread project? How far?

Bonny-Bodo Bridge, 2nd Niger Bridge and NLNG Train 7 Project were not even started, despite the oil windfall.

What about Airports upgrade projects across the country? Nothing to write home about. It took a Buhari to complete the Ogbia Central Water Project in Bayelsa as well as the Zik Masoluem Project in Onitsha.

Go and read your constitution well. Every governor is the CSO of his state. It is his job to protect his people. Ask what Fayose did when Ekiti had running battles with herdsmen. Fayose didn't go crying and wailing. He equipped local hunters to protect his people.

The SE must stop fooling around and start electing real leaders. Not those who are only experts at blame games.

Abeg, go find something chop, na hunger dey disturb you.

Do you know this same governor can’t dish out instructions to any security agency. It has to come from the top

And as for the hunger part your answer is yes I can’t East 3 times daily now
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by CoolAmbience(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Bishop1monte:

Do you know this same governor can’t dish out instructions to any security agency. It has to come from the top

And as for the hunger part your answer is yes I can’t East 3 times daily now

It is a big lie!

Governors can pass instructions to security operatives through the right channels. There is a policing structure which each governor should understand.

All that a governor requires is to leverage the structures to issue instructions accordingly.

When it is time to issue directives to their police details to carry their bags and those of their wives, who do they consult?
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by Bishop1monte(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
CoolAmbience:

It is a big lie!

Governors can pass instructions to security operatives through the right channels. There is a policing structure which each governor should understand.

All that a governor requires is to leverage the structures to issue instructions accordingly.

When it is time to issue directives to their police details to carry their bags and those of their wives, who do they consult?

Go and check the constitution well
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by CoolAmbience(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Bishop1monte:

Go and check the constitution well

Oga, stop deceiving yourself with the constitution stuff.

Is Amotekun in the constitution? Isn't the structure helping with addressing insecurity in the South West?

They governors in the South East and grossly incompetent. Period!
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
A SHOW OF OUTSTANDING BRAVERY BY THIS BUHARI.
AGAIN BUHARI HAS PROVEN HE IS A HARD SOLDIER WHO DARES ALL ODDS.
BUHARI IS SHOWING THE IGNORANT AND THE NEVA LEARNING NAIJA YOUTHS THAT HE IS SOLDIER AND ALWAYS A HARDENED SOLDIER FOR THAT MATTER.
SO, BORNO IS NOT ALL THAT UNSAFE AS PORTRAYED INFAKE NEWS SOCIAL MEDIA PEDDALING PROPAGANDA TO ESCALATE VIOLENCE,INSTEAD OF INVESTIGATING AND REPORTING ACCURATE INFO TO NEUTRALIZE THREATS. angry
Re: Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri by nnamdi640: 12:04am On Aug 09, 2021
triple996:
Waillers over to you grin
Buhari in maiduguri after using esn as suya cheesy
You mean the bandits that are dealing with your people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Check Out My APC Friend On His Birthday! / Edo State Peter Obi 1-Million-Man March / Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.