Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa (33907 Views)

APC, PDP, Other Parties Yet To Submit 2019 Election Expenses Reports – INEC / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by id911(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2023
“I need to have this N70m in hard copy. That is the position of the law and as I speak to you, I don’t have it."

A House of Representatives Leader Ado Doguwa says the naira crunch will affect the electioneering expenses of politicians, noting that he needs N70m in “hard copy” for the poll.

He made the comment after a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Aso Rock villa in Abuja on Thursday in the wake of the Nigerian leader’s directive to the CBN on the naira swap.

“I need to have this N70m in hard copy. That is the position of the law and as I speak to you, I don’t have it,” the House leader said in reference to Section 88(4) of the Electoral Act which caps election expenses for House of Representatives seats at N70,000,000."

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/16/naira-crunch-i-need-n70m-in-hard-copy-for-election-expenses-says-doguwa/

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by harffie(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2023
Lmao

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by kk2027: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2023
See as Oshiomole dey look Tinubu the moment he raised his hands to recite national anthem and you begin to wonder what could be giving them confidence of winning election with all the gaffes.

Our politicians have been demystified. The so called master strategists are just strategists in money sharing during elections.

Obidatti has completely changed the dynamics of politics in Nigeria. 8 days from today, a new Nigeria will be born.

Cheers to a new Nigeria that works for everyone irrespective of tribe. You will not need to be a family member of Obi or Datti to benefit from their government

Nigeria is about to be great again sooner than we thought.

May God's name be praised forever

336 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Worriedwife: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2023
Use transfer. We need 2 see where your money was gotten from and where it is going to.

460 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by david22uu(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2023
im comming
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Offpoint1: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2023
grin werey transfer... Transfer werey.

Kai Buhari don give them last minute dribble and hatrickgrin

Urchins no go see 30k collect, no wonder dem wan die with pains.

Abeg if you get APC supporters or card carrying member, abeg I take God beg you...check on dem every minute because after this pains this week, greater pains dey come next week. I come dey pity dem laidisgrin

Structure in the mudgringrin

311 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Ekemeze: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2023

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by FreeStuffsNG: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2023
The seriousness he used to say that "hardcopy" cracked me.

On a serious note, he was actually quoting the law on campaign expenses permitted by law and that he will prefer it in cash so he can easily disburse it through the traditonal channels. The law does not mandate him to use electronic channel.

The directive from the President is an illegal directive that disobeys lawful court order.

Election holds in 8 days. You should all come out en masse to vote for Asiwaju. Only Asiwaju can stop them from turning your old notes into tissue paper.

Once Asiwaju wins, old notes will remain till December 2023 and Emefiele will be fired for incompetence.
Every one should remain calm please.
check my signature for free stuffs!

36 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Winters23: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2023
grin

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by safetyInspector(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Sorry grin grin grin Buhari hold these looters for blokos. No wonder they turned wailers overnight.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by atdscentofwater: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
hmmmmm, just dey play

4 Likes

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by kk2027: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
So that is the structure they keep talking about.

70million naira structure cheesy cheesy cheesy

I watched the video, he also said a presidential candidate needs 1billion

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by sslcrypt: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Funny

1 Like

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Johnames: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Can you imagine,looters everywhere

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Atarakpa: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Nah thief you be. Oga politician do transfer

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by SadiqBabaSani: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Use transfer

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by psychologist(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
We all know it’s 700M you and tinubu need grin

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Biodun556(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari and Emefiele have block head

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by HydraFeeds(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
If Buhari failed to change currency or implement cashless policy for 7 and half years of his presidency but hurriedly made the decision few months before handing over then it means that he harbors malicious intent .

But his weakness is that we are in a democracy and not a military dictatorship government.

If you want to be warm ,be warm . If you want to be cold ,be cold . There’s no lukewarm in your party and benefactor affairs.

It portends a great danger for your kins future .

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by leisuretym: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
cheesy

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by mosho2good: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
*HOW TO SURVIVE THIS CURRENT SITUATION IN NIGERIA*

1. Don't take it personally, it's a general problem affecting everybody. Don't go and be displaying your unclothedness in the bank, you may not get what you want.

2. Suspend all your projects for now until things normalize. Don't kill yourself because you have set a target for yourself.

3. The most important thing now is feeding, healthcare and prayers. It's not bad if you touch your savings at this time to survive.

4. Reduce going about to places that are not very important. Place a call across

5. Stop the unnecessary show of affluence and you don't have to impress anyone now. If you cannot maintain your standard please reduce it for now. If you don't eat meat this time you won't die.

6. Avoid bad and shocking news if you can, especially if you already have high blood pressure. Instead listen to spirit filled music, watch comedies and laugh out stress from the group
Listening to Good Sermon on hope is highly commendable

7. This is not the time to forsake God or get discouraged in serving God. In fact this is the time to serve God more and be more dedicated to Him.
We shall overcome.

May God see us through.

96 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Hard Copy.....!!

Easy money from Niger Delta oil money cheaply gotten from politicking around ''one Nigeria ''

God Punish Lord Lugard

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by DonaldGenes(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Such a bare boldness to say you need this kinda of hard money for whatever
What happened to transfer

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by sofiscatedmoron: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2023
grin
Na them

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by CooldudeX1: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2023
I dey come.
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Dididrumz(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Go and patronize POS people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by MideMrPossible: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by 36STATES: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Any payment above 2000 should be done by transfer. What is wrong with these criminals?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Mindlog: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2023
No be only hard copy na photo copy,!😆😆

Send transfers, so it can be traceable but fear dey catch you.😆

36 Likes

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by Rapuru14: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2023
ObiDatti23 for all Patriotic and Suffering Nigerians

Operation Still Waters for all Urchins

21 Likes

Re: Naira Crunch: I Need N70m In ‘hard Copy’ For Election Expenses - Doguwa by benuejosh: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Like i said sometime back, if care is not taken we will have a regional government by this year ending.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Appeal Court Grants Stay Of Execution On Abuja High Court Ruling / The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe / Don’t Touch Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.