Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Say No TO SOKOLOAN - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No TO SOKOLOAN (1758 Views)

See The Wickedness Of Fastmoney Loan App, AKA Sokoloan / Say No TO SOKOLOAN / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No TO SOKOLOAN by seohubb: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Op
Dem no dey look for black goat in the night..

Working boys
Check my siggy
Re: Say No TO SOKOLOAN by Sunnymatey(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
ivolt:

Where will you borrow from in the future after crippling their business?
They are others that will reason with you when you have genuine reasons why you cannot pay as at when due.
Re: Say No TO SOKOLOAN by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Say No TO SOKOLOAN by 27Pushing30: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2021
it's embarrassing and awkward.

I remember receiving such texts and wondering how i'd tell the individuals concerned about it.

it's like telling someone they have mouth odour or stuff like that.

To avoid this always pay on time.

and please only take loans for important things. how do you take loan to buy drinks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultists Attack Police, Free One Of Two Detained Collegues In Ogun / Dubai Police Arrest And Detain Nigeria Prostitutes In Uncompleted Buildings / See How Woman And Children Were Caught On Camera Stealing From A Shop.Pics/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.