Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay (47728 Views)

Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime / Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Eriokanmi: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Consequences of an inept government. Sadly, more of this would still happen because eyes are open to kidnapping as the easiest means of cashing out among youths nowadays. What a country!

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Teejay13(m): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Jesus have mercy.

Why is this world full of evil?

Imagine someone killing his sibling all for the sake of money.

God forbid!

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by AfonjaConehead: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Evil world.

He killed an innocent beautiful lovely three year old...killed a bundle of joy. Kai!!!
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by badoh(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
complexBoss12:
Young ones practicing the best paying profession that Buhari rewards abundantly.
You can see it is the docile and irresponsible attitude of the president that is encouraging kidnappings all over the country. Had it been the president authorized a complete annihilation of kidnappers, this thing would have been reduced to the nearest minimum, but no, he is busing pampering and compensating them with ransoms.
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Segzy19: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
I knew it would be in the north immediately I saw the headline, and I wasn't disappointed.

Kidnapping is the main thing in the north now.
Every young one is looking for who to kidnap and cashout from...

Buhari legacy....
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Reelmii: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
So many bad news from the north this days

But wetin teenager wan use 2m do

Does he want to start cattle business or just to pepper his friends

This world don spoil finish
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by kelly72: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hmmn...
Hell Rufire said Northerners are more upright and honest.

Hmnnn.....
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by kelly72: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hmmn...
It was Hell Rufire who said Northerners are more upright and honest.

With this kind of honesty who needs a liar?

Hmnnn.....
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Calicoe: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Before I read this news, I said to myself. This must have happened in the North and by a northerner. Lo and behold, I was right.
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Gambit23: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Amojii:
Angel Micheal... just blow the trumpet now this world is over...

If he did not even insert his RUGA in her farm self
Nigeria is over, The world is doing just fine.
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by 10mobile: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Judolisco:
They will soon start learning kidnapping as a trade in d North... RIP young girl fate brought you to Africa, directed you to Nigeria and u ended up in northern part of dis God forsaken country cry cry cry
It could even become a course of study @ ABU Zaria.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Okhuadams(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Some pple just find pleasure in begin wicked, husband killing wife, like wise wife doing same , siblings killing themselves some a whole at war and most cases it is money matter. Who then is trusted, but God only God do help us all
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Wakanakarue: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Look at the sweet heart that was murdered cold-heartedly all because its the trending business ably supported and financed by the lifeless ones administration
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by akapasolu: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is bad
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Cnach: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
This bad luck should just go and stop pushing people into evil doing. Nigeria wasn't like this until he came
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by mekuso89(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
positvity:
This is what you get when you keep paying kidnappers ransom. More will come out!
God forbid
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by tarimax: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Emmymeek(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
embarassed wahala d ooo
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by obama30: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A teenager and two accomplices have been reportedly arrested for the kidnap and murder of his 3-year-old cousin in Dutsin-Ma Local Government Area of Katsina State, Reports.

It was gathered that girl identified simply as Amina was declared missing by her parents last Thursday, June 10. Her body was later discovered concealed in a chair in a neighbourhood house.

It was gathered that the principal suspect, Aminu planned with his two friends, abducted the victim and demanded N2m from her father.

In an interview with journalists, the father of the deceased, Tukur Dan Ali said Aminu approached him with a letter he claimed to be from his daughter's abductors demanding for a ransom of N2m to avoid her being killed.

"Later, Aminu, my nephew, approached me with a letter and said it was from the kidnappers. In the letter, the kidnappers said Amina was still alive but if I fail to provide N2 million they would kill her,” Dan Ali narrated.

He said after he had presented the letter to the police, his nephew was invited to explain how he came about the letter and that was how he became a suspect.

On how the corpse was discovered, Dan Ali said it was not Aminu, who was with the police then, who gave them the clue, rather they decided to check a relative house whose keys were in Dan Ali’s custody and Aminu was seen using the house lately.

"When we entered the house, there was a noticeable stench but as we searched from one room to another we found where the odour was coming from. When we moved in, we found Amina’s dead body stuck in a three sitter,” he said.

The case has since been transferred to the State Command, where Aminu and his two accomplices are being interrogated.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/teenager-allegedly-kidnaps-kills-his-3-year-old-cousin-in-katsina-after-her-father-failed-to-pay-n2m-ransom.html

His learning kidnapping negotiation from Gumi
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by authority2006(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
ivolt:
This is the consequence of government encouragement of ransom payment.
Immediately ransom is paid, the government declares victory instead of going after the criminals.
Kidnapping is now being seen as a legitimate business.
complexBoss12:
Young ones practicing the best paying profession that Buhari rewards abundantly.

You saw what happened to Green Field University students when El Rufai said no to ransom payments in the state? They were being killed one after the other. Then, parents started paying individually.
To pay ransom or not to pay has never been an easy decision for the government, there are good and bad consequences for either of the decision. It's a delimma.
We all knew how the story of chibok girls ended under Jonathan: for the girls, for their parents.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Johnholmes: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
I'm sure she was raped ...crazy modafukas
Those guys nid to be executed
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by ivolt: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
authority2006:

You saw what happened to Green Field University students when El Rufai said no to ransom payments in the state? They were being killed one after the other. Then, parents started paying individually.
To pay ransom or not to pay has never been an easy decision for the government, there are good and bad consequences for either of the decision. It's a delimma.
We all knew how the story of chibok girls ended under Jonathan: for the girls, for their parents.
There is no dilemma.
The job of the government is to do what is best for most people and secure the country's future.
Left to me, the government should never pay ransom or give any appearance of negotiating under any
circumstances in kidnap cases.

As we speak, some people have been kidnapped more than once, so the "rescued" victims are not even safe
unless they flee the country.
You have no idea what kind of country we will have in 5-10 years when every petty criminals who are also
reading news realize that kidnapping is very lucrative, it give them huge power over the government and
it carries no consequence.

There is a reason why many governments never pay a dime to kidnappers. They know that if
they pay once, they will continue to pay as many criminals see potential huge payouts.
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Carlyboi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
The get rich quick syndrome which is through the roof amongst the youth of this country would be it’s babe.Even the nomadic and pastoralists northern youths are now money-mongers and have become so materialistic.

The government needs to do something serious now and they have two options provide succor,give hope,create opportunities and employment for its citizens especially the youths,gainfully occupy them or just build high-wall prisons and buy more electric chairs if it would be alive to it’s responsibilities...something has to give cos this is totally unacceptable!

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by PlanktonX: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
At first, I find it impossible for Adamu & Co. , to be involve in this kind of shit business, the Adamus I knew where always contemptuous and believe that only Allah give and bless but now......nawa ooooo

Who no like free money, but know ye that every action carries consequences. Just imagine, your own blood niece.

People are just too crazy for money.

Since many of them have tasted this new ugly business, I wonder what next!!!
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 18, 2021
complexBoss12:
No ! But the Best Paying Profession introduced to Nigerians by Chief ODUMEGU Evans grin grin cheesy

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 18, 2021
bencarson007:
What the inept fool called Bubu have encouraged since assuming office
Bubu is Evans grin grin grin

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Segzy19:
I knew it would be in the north immediately I saw the headline, and I wasn't disappointed.

Kidnapping is the main thing in the north now.
Every young one is looking for who to kidnap and cashout from...

Buhari legacy....
. Evans Law of Living

1 Like

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 18, 2021
adecz:

AbokiFoolaniy dem don turn to another
kind of animals since dem cow loving
brother enter power.. sad sad sad

Why dem no dey use dem Sharia on
all these criminals❓❓❗️❗️

Na only beer bottle breaking Sharia
dem sabi ❎❎❎
... They are just following the foot steps of there mentor Chief ODUMEGU Evans grin

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 18, 2021
10mobile:

It could even become a course of study @ ABU Zaria.
.. And Chief ODUMEGU Evans go be the DEAN of the Faculty of Kidnaping grin

Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by UnabashedIPOB: 1:38am On Jun 18, 2021
A teenager and two accomplices have been reportedly arrested for the kidnap and murder of his 3-year-old cousin in Dutsin-Ma Local Government Area of Katsina State, Reports.

This is very sad but it's a clear case of "Monkey see, monkey do." All these FULANI TERRORISTS pervading the landscape do not think that their dastardly acts of kidnapping for ransom have any negative impact on the impressionable minds of young people. Very sad indeed!
Re: Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay by Scottdiva: 2:02am On Jun 18, 2021
This is barbaric!..����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robber Drives Dagger In Man’s Head In Abuja (picture) / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car / My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.