Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) (44237 Views)

EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football / Mikel Obi Set To Quit Trabzonspor / Samuel Chukwueze Visits Governor Ikpeazu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Yankee101: 12:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Retirement things
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Jonathan39: 1:12am On Jun 18, 2021
Almajiri, stop interfering in Igbo matters. shocked
Juliusmalema:

You should be bothered about what Ikonso did for Imo state and what Drogon did for Imo state.

What did Uwazuruike do for Imo state?

Let Anambra worry over Mikel, don't bite yourself over another man's issues.

Let his state worry about him...

Go and worry about yours. Moreover his community in Anambra has felt his presence, stop eating yourself up.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Jonathan39: 1:19am On Jun 18, 2021
You have time for someone who might have sold his father's land to eat beans and bread
mrvitalis:

As if u have any investment outside your region ...swear you do

My first landed property was outside igbo land a mistake I swore never to repeat again
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Jonathan39: 1:20am On Jun 18, 2021
No he is always in Maiduguri even his family is there in the North. embarassed embarassed
kendrick93:
Mikel was born and brought up in Jos..
When was the last time Mikel visited Anambra?
Has ever been in Anambra?
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 18, 2021
NacoAba:
False news. Mikel can't open academy in the North. The Father won't buy the idea. He knows what he is doing. Igbo people are wise now. I know how many of my village people who own houses in Kano, the are selling it and coming to owerri and awka to buy land. So this news is false until I see Mikel commission the said academy.

I don't deal with anything that ends in Aba. They are all Igbos.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 18, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

hey,shut it!!!!!
i know that the outburst the person you are replying to made is unnecessary and unwarranted,but you trying to differ anambra from imo is Unacceptable,igbo is igbo either anambra,imo,enugu,ebonyi or abia,so every biafran has the right to speak on any igbo issue in any part of igbo speaking state/ccommunities....

We have 36 states unless the rules have changed without us knowing.

And each recognised by their state of origin.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by CSTRR: 2:02am On Jun 18, 2021
Northern igbos are like a tribe on their own.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbos are in NIGERIA.

They need to make it proud same ways americans are making America proud.

Mikel Obi is making NIGERIA proud.
I thought ur president said they are dot and hold no value Useless big circle that need dot to survive
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Maliqcious: 2:40am On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:
2face stayed in enugu , what has he done for imt ,?

Makinde of oyo made his money in pH Rivers State yet has no house in rivers state

What has Mikel done for anambra ?

Igbos really our mumu never do
2face schooled in Enugu Mr Man. Him 2face is a Jos breed school in mount St Gabriel in Otukpo
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Panda7: 3:19am On Jun 18, 2021
mrkings84:
Igbo amaka

But this Biafra matter, seems it's only some group of folks that are carrying it for head like gala.

A case of a tiny atomic dot trying to help a large circle to survive.

the small dot could be its nucleus
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by PastorFire: 3:27am On Jun 18, 2021
post=102830108:
Off all places.. Jos nawa where this one brain they self
His life started in Jos. When Manchester United would not sign him because he didn't have a local playing club as at that time, Plateau United hurriedly signed him just for his to become successful in his test at any of Manchester United or Chelsea.
Mikel was favored only from God cos at that time, there were better players than him even from the academy here in Jos before Samson Siasia picked him for the junior world cup. Till dates, Chekube comes to Jos to train & drink kunu with his folks like Chicago, late Melo, and the rest at Township Primary School.
So, you see.. You can't fault him.. He is only going back to his root. Till today, his family is here with his siblings, Ebere, tochukwu and others.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by deewhydoski(m): 3:56am On Jun 18, 2021
post=102832669:
Assuming Jos was a safe place now I would be hearing.. na dead body wan attend the academy ?
Some of you would just be talking as if nobody is staying in that jos like bandit had killed everybody. It is not like the way u people sees it
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Ever8090: 4:11am On Jun 18, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

that mentality stems from hate,i'm sorry many of my people in their hearts Forgo nigeria(the bad wolf) a long time ago...
keep calm,how many "serious hard working and responsible igbos" do you know,or you mean the ones outside the eastern region,those are the words you folks use when you want to denial reality...
hear it today,most igbos want BIAFRA
most igbos don't like the system of decay called nigeria..
i agree there are some who are quiet about it because they fear that host communities would grow spiteful if they accept.
not wanting nigeria isn't synonymous to being a ragtag,illiterate,irresponsible,unintelligent etc.
and I can assure you that, this very analysis is a wish in your mind as we all live in the shit-hole together with accurate knowledge of events.
Though there is no harm for majority of Igbos wanting a Biafra just as there is no harm for a south south man wanting his own Niger Delta Republic or the Yoruba wanting their Oduduwa Republic, it is their fundamental right, accepted in all sense of human existence. But creating unnecessary hate against others that you will surely need even after the separation, (if it do happen) is something that can only be found among the few Igbos that wants Biafra.
Catalonia in Spain wants out of Spain, but are not grounded in such hate against others Spanish citizens the way you do against other citizens in Nigeria including those from your own divide with contrary view..,Wales " same thing with Catalonia.
You want out of Nigeria and nothing to do with her at the moment, allow others to hold their own views and display it their own way, stop dishing out dictate to them from wherever you are hiding and focus on your mission...
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by KevinDein: 4:40am On Jun 18, 2021
Nice one Mikel, great development for a great town that has given so much to so many. Once a Josite always a Josite. cool

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Collins4u1(m): 5:02am On Jun 18, 2021
Igbos una tooo much..

If other ethnic groups can invest anywhere in Nigeria no matter the region, then Nigeria is truly one.

But they can't! Hence, God restore and Bless Biafra.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by ike95: 5:12am On Jun 18, 2021
Mikel is a good aboki, no atom of IGBO blood in him. Tufiakwa
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Strawberryg(f): 5:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Ever8090:
Mikel stayed in jos not Enugu, bedside what have you done for yourself not to talk of your community?!!..all this poor jobless Igbo boys na him get this your type of mentality, serious hard working and responsible Igbos we know are thinking different..

Do u think it is possible for Ahmed musa to come down to owerri to open a football academy?
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Steve0979(m): 5:53am On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

U mean like the igbos that fulanis massacred in jos over and over ?

I have said it and I would keep saying it any igbo man investing outside south east is a big full
Mr man abeg Mk we here word ,'my first investment na outside Igbo land'who ask u?if we check well now na tyre u dey sell for lagos
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Finest6: 6:01am On Jun 18, 2021
Nice One
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Juban(m): 6:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Marriage is out of it. It's buy choice. I can see you are pained smiley
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by malakaimoscondo: 6:32am On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

Makinde of oyo made his money in pH Rivers State yet has no house in rivers state

muuumu where is anambra state when Jos help him to great?
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by plateau1stson(m): 6:34am On Jun 18, 2021
Most people don't know that a list Long of celebrities started in Jos from 2face mi, Ahmed musa, Sunday Mbah, psquare, etc so what's d hate fam
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Opeyemi04(m): 6:37am On Jun 18, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Nice one from that Igbo boy Mikel. Only poor people struggle to dress well
Pele do you know the price of what he wore
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Fahdiga1: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2021
Opeyemi04:

Pele do you know the price of what he wore
It still look simple or isn't it?
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by almarthins(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

Makinde no get house for pH? That one na lie.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by gbagyiza: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2021
youngeagle:
Igbos making Nigeria proud, while one work chewing bastard is hating

Honestly speaking Igbo people can succeed as a nation than any other people, the reason they r been denied access to move out of Nigeria. I am a Christian from the North but I have to say the truth.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
muuumu where is anambra state when Jos help him to great?
Jos na him be under 17 ?
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by loadedvibes: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2021
What about the insecurity in Jos ?
PastorFire:
His life started in Jos. When Manchester United would not sign him because he didn't have a local playing club as at that time, Plateau United hurriedly signed him just for his to become successful in his test at any of Manchester United or Chelsea.
Mikel was favored only from God cos at that time, there were better players than him even from the academy here in Jos before Samson Siasia picked him for the junior world cup. Till dates, Chekube comes to Jos to train & drink kunu with his folks like Chicago, late Melo, and the rest at Township Primary School.
So, you see.. You can't fault him.. He is only going back to his root. Till today, his family is here with his siblings, Ebere, tochukwu and others.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by loadedvibes: 7:15am On Jun 18, 2021
As long as the media is concerned Jos is a deserted state bandits have killed everybody there
deewhydoski:

Some of you would just be talking as if nobody is staying in that jos like bandit had killed everybody. It is not like the way u people sees it
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Austinbiggy(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2021
Y do nigerians have this low mentality of thinking, Mikel is trying to do something in Jos and they are pulling him down
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Wapchrist1(m): 7:37am On Jun 18, 2021
Only Poor man dress well no rich business man dress well ask Dangote
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Dikaveli(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga how much 2face get and wetin he fit do for imt?

And please mikel lived his whole life in jos and overseas so dont compare him to others

Check the stars from jos none from jos so probably mikel is giving back to young igbos, ijaws, tivs, igala in jos just like when he is young too Pepsi gave him the opportunity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015/2016 Jerseys Available @ Affordable Prices With Free Customization / Who's The World's Best Football Coach? / How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.