Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas (3716 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Paschal Nneji For Senate owerri zone In Imo State Pictures / Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by andrewnwa: 6:01pm On May 05, 2011
I TRICKED OWERRI ZONE - ROCHAS

In his usual uncanny attitude and arrogant disposition, Chief Rochas Okorocha has boasted of how he deceived and tricked the people of Owerri zone into voting him and establishing Orlu hegemony in Imo state.

Chief Okorocha unconsciously made this known to his close associates, while boasting how he bought over LG Chairmen from Orlu zone with N20 million each.

Chief Okorocha stated that with his feat Orlu zone will continue to rule Imo state especially as the zone that has an overwhelming number of LGAs in the state.

He maintained that he tricked Owerri zone by promising that he will rule for four years of one term and hand over to his Owerri born deputy, explaining that, it was why he did not pick his deputy from Okigwe zone which was the natural flair with Orlu Governorship, all things being equal.

The political trickster also stated that he was in the race to hand over power to Owerri zone but to assert Orlu hegemony and purported superiority over other zones of the state, adding that if elected he will use his position to enhance Orlu’s demand for Njaba state, while also fast tracking development of the Zone with state resources.

Chief Okorocha asserted that he has not come to retrieve power for Owerri zone but to use them to return power to Orlu zone, stressing that Owerri zone should take care of itself.

Our source who pleaded anonymity said Chief Okorocha promised Orlu people to continue from where Chief Achike Udenwa stopped, hence, the former Governor dumped Senator Araraume again, just like he did in 2007, to support Chief Rochas Okorocha.

He was quoted as saying “politics is a matter of interest and that Orlu Zone's interest was paramount and far above that of Owerri.

The wool has fallen off the eyes of many Owerri zone indigenes that have seen the deceit of Rochas. He said to some elders who have confronted him that, “this is Politics” and he intends to use all means necessary to get what he wants.

He has been failing in all his political ambitions but this time he has vowed to force himself inside government even if the state burns.

Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by andrewnwa: 6:07pm On May 05, 2011
This is a typical example of a rogue, !!!! an unrealistic man without a vision and purpose. Lets not be deceived by this deceitful liar.
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by solotuonye: 6:19pm On May 05, 2011
I said it that this man has some pranks up his sleeves. Am I the one that wrote this? it is all over the newspapers, Tomorrow they say I have fabricated it, Let him send his boys to demolish the newspaper company like he did Horn Newspapers,
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by Ngwakwe: 6:34pm On May 05, 2011
All Ohakim Agents has been exposed.

Can you imagine using Imo State Government website as a propagander tool.

Inec result says Rochas is leading while Ohakim is deceiving the whole world by saying he is leading.

God forbid Ohakim a gruesome liar and a 419er from ruling Imo again.

Can somebody say Amen to the above prayer

bros1234:

They are simply replicating the nature of their leader Ohakim. One person even signs in with multiple IDs thinking we are all silly and computer noobs. At the poll here
http://imostate.betterlifeng.com/ one person voted 10 times before I blocked multiple thumbprinting.

They want us to forgive Ohakim, Can U imagine that. Sentiments. Leadership is not sentimants. Let the best man be given the job. We have forgiven Ohakim by not calling for his head. We want him to go and spend the money he has stolen in peace.

INEC's result says that APGA is leading but Ohakim published in Imo state website that it is PDP that is leading, open broad day propaganda. Mchewwwwww. E no go better for them

Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by Odunnu: 7:01pm On May 05, 2011
Na wa for una o!
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by enyojo(f): 7:12pm On May 05, 2011
andrewnwa:

[s]I TRICKED OWERRI ZONE - ROCHAS

In his usual uncanny attitude and arrogant disposition, Chief Rochas Okorocha has boasted of how he deceived and tricked the people of Owerri zone into voting him and establishing Orlu hegemony in Imo state.

Chief Okorocha unconsciously made this known to his close associates, while boasting how he bought over LG Chairmen from Orlu zone with N20 million each.

Chief Okorocha stated that with his feat Orlu zone will continue to rule Imo state especially as the zone that has an overwhelming number of LGAs in the state.

He maintained that he tricked Owerri zone by promising that he will rule for four years of one term and hand over to his Owerri born deputy, explaining that, it was why he did not pick his deputy from Okigwe zone which was the natural flair with Orlu Governorship, all things being equal.

The political trickster also stated that he was in the race to hand over power to Owerri zone but to assert Orlu hegemony and purported superiority over other zones of the state, adding that if elected he will use his position to enhance Orlu’s demand for Njaba state, while also fast tracking development of the Zone with state resources.

Chief Okorocha asserted that he has not come to retrieve power for Owerri zone but to use them to return power to Orlu zone, stressing that Owerri zone should take care of itself.

Our source who pleaded anonymity said Chief Okorocha promised Orlu people to continue from where Chief Achike Udenwa stopped, hence, the former Governor dumped Senator Araraume again, just like he did in 2007, to support Chief Rochas Okorocha.

He was quoted as saying “politics is a matter of interest and that Orlu Zone's interest was paramount and far above that of Owerri.

The wool has fallen off the eyes of many Owerri zone indigenes that have seen the deceit of Rochas. He said to some elders who have confronted him that, “this is Politics” and he intends to use all means necessary to get what he wants.

He has been failing in all his political ambitions but this time he has vowed to force himself inside government even if the state burns.[/s]

[size=17pt]SOURCE OF THIS RUBBISH![/size]

Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by obailala(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2011
Cheii!!!
Ohakim boys on the prowl on NL

andrewnwa = solotuonye = iudoagwu = T Collins

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-660727.0.html
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 05, 2011
Politrics of propanganda!

Let the game begin! grin grin
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by Dede1(m): 7:51pm On May 05, 2011
@POST

Whether Rochas Okorocha tricked Owerri political zone into voting for him or not, the zone has demonstrated unprecedented political naivety during the inclusive gubernatorial election in Imo State. There is nothing glaringly about Okorocha’s political demeanor that could set him apart from Ohakim. I believe in the saying that devil you know is better than the devil you do not know.

I am not a water-carrying supporter of Ohakim and his tenure at Imo State government house. The shortfalls of political expectations of the citizens of the state are due to dereliction of duty on the part of Imo State House of Assembly. One of the cardinal principles of democracy is the essence of separation of powers which enhances checks and balances. I am of the opinion those elected into Imo State house dropped the ball on the electorates of the state.
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by escalibur: 8:34pm On May 05, 2011
Its just sad that people wldnt mind selling their future. Lots of people dont think long term and are only interested in short term gains , DRPOLITICS/SOLOTOUNYE/ANDREWNWA are just (is just a) hopeless idiot(s) that have(has) sold their(his/its) soul to the highest bidder(fraudster). U shld stop wasting your time with the multiple posts nobody is buying it. You and your criminal employer Ohakim will not win.
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by player007(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2011
Dear imolites,the Gov.Election result is yet to be announced by the INEC PRO.Gov Ikedi Ohakim is leading in the 22 LGA's result collated.stay with us!
This was the msg snt 2 me on the 27th of last mnth after the election in imo state,after readn it i knw it cm frm dt arogant nd gud 4 nthn ohakim,cz hw is it posible 4 hm 2 win in 22 LGA's wn d state has 27 LGA's?he thinks the gov house blngs 2 hs grandfather.come 2 think of it,who voted 4 him in ds tenure? Evrybdy nd i mean evrybdy wnts hm OUT! Or else,
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by HighChief4(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2011
Ohakim is just too desperate and this shows how cheap Nigeria media is
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by gidson12(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2011
source pls
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by kasiem(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2011
Andrew nwafor, ifeanyi udoagwu and co, are u guys suffering the effect of curse or poverty? Chei, better arrange a better stuff for ur outgoing oga
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 05, 2011
andrewnwa is sick, Vote Rochas he is good. I am from Ohakims Village Okohia. He is a looter and boast so much. forgetting he did not win 2007 Election.
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by ak47mann(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2011
imo people why but why ohakim that rogue tormenting your state like these see a good man like rochas i wish we can swap take peter obi give anambra state rochas any day we will take him with an open arms cool cool cool
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by ak47mann(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2011
imo people why but why ohakim that rogue tormenting your state like these see a good man like rochas i wish we can swap take peter obi give anambra state rochas any day  we will take him with an open arms cool cool cool
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by texazzpete(m): 11:58pm On May 05, 2011
Dede1:

@POST

Whether Rochas Okorocha tricked Owerri political zone into voting for him or not, the zone has demonstrated unprecedented political naivety during the inclusive gubernatorial election in Imo State. There is nothing glaringly about Okorocha’s political demeanor that could set him apart from Ohakim. I believe in the saying that devil you know is better than the devil you do not know.

I am not a water-carrying supporter of Ohakim and his tenure at Imo State government house. The shortfalls of political expectations of the citizens of the state are due to dereliction of duty on the part of Imo State House of Assembly. One of the cardinal principles of democracy is the essence of separation of powers which enhances checks and balances. I am of the opinion those elected into Imo State house dropped the ball on the electorates of the state.   

SO after all your Igbo supremacist campaign on Nairaland you still take the sides of one of the greatest scourge of your people in this democratic setting.
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by doctorT(m): 4:25am On May 06, 2011
Pure lie, Give your source,

Simply rubbish
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by aloyemeka2: 4:26am On May 06, 2011
I see a resemblance between the Rivers state governor and Imo state governor elect(potential). Are they related?

Rotimi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/435025_rochas1_jpg7cffbc881daef27ef0a41b7b8a229b40
Rochas
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by egift(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2011
Gov Ikedi Ohakim should bury his head in shame!

Even the opinion poll on his own propaganda site, Rochas is winning with 81%, muhahahaha http://imostate.betterlifeng.com/

Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by slap1(m): 7:18am On May 06, 2011
Rochas will win Imo State. End of story.
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by mansmith(m): 7:33am On May 06, 2011
mr poster what difference does it make where the Gov comes from?when will u grow up?even as kids u were always full of this ethnic and regional bullshit,enough is enough.please grow up.
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by akoraye(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2011
Ohakim(the most useless gov so far in nig) an his agents shld go & sit down everybody know he is not capable. OLE!
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by Dede1(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2011
texazzpete:

SO after all your Igbo supremacist campaign on Nairaland you still take the sides of one of the greatest scourge of your people in this democratic setting.

I am tempted to allude you have comprehensible issues. As much as Nigeria is concerned, it is foolhardy for Igbo extraction to embark on campaign for supremacy. It should be a needless endeavor since the test of the pudding is in the eating.

However as a product of Igbo ethnicity, I am born to uphold dignity of Ndigbo and further agitate for an independent Igboland. If such endeavors come across to you as supremacist campaign, I guess you have issues with nationalism.

In addition, I must say you are deficient in comprehension. If not, how could you have deduced my post supported either of the gubernatorial contestants in Imo State? Unless you are allergic to democracy my choice of candidate in a democratic dispensation should not cause you a political headache. 

Again for an umpteenth time, I had rather have Republic of Biafra or Igboland than Nigeria. If such stance amounts to campaign for Igbo supremacy on my part, I shall wear it as a badge of honor.

By the way, it is okay for you to be ashamed of your ethnicity on naira land.
Re: I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas by ak47mann(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2011
Dede1:

I am tempted to allude you have comprehensible issues. As much as Nigeria is concerned, it is foolhardy for Igbo extraction to embark on campaign for supremacy. It should be a needless endeavor since the test of the pudding is in eating.

However as a product of Igbo ethnicity, I am born to uphold dignity of Ndigbo and further agitate for an independent Igboland. If such endeavors come across to you as supremacist campaign, I guess you have issues with nationalism.

In addition, I must say you are deficient in comprehension. If not, how could you have deduced my post supported either of the gubernatorial contestants in Imo State? Unless you are allergic to democracy my choice of candidate in a democratic dispensation should not cause you a political headache.

Again for an umpteenth time, I had rather have Republic of Biafra or Igboland than Nigeria. If such stance amounts to campaign for Igbo supremacy on my part, I shall wear it as a badge of honor.

By the way, it is okay for you to be ashamed of your ethnicity on naira land.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Expect 3hrs Fast Train Ride From Lagos To Abuja Soon - Minister / Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... / See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.